Options

New managers

Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
I just finish the Kendall event. And got a call from Ryan did the events he set up. Is there way to make him you're manager instead simon and maria

Comments

• Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Nope.
    Simon and Maria are the official managers of the game.
    they doing great job why you want to replace them?
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    I think Ryan guy might be a better manager. And once you get to number one. You don't get that many gigs as before
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i wish it was like the hollywood stardom where you could switch managers. simon is annoying
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I used to play hollywood stardom. But it was too hard and simon is so annoying.
  • Options
    SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    I was just about to ask about this. Ryan always comes through with the greatest gigs, he's a better manager than Simon imo.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    As BreeZyBooi said, until now, Simon and Maria are still irreplaceable lol.

Simon can be quite a bother to the extent of making me exhausted that sometimes I did wanna break his phone (and his neck), but then one day he stopped calling, I started to freak out and missed his boring repeated, low-paid gigs.

Maria is sure scary and grumpy and naggy as hell but she's actually always there for me (and gets revenge for me lol, so I dun have to play dirty)

As for Ryan Starr, I just played along with him, took and did all the gigs he gave me for free w/o any conditions. (I replied him with some attitudes too and surprisingly, he liked that) Totally took it for granted, as if he was my 3th manager XDD

After doing all free gigs Ryan threw at me, dude said goodbye and disappeared like never existed, hopefully he'll make a comeback cuz I do wanna meet that fellow again (dude should try harder to snatch me from Simon & Maria)
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    If we do get to pick between Simon and Ryan (I doubt it'll happen but on the off chance), who would you pick? I'm honestly unsure because they both have a different approach. We've been with Simon since forever, but Ryan gets exciting gigs.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    If we do get to pick between Simon and Ryan (I doubt it'll happen but on the off chance), who would you pick? I'm honestly unsure because they both have a different approach. We've been with Simon since forever, but Ryan gets exciting gigs.
    Woah, good question and tough one at the same time XD

If I take this matter as in working and career aspect, in a heartbeat I'll throw myself at Ryan XDDD
    He's young but professional in getting only high-paid gigs, knows people in high positions/places, with his gigs I could do them immediately/not having to wait like hours. And bonus point: dude liked it when I was like "Meh..." at him,lol.

So...why not? You will have a good-looking manager who brings you daily huge amount of fans, money and fame, get to do more excited high-paid gigs, plus dude can endure your complainings. XD

In another hand, I'd surely feel guilty if I drop my old gramp Simon on the street after all what he had done to me. It will make me feel like I'm a terrible, ungrateful brat. And I'll surely miss the times whenever I stomped into his office and asked: "Gramp, where the heck is my new gig?" XD
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts

Simon. I'm loyal.
  • Options
    Ryan I think his gigs have been more fun then simon gigs
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Now if an option was Kris J as your manager, wouldn't we all jump ship? But I agree, we're stuck with who we have. He made be fumbling, trying to make calls with his tv remote, but after all, who ELSE besides Simon would flip off DoubleB like that in public?

(BreeZbooi - are you ok with DoubleB? Otherwise I'll try out BreeZ, and if that doesn't work, sigh I'll go the extra keystrokes - but you better expect typos)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ugh... Kris is annoying as heII... hope Ryan calls me!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh yeah, annoying, pushy and demanding....but look what she's done for her family. Took a home video and parlayed it into a 65Million a year cottage industry. Now, I ask you, would you turn down a sure ticket to the top? I bet the rumor mill at Kris' disposal makes Maria's efforts look like the Happy Day Express Train.

But for his flavorful antics, I keep Simon. And Maria, I'd like to do shot for shot with her and hear her life story. I still don't buy the Italian Tile explanation. Raised eyebrow over here. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    she let's her children sleep with grown men

i'd go with Ryan. anyone would be better then Simon. Maria is a psycho but i kinda like that!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Anyone know what happens when you go with Ryan? Can you go back to Simon? I just got the call to meet Ryan at Lif and I just wanted to know if it's like every other thing where you go with it but in the end no matter what route you take it comes back to normal. I'd like to try Rysn out but want to get back with Simon in the end. Anyone?
  • Options
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    Anyone know what happens when you go with Ryan? Can you go back to Simon? I just got the call to meet Ryan at Lif and I just wanted to know if it's like every other thing where you go with it but in the end no matter what route you take it comes back to normal. I'd like to try Rysn out but want to get back with Simon in the end. Anyone?

Nothing will change, Simon will still be your manager even if you choose to do Ryan's gigs.
    And Simon doesn't even know about that. So no worries.

Until now, Ryan is still unavailable and he won't become your new manager.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    she let's her children sleep with grown men

and post pretty much naked pics of themselves online... underage.... ugh honestly they pretty much all disgust me.... i love brody, that's about it. as far as turning that nasty tape into a family empire... i guess she did do that... would I want the same for my daughters... absolutely not.... but, here I am supporting them via playing this game... gross..

oh the irony :/
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    Nothing will change, Simon will still be your manager even if you choose to do Ryan's gigs.
    And Simon doesn't even know about that. So no worries.

Until now, Ryan is still unavailable and he won't become your new manager.
    Thanks! So will Simon still send me on gigs, both of them or just Ryan? Or will Rysns gigs end after awhile and it's back to just Simon how does this storyline play out?
  • Options
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    Thanks! So will Simon still send me on gigs, both of them or just Ryan? Or will Rysns gigs end after awhile and it's back to just Simon how does this storyline play out?
    You can do both at the same time.
    But after doing all Ryan's gigs, he will leave/say goodbye/disappear and you'll go back to Simon.
    Just follow the flow of gameplay and you will see how the storyline turns out.
    You will still have gigs to do, cash and fans to earn, as I said, nothing bad will happen.