Options

Tasks

KBennett529KBennett529 Registered Users 15 Posts
I'm completely new to this (like 2 days ago) so possibly a stupid question...but when you're doing a task (1hr, 3hr, etc), can you "leave" and do more than one at a time? Or are you "stuck" there until the time limit is up? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I'm completely new to this (like 2 days ago) so possibly a stupid question...but when you're doing a task (1hr, 3hr, etc), can you "leave" and do more than one at a time? Or are you "stuck" there until the time limit is up? Thanks in advance!
    Hello there :D
    Of course you can do a bit here, a bit there, no problem at all. I'm a multi-tasks person too XD
    You can just switch from this place to another, as long as you could complete them all in time ^^
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts

Hi KBennett529! Welcome glad to have you here!

Yes you can leave more than once if you need to(i.e. to get more energy..) just remember to return so you can finish you task, and get all of your stars!

Hope this helps!

ETA: Moony answered just before I could see! Good job.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Hi KBennett529! Welcome glad to have you here!

Yes you can leave more than once if you need to(i.e. to get more energy..) just remember to return so you can finish you task, and get all of your stars!

Hope this helps!

ETA: Moony answered just before I could see! Good job.

Thank you very much Noona, for adding in the most important thing. (sometimes I felt asleep and forgot to complete my leftover tasks XD)
  • Options
    Awesome!! Thank you both!!
    Is there a trick to getting more energy? LOL Im impatient so having to wait every 5 minutes gets annoying. Haha!
  • Options
    Is there a trick to getting more energy? LOL Im impatient so having to wait every 5 minutes gets annoying. Haha!
    You're welcome dear ^^ We're glad to help :D
    I could give you a whole list of where you can go and tap for energy XD
    http://kkhguide.tumblr.com/post/88098995114/kkhg-locations-bonuses

Usually I'd just fly around and tap everything possible till my energy bar gets full then fly back to work :D

To save your money on various transportation fees, you can save up cash and buy a cheap car to travel within a city, then a jet for worldwide traveling. A jet might be costly at first since you have to pay by k-stars, but it worth and will save a lot of cash for you later :)
  • Options

There are items you can tap on through out the KKH world you can tap on.

Here are some:

*Pets-every 2-3 hours
    *Your SO-every 24 hours (for me at least)
    *Inanimate objects like trees, and trash cans, as well as wine bottles-every few mins about 5 mins, per location.

Just be mindful of the fact that they all update at different rates and times. Just explore all the area's until you find all the tap able items :)

ETA: Once you level up either in rank, biz and relationship points, exp points, or acheviment points you may also receive some energy. Check out the link Moony posted.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh awesome!! I had no idea I could do all that! I'm still pretty low in rank, funds, etc! Haha!
  • Options

Here are some:

*Pets-every 2-3 hours
    *Inanimate objects like trees, and trash cans, as well as wine bottles-every few mins about 5 mins, per location.

Just be mindful of the fact that they all update at different rates and times. Just explore all the area's until you find all the tap able items :)

ETA: Once you level up either in rank, biz and relationship points, exp points, or acheviment points you may also receive some energy. Check out the link Moony posted.

As my dear Noona stated above, pets can give you extra energy and exp or cash too.
    But most pets are expensive and have to be bought by k-stars.
    My lil tip for you: there is one pet dog in Miami house you can purchase by cash (15.000 cash) :D

And it's totally okay dear, nothing to be ashamed about being new to this game ^^
    We all start from scratch, I myself was a super noob and street urchin in game before I got experiences from self-risking and by other people's help too :D
  • Options
    Ok, another question 🙈 how can you get "friends" and such if none of your real life friends play the game? LOL
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Why not go visit the Friends and Gifting Threads? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits Samurai Pizza Cat wrote some great information about how to get started, and the benefits. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. Why not go visit the Friends and Gifting Threads? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits Samurai Pizza Cat wrote some great information about how to get started, and the benefits. :)

Awesome! Thanks!!
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts

Here are some:

*Pets-every 2-3 hours

Hello Noona. I just wanted to clarify some of the times you mentioned. Pets reset every 4 hrs. And tappable items reset every 3 minutes :)
  • Options
    Tami wrote: »
    Hello Noona. I just wanted to clarify some of the times you mentioned. Pets reset every 4 hrs. And tappable items reset every 3 minutes :)

Hi Tami, thank you for the clarification! I t is always welcome.

I will admit that I am not always the best when tracking the times for the pets and tappable. :)