Options

Kendall's Catwalk Fashion Parade!

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Do the male dolls have a vampire tooth option?

That shaggy hair...I won that too, and it would've been cute shoulder length but when she moves you see it's like a bunch of knots down her back. I think that was one time I bought about 100 of the 40 K-star prize boxes.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Do the male dolls have a vampire tooth option?

yep, i wear them most of the time
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    i've won alot of clothes TEHHE
    awesome new 2 outfits :) sooo FAB.
    54fa409ce8762.jpg
    And all of these #SWEGG clothes that i'm not into, although i look awesome in them them.
    54fa419e891ce.jpg
    idk i really like that third outfit, look like some kind of homeless with swag OWO
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Teehee1 wrote: »
    I knew how many I was going to open before trying no matter the outcome. Out of all 3 boxes, I never saw the top and only saw the pants once. Congrats on getting the full outfit. 

I'm so choked.... I wanted one of those items so bad!!!
    The black & white dress, sheer top or the pants... I'm so sad!

I lovvvvve opening special boxes... got 40 freaking energy!

Gah.... last thing I wanted... no special items for me, so this grind is taking FOREVER... especially this shoot with Kendall right now.... one ENTIRE bar (34 bolts) of energy... barely fills in one blue star without being able to add someone to the shoot for an extra push. I hate it when they do that! Metropolitan also has 'subtle changes'... 'change wardrobe' & something else that jips you out of a star per energy used... Grrrrrrrrr.... :(
  • Options
    Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I'm so choked.... I wanted one of those items so bad!!!
    The black & white dress, sheer top or the pants... I'm so sad!

I lovvvvve opening special boxes... got 40 freaking energy!

Gah.... last thing I wanted... no special items for me, so this grind is taking FOREVER... especially this shoot with Kendall right now.... one ENTIRE bar (34 bolts) of energy... barely fills in one blue star without being able to add someone to the shoot for an extra push. I hate it when they do that! Metropolitan also has 'subtle changes'... 'change wardrobe' & something else that jips you out of a star per energy used... Grrrrrrrrr.... :(

I'm doing the same shoot too. 😞
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Teehee1 wrote: »
    I'm doing the same shoot too. ��

OMG its insane :(

We better get a heap of purple stars for finishing this!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I feel like I've been accidentally hearing Kendall Jenner say the same d a m n thing over & over & over for a thousand years! It doesn't help to have two games, one of them incredibly draggy and slow, doing this gig at the same time! Please, shoot me now! And it's probably only 20 or 30 Kstars, too! Does anybody know the prize for the first, 8 hour shoot with your chosen photographer? Ugh....
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    My second movie shoot with Kendall is taking forever. One blue star was over 34 energy. And I only got cash in my special box. Booo. At how slow these gigs are going, I'll never be able to get all the event stars!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Looking at it now, it really WAS kind of them to put the largest prizes towards the beginning/middle. This event is a beast!

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm so confused between my two games. i just did the 2nd appearence on Ray's show and then followed that up with the first appearnce. i'm out of sequence and all the gigs for this story line seem like they are the same thing...or maybe i'm just really tired lol
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I got the sheer-ish blue/black top in the pink gift box, my guy got 40 stars so I got lucky this time. I'm undecided on whether or not to throw down 40 stars to open another, especially if it's no good. :/

I hope I can atleast get the dress this weekend and the guy's shirt. Will prove difficult since I'm working 10 hours tomorrow. Whew dang it real life!

anyway, here's Shae in her new top:

oN6mlyb.jpg

Btw, Luz...stellan is such a stud, whewww ;)<3
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Alkoholiks & BreeZyBooi, how come you two got'em so fast? XD Nice collection guys. Especially Alkoholiks, you always look unique and exclusive :D

And look how happy Luz's guy is, just as he won big lottery :D Congratz to Luz and Stellan :D

I spent a whole night drained myself and coffee and kstars to finally have these:

x52gc3.jpg
    20rs8cn.jpg
    aoki7o.jpg

I thought I would hate them all at first but they turned out to be well-matched with more than 1 item in my wardrobe.

Except for the hat, I already burned it.
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i'm so confused between my two games. i just did the 2nd appearence on Ray's show and then followed that up with the first appearnce. i'm out of sequence and all the gigs for this story line seem like they are the same thing...or maybe i'm just really tired lol

It's been the same for me. I forgot things and got all screwed up last night, which slowed everything wayyyy down. I woke up this morning to see that Luz had earned 4.5 total stars on an 8-hr gig! I had to do some serious deep breathing to get myself back under control. <suckfest>

• Options
    Thanks for the compliments, Eselletea! And Shae's awesome in that top I covet so much! Good for you, scoring that one! That's a good combo with the maroon pants, the colors really pop.

• Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1425732553786_zpsnxo5jxu4.jpg

I feel that I look like a bee...
  • Options
    Nice photo-shoot, Moony! You really showed this event who's boss!

It's true, the clothes all look better on your guy than I even thought they could. Well done!

And you have a friend with that silver/lavender hair! I want to try that on Luz...but I wonder if it would just make her look tired, with her color palette. Maybe my guy could pull it off?

You're lookin' good!

• Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1425732553786_zpsnxo5jxu4.jpg

I feel that I look like a bee...

Well, maybe a very pretty bee, with expensive haute couture style?

I seriously don't think I'll be able to score that dress. I have a big stack of gigs to go through, but they're all eight hours, and that's pretty hard to fit in around my family life... So I'll live vicariously through you and your fabu bee look!

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Nice photo-shoot, Moony! You really showed this event who's boss!

It's true, the clothes all look better on your guy than I even thought they could. Well done!

And you have a friend with that silver/lavender hair! I want to try that on Luz...but I wonder if it would just make her look tired, with her color palette.

You're lookin' good!

Aw Luz, your kind words just made my day!!! And thank you so much for making this thread so everyone can share their creative combinations and awesome wardrobes.

You should host this brilliant fashion show every weekends events cuz everyone loves it. <33333

And oh I understand your worries, but I can also ensure that new hair colour would look great on both of your lovely dollies :D

As you see in my 1st photo, my co-star is a bit tanner than me. I also have this guy in my contact:

flehqo.png

And after comparing, I think the darker the skintone is, the better that lavender silvery hair color stands out and your dollies will look so unique.

I have another guy with this hair color but he has the same skintone with me, plus a beard, he looks pale and weak, just like my gramp, lol XD (I'm sorry gramp *got bricked*)

20sewjd.jpg

So dun worry babe, when the new hair color comes out, snatch it right away XD
    I'd love to see you with that hair colour. Epicness guarantee >o<
  • Options
    Wow, look at that aging P.I.M.P! I think he'd come off better with more age-appropriate clothing, but good for him, keeping himself in shape like that! If that beard was trimmed a little tighter and read less "Grizzly Adams", and he had a sharp pin-stripe charcoal grey suit...hmm. Well, I'm rambling.

I really can't wait for more hair colors! Here's hoping!

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I don't know if it's just me but I feel like some of these weekend events, especially noticing it on this one, but the last item or even last two are just impossible to get. Doing gigs and waiting for the energy to get back up and re doing it for messily 12 or 30 stars when you need hundreds and hundreds to get the items I feel like there's just not enough time in the weekend. Unless you're willing or can afford to spend stars on energy then to me it just seems so unattainable! Sorry for the moan I do love the game but be nice to get an easier ride especially for us loyal gamers.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    I agree that they have seemed intense recently, Lyanna. In the past, if I paid attention to timing, I could basically count on earning all of the items. I didn't feel bad about getting it all for free because I do buy Kstars. They're an indulgence that make me happy. I buy the larger packages, for the fun of having that many Kstars to play with. It's silly, but at least I don't regularly drink, do heroin, or gamble away the mortgage. <the heroin is really only for the holidays>

But even with a fair number of Kstars available, it's very expensive to buy your way along! I won't do it. I'm saving my Kstars for the relatively straight-forward purchasing of clothes from the closet and koalas for yachts.

This weekend, I don't think I can get very far... Then again, I have plenty of distractions in my life!

• Options
    Wow, look at that aging P.I.M.P! I think he'd come off better with more age-appropriate clothing, but good for him, keeping himself in shape like that! If that beard was trimmed a little tighter and read less "Grizzly Adams", and he had a sharp pin-stripe charcoal grey suit...hmm. Well, I'm rambling.

I really can't wait for more hair colors! Here's hoping!

Ikr, NPCs never/rarely dress well, even if their faces and hairstyles look gorgeous, and I always have to spend a lot to re-dress them properly -__-;

And lol, totally I dun mind at all. Your ramblings is gold to me, best fashion advices ever :D
  • Options
    Ikr, NPCs never/rarely dress well, even if their faces and hairstyles look gorgeous, and I always have to spend a lot to re-dress them properly -__-;

And lol, totally I dun mind at all. Your ramblings is gold to me, best fashion advices ever :D

Alright then, I'll send you the funds to buy him a sexy suit/see a barber, and you send him to me when you're done making him over...

Maybe this would be a useful template. Don't mind the off-color 'stache and brows.
    image.jpg1_zpsohmfusts.jpg

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Everyone looks gorgeous in their outfits!

FullSizeRender1_zpshm7pi9dl.jpg

Just before this photo was taken, someone asked me who my favourite model was and I said Karlie Kloss, uh oh...

FullSizeRender_zpsnx09gere.jpg

Awkward.

Great thread again Luz!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Alright then, I'll send you the funds to buy him a sexy suit/see a barber, and you send him to me when you're done making him over...

Maybe this would be a useful template. Don't mind the off-color 'stache and brows.
    image.jpg1_zpsohmfusts.jpg

img-2975250-1-me-gusta-mother-of-gusta.jpg

DEAL, babe! Lemme call Simon to set this up while Kim and I will prepare your hot dates!!!!
  • Options
    Jeez, Moony, you made me spit out my tea all over myself! And we're trying to get into the car to go do some errands, and now I need a new shirt!

You're terrible! :p

Edit: That picture is ridiculous! My hubby says it's a meme, but he can't remember it very well. Anyway, you win the "made me mess myself" prize for the day! Very funny.

image.jpg1_zpstppvev3c.jpg

<second edit: I'm waiting in a car dealership lobby to set up service for my car, and this old dude is totally trying to read this forum over my shoulder. Back off, man! yuck>

• Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I seriously don't think I'll be able to score that dress. I have a big stack of gigs to go through, but they're all eight hours, and that's pretty hard to fit in around my family life... So I'll live vicariously through you and your fabu bee look!

Hey Luz, I little trick I do to go through 8h gigs is to make use of those 5-energy actions you do with a friend/npc that gives tons of stars. I actually start two 8h gigs concurrently, coming back every hour to spend 5-energy each for actions that score the bumper crop of stars. Then I lay down my phone and go about my business.

Takes about 5 hours to finish two 8h gigs this way (but then I always start with 1 bonus star filled up because I spend all my money on things with gold stars).
  • Options
    I missed your pics when I read this before, Lucy! Good luck to you-- I'm pretty scared of Kendall, even when she's not obviously mad! Run away...

You got the white & black dress, lucky thing! I'm not allowed to try anymore.

And you're already done! You look great in both looks! Maybe I should put you in charge of my own muddled event campaign for the weekend...

• Options
    Hey Luz, I little trick I do to go through 8h gigs is to make use of those 5-energy actions you do with a friend/npc that gives tons of stars. I actually start two 8h gigs concurrently, coming back every hour to spend 5-energy each for actions that score the bumper crop of stars. Then I lay down my phone and go about my business.

Takes about 5 hours to finish two 8h gigs this way (but then I always start with 1 bonus star filled up because I spend all my money on things with gold stars).

That's a very interesting idea, MissyM! Think I'll go give it a try. But I'll definitely have to take notes, or I'll ruin everything! I just can't keep these jobs straight! Also, it's become obvious that Glu's fix from yesterday totally worked. I have an astounding number of tasks waiting for me! My brain hurts...

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1425740396449_zpsram7prlc.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1425740533200_zpsl7hsbwz4.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1425740275440_zpstumjydmd.jpg

As you can see on the last picture, I got the gag hairstyle too :P
    When are we going to have the contest for the most tacky-est styles? With that hairdo I'm sure to win.

I ♡ all the clothes, esp. The pants, and the two tops I won. :)

I♡♡♡
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee