Fashion Design Assistant - Who did you choose?

2Next

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    If I was on GC I'd gift it to you love!

Awh, you're sweet but people can't gift me. I never get them. So I'm stuck having to get them myself.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's awful. It's such a nice surprise when the box pops up and says someone has sent you a gift.

But you know what would be a great addition? The ability to pay a KStar or something and just sent a little flower greeting to a friend. A little box would pop up, and it would say, "You received a rose from Koko. Just saying Hi!" I think that would be awesome. And it would circulate a lot of stars. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Wish got a call from me yesterday telling her my friend wanted her for a gig... that'd make me happy too! But the friend referrals are far and few between.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    I haven't seen this discussed anywhere, apologiez if it was.

I haven't made my choice yet, I'm not sure I like any of them, so I'm just wondering who did you guys go with?
    I'm leaning towards Joshua, he's got the best attitude and seems to be a big fan (and thinks Willow is tacky haha). Adeline came of a bit too professional and distant and the other guy is just annoying.

What does everyone else think?

I chose Adeline. The girl- she seems must more on top of these things. AND so far - she made my fall collection and i am starting the promo shoot now. (this is not a comeback thing- it is a Kim Jenner, Kim K., Khloe, & Kourtney thing)
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I finally chose Joshua and so far Simon has said I've made a great decision. Would love to know the results from the others!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I chose one at random. I cannot remember any of the NPC's names. :p
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i just got this quest yesterday. i'm not sure who to pick but the first guy is too much of a brown noser
    no i don't have any chill
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Is there some kinda criteria to getting this quest ? I still haven't gotten it or the SoChic in Hamptons
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    Chose the French girl. Adeline I think? I almost, almost picked the arrogant guy though.
    GC: alpacacapa
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I chose Joshua, dat kid is cute as heck XD
    The thing is whoever we choose, the result will be just the same. All positive results. :D
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Aw I wish I had this quest for some reason I didn't get it with my comeback..:(
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Aw I wish I had this quest for some reason I didn't get it with my comeback..:(
    Aw it's okay Noona, dun be sad. I got that quest very late too cuz I do gigs so randomly XD
    No worries, sooner or later Noona will get it, I believe :D
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Fairly certain I picked Joshua. I actually don't remember. I normally pick girls but something about that French girl didn't seem right. She was just too much for me.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
    Fairly certain I picked Joshua. I actually don't remember. I normally pick girls but something about that French girl didn't seem right. She was just too much for me.
    Haha I love what you say there Bunni XD
    I can't agree more, that gurl was a bit too focused on perfection, and the other diva boy, I totally ignored him LOL XD
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This thread reminded me that my assistant is gone! Moreover, it isn't the first time someone or a storyline disappears from the game! Someone remembers, that conspiracy theory story line? Hollywood is an easy place to get lost!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just got the Fashion Assistant last week. And people get quests at different times. Especially now with the glitch tracing back to the energy drink, you can expect older tasks to pop up if you were part of the glitch. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I just got the Fashion Assistant last week. And people get quests at different times. Especially now with the glitch tracing back to the energy drink, you can expect older tasks to pop up if you were part of the glitch. ;)
    Thank you for your post. This helps to end some of my confusion with these quests.
    Vats wrote: »
    This thread reminded me that my assistant is gone! Moreover, it isn't the first time someone or a storyline disappears from the game! Someone remembers, that conspiracy theory story line? Hollywood is an easy place to get lost!

Talk about getting lost in Hollywood, heck I can get lost in my own yard..
    jungle_zpscuvnw5sh.jpg

It is seriously like that at times

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    I picked Joshua. Kim's pick. I thought the other guy was "I'm the next hot thing, work with me or don't" So, didn't like his attitude. And the French applicant, ehhhh, just liked Joshua better.

Same. The girl seemed like she was an overachiever who wouldn't give the job the time it needed, and the other guy was such a p-r-I-c-k that I wanted to punch him. That left the gushing hero worshiping superfan so I figured why not, at least he will be devoted to me (and might even b I t c h -slap Willow if she dares say anything against me, which was a fun mental image even if it doesn't actually end up a thing in the game).
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got this quest the other day as well. Josh is a bit too hyper for me, but Adeline just seems....yeah, like everyone else has said. It seems a bit silly saying someone in a computer game doesn't seem trustworthy, but she just gave off the wrong vibe. Can't wait to meet the 3rd one!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I finally got the task yesterday(I think) and I chose the French girl, idk Joshua was hyper-yes and I like that but idk he was a bit too hyper for me, but it ended well:)

• totaldivatotaldiva Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just finished this mission (couldn't sleep so decided to play) I chose Joshua. After the photo shoot in Vegas with him, Simon called and he started working on the fashion line right away and it's almost ready. Dunno how if it's the same for all the others though!
    GC - daisyyyyyyy26
    I think it was pretty much the same for everyone. I chose the French girl, and she also did well.