Options

Levelling Up

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
First thing; I feel like I have been on level 25 for for-evahhhh! But I am now SO close to going level up but I can't tell how far away I actually am I just have to keep guessing.

Just an update suggestion but maybe Glu could make that a thing so you can click on the level and find out how many points or XP away you are?

No idea if anybody else feels they would like this but I just thought I'd put that out there.

x
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    that is a great idea. i would like to know how far away i am. then we could figure out if parties or gigs are the more efficient way to level for sure
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I'm glad it isn't just me, haha. I am SO frustrated right now tho cos I just flew to everywhere I can clicking on everything and I still haven't gone up the next level.
    I don't wanna go to sleep yet because otherwise I'll wake up with full energy and you can bet the second I do something it'll be all 'YAYYYYYY level up!' Smh
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    I know right! It takes forever to level up. At least a bar would weaken the false hopes I'm having
    GC: alpacacapa
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a bar, it doesn't have numbers but it is there. You know about that one right? The yellow bar that says Level and the number? That's where it shows it filling up. A numerical meter would be good, maybe we could access it by clicking on the yellow level bar.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    There is a bar, it doesn't have numbers but it is there. You know about that one right? The yellow bar that says Level and the number? That's where it shows it filling up. A numerical meter would be good, maybe we could access it by clicking on the yellow level bar.

Yeah but the bar is almost full and I'm just sitting there waiting to level up with false hope T_T
    GC: alpacacapa
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Are some levels tougher than others to level up? 25 has been ridiculous.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Are some levels tougher than others to level up? 25 has been ridiculous.

I took me forever to get to level 29, and now it seems I'm almost at level 30 already? Sooooo weird and kinda frustrating.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    It's all in your head hun'
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I took me forever to get to level 29, and now it seems I'm almost at level 30 already? Sooooo weird and kinda frustrating.

I know what you mean. When I was in 29 going to 30, the bar was technically full and I kept grabbing the level up icon things and nothing. I was like are you serious? This update though did put me at half of level 30 along with these quests from the weekend event. I'm in between the word level and 30.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Lol yes I know the bar is there. That's what I said in my original post about it being something you click on :p
    I tried SO hard last night to go up and the bar is literally *right* at the end, like it doesn't look like it has anywhere to go but I just used a full thing of energy on kendalls quest and it still hasn't gone over. It's very frustrating!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
  • Options
    I have found it takes more to level up the higher you go. For the longest time Level28 was the highest, and when you filled it, it said Maximum. That was it, no where to go. The next update came, and then all the 'stalled' exp points that I didn't see going anywhere, boosted me up quite far in the next level. It seems like it takes forever, I know, but unless the bar says MAXIMUM on it, you still have some room to go. (Maximum only appears if you've hit the fullest of the highest level. Any other level just fills and moves up)

I suggested to someone else to take a screenshot with the level showing, then at the end of the day, or tomorrow morning, take another screenshot. I said if they couldn't see any movement, I'd take their screenshots, make a transparancy and show one over the other. They tried it, saw it was moving.

So, same deal goes for anyone. If it looks like your done with that level, do the 2 screenshots a day apart, and I'll do the graphic for you in you need it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol yes I know the bar is there. That's what I said in my original post about it being something you click on :p
    I tried SO hard last night to go up and the bar is literally *right* at the end, like it doesn't look like it has anywhere to go but I just used a full thing of energy on kendalls quest and it still hasn't gone over. It's very frustrating!

Sorry thatssoalex, my eyes didn't put it together. I thought that was a seperate suggestion. My bad. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nah no worries, :) the screenshot thing does seems like a good idea it appears like it is really at it's point. I'm only level 25 so I know that isn't the last level there is.

How do I upload a photo tho? Last time I tried to do that I found it really hard :p
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
  • Options
    i'm so so close to 31 so i just keep thinking just one more party. i've been doing this since yesterday afternoon lol. a meter would be so awesome
  • Options
    2 new hover actions, one, hover over the bar and the numbers pop up for you. Like the dating bonus things 578/898

And the 2nd, let us hover over a friend and have their name pop up. Parties? Oh that would be nice. And people are changing their look, I think I'd love that.

Let us know when you do level up. I have a little celebratory something I like to whip out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    :eek: Hmmm. That sounds...interesting, Koko. :p
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    woohoo i got it. took like 6 more parties
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Whip it out, Koko!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    2 new hover actions, one, hover over the bar and the numbers pop up for you. Like the dating bonus things 578/898

And the 2nd, let us hover over a friend and have their name pop up. Parties? Oh that would be nice. And people are changing their look, I think I'd love that.

Let us know when you do level up. I have a little celebratory something I like to whip out.

I managed to level up yesterday so that was great! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    When I hit level 30, I clicked a friend to gift them and it said I didn't have access to those things.

I had just hit level 30 and tried them all on!

So I looked up and it had gone back to level 21 I think it was...I've since gone up 2 more levels but come on.

It also took away some things that I had already bought. But no joy from CS yet.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yesterday I level up to 32, I had only one bolt of energy left, I was like YES YES YES! I hate level up with a full bar!
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    When I hit level 30, I clicked a friend to gift them and it said I didn't have access to those things.

So I looked up and it had gone back to level 21 I think it was...I've since gone up 2 more levels but come on.

It also took away some things that I had already bought. But no joy from CS yet.

This is a nightmare! I'm sorry for your trouble.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Diva_chefDiva_chef Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that when one of the Kardashian are on a shoot with you, it takes forever to k earn a star????😒
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »

Hi. You submitted the customer care ticket recently? Did you get an acknowledgement email from them? When they do get to your issue, they will help you. I'm really sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary