Weekend Event 3/6

Comments

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Aw Moony. They didn't even give you a chance at something decent!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    Aw Moony. They didn't even give you a chance at something decent!
    IKR ><;
    Seriously Glu? My 40kstars for those kraps? I wanna sue >"<
    What a joke....
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    Aw, Suki, I'm no better....
    This is my nightmare lol....

9r83tt.png
    SAME. There go my hopes for the dress..
    1553165_362108203996123_5145824324558962291_o.jpg?oh=711d6804b3d90970e619679746f90ccd&oe=54FC400A&__gda__=1425868896_8bf7ed89ba7e8b59c3d7ab2d435f49c5
    GC: alpacacapa
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Look at this. But I think energy is better than that ugly outfit from the corner...I wanted a dress. Or a blouse.

Screenshot_2015-03-06-15-02-13_zpsaq5has7l.png
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    At least you guys got something kind of useful, I got those awful chunky white shoes :(

9173AAC5-4CEA-4933-ABDF-A7B008B840CA_zpst9thq48t.png

We are all losers here!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Aw, Suki, I'm no better....
    This is my nightmare lol....

9r83tt.png

I can't believe you didn't get the chance at kstars or any of the Kendall outfit! It's crazy

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I can't believe you didn't get the chance at kstars or any of the Kendall outfit! It's crazy

So wrong!?!?!?
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    At least you guys got something kind of useful, I got those awful chunky white shoes :(

We are all losers here!
    I think it's not ugly at all, I personally think filling up wardrobe is better than filling up energy bar or get some cash, cuz energy and cash can be drained out, your clothing stays.

You may hate it for now but who knows, maybe later it will come in handy and match your new outfit? :D

So cheer up Lyanna :D

P/s: Totally crazy right? It's like Glu was trolling with me....
    I think it's not ugly at all, I personally think filling up wardrobe is better than filling up energy bar or get some cash, cuz energy and cash can be drained out, your clothing stays.

You may hate it for now but who knows, maybe later it will come in handy and match your new outfit? :D

So cheer up Lyanna :D

P/s: Totally crazy right? It's like Glu was trolling with me....

You are actually kinda right, when I posted this pic I was like ugh actually they aren't the worst pair of shoes I've ever seen. They would work with some outfits. White pumps are a sign of a true hooker.

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    White pumps are a sign of a true hooker.

Post of the Day!!!!! ;)
    Ok so I just got a dress. I had about 170/200 purple stars when I started that fashion show with Kendall. I received 33 purple stars but it shows me I have 208/400 purple stars...I was happy to see that but that bar should be half full. Is it only me? I don't know what to think.
    Screenshot_2015-03-07-15-27-21_zpslt35olls.png
    P.S. Is the talk show appearance with Kendall the last gig?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The event bar has gone back the way it should. It is cumulative. It took a total of X Stars for the box, then I'm thinking another 75 for the earrings, which is why for the earrings it says 100 on the meter, but it was the stars for the box, plus 75 more for a total of 100 for box + earrings. +100 more (total 200 from box (25?) + Earrings (75?) + 100) for the Dress. So, I'm thinking after the dress there are 200 more points for the shoes. you have 8 over the dress, so you're seeing 8 out of 200, but because it's cummulative, it shows total of 208 in the event, and you need another 192?

Darmmit. Making me do math on a Saturday morning before I've had any coffee, and I haven't taken my pain medication yet.

And, excuse me, does chosing pink make the car look on the verge of purple? I might hae to go buy that color.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    Ok so I just got a dress. I had about 170/200 purple stars when I started that fashion show with Kendall. I received 33 purple stars but it shows me I have 208/400 purple stars...I was happy to see that but that bar should be half full. Is it only me? I don't know what to think.
    Screenshot_2015-03-07-15-27-21_zpslt35olls.png
    P.S. Is the talk show appearance with Kendall the last gig?

Congratulations with the dress! ;) I'm not sure. Still unfinished for me :confused: Good luck though
    GC: alpacacapa
    The event bar has gone back the way it should. It is cumulative. It took a total of X Stars for the box, then I'm thinking another 75 for the earrings, which is why for the earrings it says 100 on the meter, but it was the stars for the box, plus 75 more for a total of 100 for box + earrings. +100 more (total 200 from box (25?) + Earrings (75?) + 100) for the Dress. So, I'm thinking after the dress there are 200 more points for the shoes. you have 8 over the dress, so you're seeing 8 out of 200, but because it's cummulative, it shows total of 208 in the event, and you need another 192?

Darmmit. Making me do math on a Saturday morning before I've had any coffee, and I haven't taken my pain medication yet.

And, excuse me, does chosing pink make the car look on the verge of purple? I might hae to go buy that color.

Thank you. I didn't know it's cumulative. Is it always like that?
    Yeah, I think it's because of the shadow. I had to pay stars for that color but I had to have a pink car:D And there's a little purple for you:P
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    Congratulations with the dress! ;) I'm not sure. Still unfinished for me :confused: Good luck though

Thank you. I don't know if I'll win the shoes. We'll see. Good luck:)
    Thanks Princess Daisy.

Morning everyone. Got Earrings on one game, and you know what....it doesn't matter. I'm having fun, trying to help, and my next Comeback is the cute short black dress. The Fashion comeback.

I want to thank everyone for their good thoughts, my hubby has rallied, he's doing fine. He's undergone a total makeover but variety, ya know?(hmmm, maybe he's witness protection or something. ) So he's like a brand new hubby to me. Lol, except he lost me in his game. When you're carrying over 400 GC people, I guess it's easy to lose the old Ball and Chain. So Hi honey! Waving. Me and Jedi, are just gonna go um, check out the accustics in my old Downtown apartment. Um, no, Jedi and I are going to go feed the cat. Yeah, that's it.

Hey, can I help it if my Bucket List hasn't gotten any shorter? I'm thinking of tossing Luz on the list just to shake it up a little.

Everyone looks great. But I do miss the party weekends. You get to hang with all your friends at once.

Oh, did anyone mention the 30Stars from a Kardashian/Jenner event this weekend? I thought it would just be 20 for the 8 hour gig? Noooooooooo. I got 30 Big Purple Ones! I have a day to earn 74 more stars for the dress on the ipad. ok, I'll try.

Happy Tapping Dolls and Guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

We are all losers here!

Useful? How in the name of all that is Glu and Kardashian, does this mess of a hairstyle
    • count as a 'prize'
    • End up in my gift box when I already got that hair the last time I had a gift box?

horrorhair_zpsr9ckycat.jpg
    I have 3 games, I got that hair 4 times. Go. Effing. Figure.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    horrorhair_zpsr9ckycat.jpg
    I have 3 games, I got that hair 4 times. Go. Effing. Figure.

That isn't hair.

If you haven't seen that episode of Night Gallery, though...I won't alarm you.

:O
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    lmao Koko, glad one of the boys could help you out

zt2MMqBm.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hi y'all! It's a question for those who opened Kendall's pink giftboxes. What did you get? Is there something special?

?i=20150308b03539d5e401fff6e0601b5f3d65f2b1.jpg
    I'm going to move this to the Weekend event thread, in General Discussion, you'll get more help there. ;) Personally I didn't get anything from my pink boxes that were special, so others will be more equipped to answer.

Phew. Try and merge 2 thread in 2 different subforums. Yikes. If anyone was reading here when it moved, then moved again, Ooopsie. :) I love my tasks here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Okay so I'm working on the outfit for the event, and I know about the other outfit from the gift boxes... the sheer shirt and pants thing, but I'm seeing my friends wearing a new black and white dress and some are wearing that dress that's similar to the one that blew up the internet talking about what color it really was.... where are these dresses coming from? I don't see them anywhere. At all.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Those are the prizes from the pink prize presents. The 'what color is dress' is the dress you get from doing gigs. Don't you have this weekend prize too? If not, wha tdress are you being offered instead?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    I have the two piece dress that looks like a black and gold bumble bee (cute, though), the gold shoes and earrings... then the outfit in the boxes were the black sheer top and grayish baggy type pants... those are the two outfits I'm getting offered...

Breen819 wrote: »
    I have the two piece dress that looks like a black and gold bumble bee (cute, though), the gold shoes and earrings... then the outfit in the boxes were the black sheer top and grayish baggy type pants... those are the two outfits I'm getting offered...

Yes those are the ones I have too. Ahhh now I get it, the other dresses are part of the red boxes gifts, they just don't advertise them. You just get pleasantly surprised when you win them :) I won 2 shirts that weren't advertised.

Psst: I finally won the shoes. I have mixed emotions now, one part is happy that I now have all the stuff and the other part of me isn't cuz now I don't have anything to strive for. Pity I can't gift those purple stars to someone cuz I have no use for them anymore :(
    What red boxes!? What am I missing?

I'm one purple star away from the dress. These gigs are taking me forever. But a party in Calabasas is giving me 14 purple Stars too (2 for ea. small talk)... so I'm doing those too. I swear the gigs with Kendall are really taking me 8 hrs to complete. But I'm not overly grinding this weekend. Alot going on around the house this week in real life... darn priorities!

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Ew I took the plunge and spent 40 stars to open a gift box. effing $4000 ughh that is the last time I do that! But at least I didn't get that horrible hair that we all (especially Koko) hate. I guess I am off to buy the Malibu house now!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I'm one purple star away from the dress. These gigs are taking me forever. But a party in Calabasas is giving me 14 purple Stars too (2 for ea. small talk)... so I'm doing those too. I swear the gigs with Kendall are really taking me 8 hrs to complete. But I'm not overly grinding this weekend. Alot going on around the house this week in real life... darn priorities!
    I'm sorry, hopefully you'll find some time. After working 3 12 hour shifts in a row, today is my day of rest so imwas able to, accomplish a lot in my game. Tomorrow on the other hand, is jammed pack. I was so happy .

P.S. anyone else here keep clicking on the "m" or "n" Key on their tablet instead of the space bar? Ugh, whenever I start replying, I look down to see what I just wrote and find I made Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious look like a short word in comparison, lol
    I already got the horrible hair. I wear it with my rocker look. I got money in my big gift box. Didn't even have options for Stars or clothes... definitely wasn't spending 40 Stars on another box. I have bad luck with that. But whatever happens happens. It's a fun game and anything I win I'm happy with. It's more than I had before! Can't complain! I'll get the two peice dress and just try to get the gold shoes but I don't known if I will. It almost might take less energy to keep throwing 3 hr parties right in a row for 14 purple Stars then spending hours doing 8 hr gigs for 20 +2 bonus stars... might be waking up every two hours through the night to throw parties.