Kendall's Catwalk Fashion Parade!

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I missed your pics when I read this before, Lucy! Good luck to you-- I'm pretty scared of Kendall, even when she's not obviously mad! Run away...

You got the white & black dress, lucky thing! I'm not allowed to try anymore.

And you're already done! You look great in both looks! Maybe I should put you in charge of my own muddled event campaign for the weekend...
    Oh thank you I only had enough k stars to open one box and I was incredibly lucky to win the dress *ducks while people throw stuff*.
    The dress you won is actually nicer and its a rare one, well done.
    I haven't got the shoes yet so I'm wearing knock offs haha.

I like your outfits ClaireInGame maybe when I have enough kstars I'll get the wavy hair with the headband next, it looks really nice. Sooo maybe next winter? (worst kstar saver ever i need an accountant) :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Jeez, Moony, you made me spit out my tea all over myself! And we're trying to get into the car to go do some errands, and now I need a new shirt!

You're terrible! :p

Edit: That picture is ridiculous! My hubby says it's a meme, but he can't remember it very well. Anyway, you win the "made me mess myself" prize for the day! Very funny.

image.jpg1_zpstppvev3c.jpg

<second edit: I'm waiting in a car dealership lobby to set up service for my car, and this old dude is totally trying to read this forum over my shoulder. Back off, man! yuck>

Yay I got an award!!! And it's MAJOR *W* TYVM XDDDDD
    happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

OMgod haha sorry Luz XD Lemme pay for your laundry XD
    That was actually a combination of 2 memes, tell your hubby again and he may get it right this time XD

*switches to old dude* Hey gramp, wanna play KimKardashianHollywood? *blinks blinks* I promise, it's awesume~~
    8vwuc4.jpg
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Oh thank you I only had enough k stars to open one box and I was incredibly lucky to win the dress *ducks while people throw stuff*.
    The dress you won is actually nicer and its a rare one, well done.
    I haven't got the shoes yet so I'm wearing knock offs haha.

I like your outfits ClaireInGame maybe when I have enough kstars I'll get the wavy hair with the headband next, it looks really nice. Sooo maybe next winter? (worst kstar saver ever i need an accountant) :)

I know what you mean. I'm a horrible saver,* shssh don't tell* I even use them for energy. I really wish it wasn't so easy to buy them with my bank card attached to google, everytime I run out, I buy more. Yeah, I get poor quick, lol
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    '' and this old dude is totally trying to read this forum over my shoulder. Back off, man! yuck>''
    54fb2a53e4225.jpg
    OMG these people should be banned from life!
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    '' and this old dude is totally trying to read this forum over my shoulder. Back off, man! yuck>''
    54fb2a53e4225.jpg
    OMG these people should be banned from life!

Obviously, he wasn't talking about me LOL

I hate when people do that. My 7 year old looks over my shoulder all the time while I'm playing so I made her download her own game, now she bugs me all the time for help. Bah, I told her to go play another game.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1425740396449_zpsram7prlc.jpg

Claire, you look smokin' hot as usual. But I have to ask, did you see Koko's magic show too? Did she maybe pick you out of the audience as a volunteer? Cuz it kinda looks like she forgot to fix your waist totally after she sawed you in half, in that first picture... You feeling okay?

And I do love your idea for a tackiest looks thread! Do you want to start one?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

KKH_Screenshot_1425740396449_zpsram7prlc.jpg

Claire, you look smokin' hot as usual. But I have to ask, did you see Koko's magic show too? Did she maybe pick you out of the audience as a volunteer? Cuz it kinda looks like she forgot to fix your waist totally after she sawed you in half, in that first picture... You feeling okay?

And I do love your idea for a tackiest looks thread! Do you want to start one?

Awww...thank you so much ! :). You always look gorgeous too

Must have been one of my other triplet sisters (Wish aka Charlotte or Charlie) I'm their ghost sister who appears in no ones game cuz I'm special like that ;). I guess my invitation was lost in the mail.

I'd love to start that contest, what should be the prize?
    Hmm, we'll have to think about that... Maybe we can force one of our friends to do something awesome. I mean, BreeZyBooi can make fake magazine covers and posters, Koko can edit anyone into anything, and Moony... Well, I'm not sure what the scope of his abilities is. But I'm sure he can do something interesting, if not exactly forum appropriate.

Do you want to start a thread yourself? People probably have ALL kinds of things that amuse/annoy them that they could share...

These two images together make me very happy. They just belong together, somehow. Thank you for these, Moony.

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png
    8vwuc4.jpg

Sure, I'll start one was soon as I go into my game, check my closet, wear something tacky then upload it to photobucket :)
    Sure, I'll start one was soon as I go into my game, check my closet, wear something tacky then upload it to photobucket :)

Wonderful, Claire! This forum is about a fashion game, so it needs plenty of fashion threads.

I have one look I've shown before that I'll re-post, but I'm off to generate fresh horrors, too!

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Good idea:D Let's wear something ugly + ugly hair and ugly face:D
    So, this happened...

Stellan ran all over the place, doing gigs to score the main event shirt. Willow's been whining that he only calls her up for the dating events, so he brought her along for the trip. Yes, yes, that was obviously a bad decision. He regrets it now.

Also, now that he has the shirt, he doesn't know if it's flattering or not. And it had a REALLY itchy tag in it, so he tried to cut that out, but he missed some so there's a minuscule piece of it left that he can't reach, and it's driving him crazy!

And finally, Willow just NEVER shuts up!! God****it!

image.jpg1_zpshebad5pc.jpg

These two images together make me very happy. They just belong together, somehow. Thank you for these, Moony.

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png
    8vwuc4.jpg

LMAO, no, I gotta thank you Luz XD Never realize this kind of match till you put'em together, fits like a long lost lovers XDDD

And lol, though "inappropriate" somewhat is in my dictionary, I'm not gonna self-tempted to get banned XD

Can't wait to join The Tacky Show!!!!
    So, this happened...

Stellan ran all over the place, doing gigs to score the main event shirt. Willow's been whining that he only calls her up for the dating events, so he brought her along for the trip. Yes, yes, that was obviously a bad decision. He regrets it now.

Also, now that he has the shirt, he doesn't know if it's flattering or not. And it had a REALLY itchy tag in it, so he tried to cut that out, but he missed some so there's a minuscule piece of it left that he can't reach, and it's driving him crazy!

I feel sorry for your pretty boy, got his weekends totally ruined...:(
    Do you think it bcuz of that flowery shirt he wore that attracted insects?
    Oh wait a sec, I think I notice a flea...OwO behind him.
    Do you want some ducktape? I have some spare from last time doing movie gigs with Chad. It worked like magic, just once taped and then my headache was totally gone!!
    Better safe than sorry!:D
    So, this happened...

♡it, lol.

Ok started the thread but I wish had come up with a more catchy title instead of the lackluster one I did cuz I'm creative like that :D
    I think the title's perfect, Claire. Nobody will have a problem finding it, which is the most important part!

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Can't wait for Kylie's weekend!!!
    I can't wait for every weekend here!

I wondered if we might get ombré or two-toned hair for Kylie's weekend, but that's probably silly of me... I'm pretty excited, no matter what. I particularly want to win that outfit for the guys!

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

I wondered if we might get ombré or two-toned hair for Kylie's weekend

That'd be awesome... as long as it is done well & doesn't look like that harpy Patti Stanger's ombre on the Millionaire Matchmaker.... Gawd she's gross!
    It does seem to be a little tricky, doesn't it?

image.jpg1_zpswkos4s2b.jpg

Umm, Drew, maybe you should try again?

image.jpg1_zpsqumdjspy.jpg

Oh, just forget it...

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm dying for ombré or two toned hair! Glu, hire SabinaC! ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Yup..... mine is really subtle & natural from being in the sun & not getting highlights for a while.... it can be terrible if not done well. Like when it looks like 3-4 inches of black hair was just dipped in Clorox Bleach.... Ack!!
    LMAO, no, I gotta thank you Luz XD Never realize this kind of match till you put'em together, fits like a long lost lovers XDDD

And lol, though "inappropriate" somewhat is in my dictionary, I'm not gonna self-tempted to get banned XD

Can't wait to join The Tacky Show!!!!

And your entry is *taps foot* What no tacky? I want to see you wear that flower shirt and hat.
    Yeah, what the heck, man? People are counting on you, Moony! The pressure, the pressure!

Edit: oh no! I just saw in the other thread that your game is out of control! I'm so sorry. Well, I'll just assume that your work would have been truly horrifying. Hang in there, kitty!

And your entry is *taps foot* What no tacky? I want to see you wear that flower shirt and hat.

LOL Claire bb, already posted for your entertainment, checkout da tackies thingies there XD
    And I'll only wear that flowery shirt again if Glu throws out a flowery pair of pants XDDD
    About the hat....erh....already burned it babe XD
    Yeah, what the heck, man? People are counting on you, Moony! The pressure, the pressure!

Edit: oh no! I just saw in the other thread that your game is out of control! I'm so sorry. Well, I'll just assume that your work would have been truly horrifying. Hang in there, kitty!

No worries hun. Batsh!t can't stop me from joining T-parade XDD
    Just dun be disappointed if my tacky lvl isn't as high as u guys' XD
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Has anyone earned the shoes yet?
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    Has anyone earned the shoes yet?

I'm only 75 Purple Stars away!!! :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Finally I finished this weekend event ! here's the result :confused:

2oroxf4.jpg?1

I found this bald hair style in a regular box today, I decided to put together this look inspired by Britney Spears, do the comeback make much sense now.

K7UKRsm.jpg?1

It will take a long time to regrow my beautiful blonde hair! Wait...Wow that was quick!

SMcV36h.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats, you're just adorable whether bald, with Prince Valiant hair, or as French Vatana. Thanks for sharing all of your treasures!