⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Ashann5Ashann5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It would be really nice when you level up and already have full energy that you don't loose the energy bump given at leveling up. If I'm at 4 energy and I level up it gives me full energy. If I'm full energy when I level up I don't get the bump. It's happened to me several times :-(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    In future updates would be interesting to add new colors of skin, eyes and hair and more shapes and facial features, sometimes I get the impression that everyone is the same, more diversity is important. I would love if there were more long hairstyles options for men, have all four available and doesn’t seem enough ...

Add Rio de Janeiro, Kim was there, it makes sense for a new story line.

About add children in the game, it would be interesting as OPTION, not all seem to agree in this regard. Personally I would love !!!!

I can see this happening in three different story lines as in the comeback, each player can choose between two out of three, depending on the nature of their relationship.

Option 1 would be a natural pregnancy, available to players in a straight marriage. Option 2 would be through adoption, available to all players in a marriage. Option 3 would be a pregnancy in the laboratory, available to players in a gay marriage. Each option affects your marriage in a way and determines the possibilities of how your child will be.

In option 1 basically you or your wife (depending on the player's gender), becomes pregnant and as a result you lose all the fans for staying out of the spotlight during pregnancy. In this option if your wedding is over, your partner takes the child custody and half of your money. You can remarry but can’t have children again. The child's gender is random as in real life, and the appearance is based on your husband / wife inheriting the same color skin / eye / hair.

Option 2 you and your husband / wife try to adopt a child, basically go on a journey to prove they can be good parents, to spend LOTS of energy on MANY events to finally get their kid, and these events aren’t paid! In this option you can’t divorce anymore, if you aren’t going on dates enough you start to lose fans. You can choose between three options of child that will be presented to you, their genders will be random as well as their appearance.

Option 3 you and your husband / wife decide by a laboratory pregnancy, this option requires spending money and K-Stars. If you divorce, you have the custody of the child, but can’t enter into a new relationship, life as single parent isn’t easy in Hollywood. You can choose the gender and all traits of your kid, but everything to its price. Random is cheaper.

Instead of being babies who are so needy, they can be young children between 2-3 years old, the game may suggest a timeskip in options 1 and 3. We could change their clothes and hair style but not the traits. Take them to events, gigs, photoshoots, insert a new rival like stage mother / father that would rival with you and your child. To improve the relationship with them every day in their speech bubbles, they suggest random activities that spend some energy bolts, like when we find a new character in the game, the higher the number of bolts used, the greater the increase in the relationship. If we ignore him / her for a while, Ray gives that mean tweet and the player lose fans.

That's it, this guy can dream !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I'd love kids!!!

I'd love to be able to actually design or do more with our store.

I wish our husbands or wives could tweet. My husband is a GC and so I do all the dressing/gifting/etc. It would be nice to have random interaction between us like the chad and crystal couple do.
  • LeFemmeLushLeFemmeLush Registered Users 3 Posts
    - the option to delete contacts
    - the option to switch between dating and networking with a contact
    - be able to see the item of clothing on the person BEFORE you gift it to them
    - some flat shoes. There are some outfits in which heels do not look good with.
    - increasing the Amount of items to buy in a house that can be purchased with cash rather than k stars. Since the clothes are so expensive i am never going to uset Kstars on my house when I can hardly afford clothing items I really want.
    - more eyeshadow options and hair color options
    - the art work for the kardashians is miles above what it is for our characters: hair, eyes, skin tone, body type, lips
    - increase the likelihood of energy being behind the clickable items, maybe 1/3 items clicked.
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    - Let me change my husbands hair! I understand not changing the facial features of ur in game husband/wife but if I have a say in what they wear, hair should be included. Seriously. I can't stand my good looking husband asking for a date with long blue hair
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    - Automatically send a thank you card to each person who gifts us. List their name and EACH gift sent that day to us. (We don't type it, game does, and sends it, too, after we have clicked OK on each gift.)

- Allow us to reread those thank you cards later on, if we ever need to figure out what is missing from our inventory, or who sent what.

- A diary that keeps track for us which gifts WE sent to whom. We can also reread that at any time, same reasons.

This sending lots of real money out into the ether only to see things disappear has got to stop. NO ONE is going to keep a written real life list of things.

Also, since the gift transactions bunch up all at once it can become impossible to tell let alone recall later, who sent us what, or even if we got everything.
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Please can we have that beautiful Kardashian glow for our avatars. I don't care if we have to work hard for it, reach #1 or pay $10 real money. I just want to have nice skin lol. Kim could call and tell you about some skin product she uses and you could be able to buy it with real money or k stars. Please, the Kardashians obviously have nice skin but they aren't the only ones.

I think we should be able to have all the VIP characters as options to join us on gigs. (All the Kardashians or at least just Kim) We could invite them on that little blue thing and select them and maybe they could have a cool off time. Like you could only have them as quest stars once a week, or maybe you pay k stars or something. They could give a 50% fan or cash bonus or something. Just think it would be nice to work with Kim

More long dresses for girls, like the ones from the New Years update.

Definitely want to be able to remove people from contact list

More skin tones, facial features, hairstyles and make up options

Please lengthen guys pants to overlap the shoes so there is no weird gap of skin between them.

Sneakers. Gosh.

More earn able clothing, complete in a certain time or those types of quests.
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    I guess ombre hair or something would be nice? :)
    GC: alpacacapa
    - NPC only says Hi once and after that, accidentally tapping them during a job does nothing. "Hey!" "hi." "Hey!" "hi." :(

- Say where a place is. In the task bar instead of "go to Oak" say "go to Oak in Tribeca" or whatever.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Clutch bags
    Edit: wait that wouldn't work with the animations so maybe clutch shaped bags with long chain strap
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    - 3 hour and shorter jobs during events, with short lag times between available jobs.

- At the airport: If I mistakenly click the plane again when I am already in the city, and then choose to go to that city by plane (sometimes I get distracted and forget where my doll is, Lol) then please have a pop up saying "uh, you are already there."

Why would I need to fly to NYC if I am already there?

- It would be nice to drive to Malibu instead of fly. Or at least give us a helicopter because taking a plane from Hollywood to Malibu makes no sense.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The option to buy the gift boxes
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    _Third option beside paying k-stars or break-up. It could be paying my time and energy for taking that wanna-breakup person out on dates again (the amount of dating depends on relationship level).

I've just finished a date with an E-lister. Left her there sitting in the bar and went for some gigs. Less than 15mins later she called for a breakup and wanted 65 kstars. That's just so absurd.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Hand tattoos sounds cool! Or getting henna sounds just as fun.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    socks for the men
    no i don't have any chill
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    bc9cbb1d-f8b2-438e-a3d6-9986ad5fed3d_zpspne1bubk.jpg

*Can we please have Kris J's pearl shoes too?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Speaking of Kris why we cant have the normal skin tone as the Kardashians? And why our dolls dont really move versus the kardashians who do a lot than us? Given the fact that we pay and pass so much time on this game, I think the loyal players deserve a beauty and overall doll update!
    *40 Kstars spent should give an event gift box game where 1 of 8 boxes actually contains a shamrock-multiplying event item! You sure tricked me this weekend!

*If events contain stretched-out 8 hour events, maybe a friend could be called to help with the events, OR the prizes that we grind & grind to get could actually multiply the shamrocks. Especially if the first suggestion won't be taken.

*maybe sell gorgeous Kollection clothes alongside events again. Then Kstars would be spent, and maybe events could be less intense.

*if this game is geared towards working adults too, please don't give giant events, more than half of which should be completed during workdays. This feels like a rebuke to a paying, obsessive, loyal customer, not a joy. This event seems perfectly suited for cheaters, and it's the second one in a row like this, so maybe it's the new KKH?

Sorry for bad formatting.

• missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    *40 Kstars spent should give an event gift box game where 1 of 8 boxes actually contains a shamrock-multiplying event item! You sure tricked me this weekend!

*If events contain stretched-out 8 hour events, maybe a friend could be called to help with the events, OR the prizes that we grind & grind to get could actually multiply the shamrocks. Especially if the first suggestion won't be taken.

*maybe sell gorgeous Kollection clothes alongside events again. Then Kstars would be spent, and maybe events could be less intense.

*if this game is geared towards working adults too, please don't give giant events, more than half of which should be completed during workdays. This feels like a rebuke to a paying, obsessive, loyal customer, not a joy. This event seems perfectly suited for cheaters, and it's the second one in a row like this, so maybe it's the new KKH?

Sorry for bad formatting.

Yes yes yes and yes.
    I second everything Luz said with all my heart.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    1) Tell us how much stars/ hearts each item will give after buying
    2) More facial types, makeup colors
    3) Give us some body types please! I want to try Kim Kardashian's curve or something else
    4) More organization of fashion items. E.g. putting a "Dress" section would be good start.
    5) Deleting friend contacts - I have this inactive player who hogs the No. 1 spot *Ugh! And I don't know which game centre or whatever she's from
    Lastly, have mercy on us with regards to the weekend events.
    PM to add
    - When I get a video clip of Kim speaking, and I try to turn up the volume so I can hear her, it stops the video and moves it to the game. :( Please allow us to turn up our audio without the video quitting.

- Please remove the other option once we buy the private airplane. It doesn't make much sense to still offer us the choice of paying to fly. That drop down menu should only have one option: private airplane.

- Add mini games to events or make them fun some other way. Tap tap tap...tap tap tap...isn't fun. I played all weekend and only won the ring.

- More about the events: 8 hour jobs. I got them one after the other. I did not buy any 40 K-star boxes this time because the other times I fell for that (sorry), I did not even win clothes. I got energy or game cash. Also I did not notice that the 40 K-star boxes helped at ALL with the events...I still bombed out when I bought a few of those 40 K-star boxes or more! I felt ripped off to be blunt. So my suggestion is: No long jobs during events!

- Another event suggestion: Give multiple ways to play an event! Let us be creative, let us think, let us be helped by friends (to third Luz' suggestion), and so on. Sell us K stars some other way. To grind and grind and throw (bought!!) K stars at an event and wind up with nothing or very little, anyway...no. That's not fun and it's not winning it's buying.

- Make profit from us by offering awesome content to buy, not through events. Make events seem a way to thank your customer base, many of whom spend hundreds on this game!

- Make the mystery boxes and 40 K star boxes have something awesome in each box!
    - Please can we have more bags like this weekend's VIP bag in the regular wardrobe
    - Ways to gift people who have everything
    - Horses
    - More hair colours and lipgloss <3
  • Kkh.kensiKkh.kensi Registered Users 7 Posts
    - Firstly I believe the weekends gifts which are making us spend K Stars should be added to the Wardrobe, I don't have a hack therefore I don't have the K Stars to spend on this weekend clothing Item

- Secondly can we bring back Betty Baxter maybe offer her a job in So Chic or help her get a better profile for herself
    - Way to play back past videos from Kim. Or Glu could put those on you tube.
    *some kind of 'fan appreciation' weekend might be good. Things have...dropped off around here a bit.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I second that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    -Definitely should be possible to switch from romantic to network with GC friends or at least not make them a romantic contact when you gift them without working with them first.

-Lots of people would appreciate if you could switch from network to romantic with NPC's too, people ask this all the time, so if you made it possible to switch both ways that would be great :)
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    -More photobooth's backgrounds, posings and VIPs please. :D
    I'm willing to pay for old events' backgrounds in photobooth too cuz I missed quite a bunch of them.

Some VIPs I'd love to have photoshoots with:
    -Cassio (dude's a serious hot stuff in this game)
    -Ryan Starr (make him our new official manager too pls)
    -Misty Levin (she's a lovely friend, we have Elizabeth.K but no Misty???)

Some optional NPCs:
    -My fashion Assistant
    -My SoChic Employee
    -All the bartenders in KKH
    -All the photographers in KKH
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Actually I would really like a new rival, meaner and dirtier than Willow. I enjoy catfights :p

Don't hate on me!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd like to have a swing at Crystal, just to see Chad flinch. lol. Now she would be fun to fight with. Get Maria on my side to throw more rumors, impersonate her manager and book her for a toilet paper sponsored public toilet opening. Oh, what we could do if we put our heads together. Muhahaha. Maimonster, I'm adding you. We should team up, and Luz has a trick or two up her sleeve. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary