Options

Pair the Pants

alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
The new pants are reaally pretty but I have no idea what to wear them with? Suggestions? I can't pair it with literally any top without having second thoughts :D:confused:
GC: alpacacapa

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    It would be cool if this thread turned out like Luz's gladiator shoe suggestion one, but from the sounds of it I don't think enough people will win the pants!! I don't even have 40 kstars :D Hope you find a good wardrobe match!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    It would be cool if this thread turned out like Luz's gladiator shoe suggestion one, but from the sounds of it I don't think enough people will win the pants!! I don't even have 40 kstars :D Hope you find a good wardrobe match!

I can't find any match. Firstly the color is hard to match. Plus there are no flats though they would've looked great w/ the pants, and I can't find a top that fits. OH well
    #FirstWorldProblems
  • Options
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    I can't find any match. Firstly the color is hard to match. Plus there are no flats though they would've looked great w/ the pants, and I can't find a top that fits. OH well
    #FirstWorldProblems
    Haha yeah I can see it would be hard to match tops with them as for shoes maybe the black peep toe ankle boots or the black cross strapped heels? Idk on mine they look ok. It would be good to have flats in the next update though
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    *tries not to be jealous*

Lol

I'm not gonna buy any more 40 K star boxes...I tried four times to win one of the pieces of clothing but failed. C'est la vie.

Does anyone know if those really do cause our event points to raise, and by how much, if so?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Alpacacapa! Hi Lucy and PDot!

I was gonna start a new fashion show thread for the weekend that wasn't centered on the pants, but hoped I wouldn't offend any of you! Sound okay?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oooooh, can I show the AHHair I got? Or does that not count because I won that last weekend in my Gift Box? ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »

I was gonna start a new fashion show thread for the weekend that wasn't centered on the pants, but hoped I wouldn't offend any of you! Sound okay?
    Sounds awesome Luz :)
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »

I don't mind :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I will figure a way to link the thread with the corresponding fashion shoot. (May not be today. I'm burning muhfins and earning earrings. Really really nice earrings. Oh, but I will model the hair on the fashion thread if I might. Proudly, you'll see. ;) can I wear funky pants with my new old hair?)

Do you want the pants in with the Fashion shoot?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I will figure a way to link the thread with the corresponding fashion shoot. (May not be today. I'm burning muhfins and earning earrings. Really really nice earrings. Oh, but I will model the hair on the fashion thread if I might. Proudly, you'll see. ;) can I wear funky pants with my new old hair?)

Do you want the pants in with the Fashion shoot?

I love pictures! I want anything people love on their dolls in the fashion shoot!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OOOh when does the fashion show start!!
    Count me in, baby!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!