Weekend Event 3/6

123457Next

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I might do that too, Breen because all I have are 8 hr gigs to complete ahhhh!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I might do that too, Breen because all I have are 8 hr gigs to complete ahhhh!

Yeah I have a bunch of quests lined up that are all 8 hrs... the third part of the movie trilogy, Kendalls fashion shows, I Just finished a party with Khloe and Kourtney and now have another gig with them...then I still have a Ray Powers thing. So if I keep doing the gigs I'll run out of time... the parties might have to do. I go from having finished all my quests to having half a dozen in one day. But I think at least Kendalls fashion shows give 30 Stars. ..
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Rhiannon wrote: »
    Hi y'all! It's a question for those who opened Kendall's pink giftboxes. What did you get? Is there something special?

?i=20150308b03539d5e401fff6e0601b5f3d65f2b1.jpg

If you mean the 40 K-star Boxes, no. I got energy bolts and $4000 at a time in game money. I kept missing each wearable item.

But then I didn't even see the pants. I saw the sheer shirt come up one time but I didn't get it.
    I got $4000. Oh yay. But I did just get enough purple Stars for the outfit and need 164 more for the shoes!

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i have a question. the quest for the 50k to fix the car, is that from this weekend event or the last one?
    no i don't have any chill
  • kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    If you mean the 40 K-star Boxes, no. I got energy bolts and $4000 at a time in game money. I kept missing each wearable item.

But then I didn't even see the pants. I saw the sheer shirt come up one time but I didn't get it.

Why is it I can only open one special gift box everytime there's an event then it return to the regular gift boxes even though the event was still on going? Is it really like that?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i have a question. the quest for the 50k to fix the car, is that from this weekend event or the last one?

I got this weekend! Really funny storyline!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

I haven't gotten this quest yet... It must be coming next for me as I'm finishing up talk shows with Ray. I'm thinking it's a regular quest and not part of the weekend event... I'm interested to know what this is about...

84 Stars away from the shoes. Idk if I'll get em but I sure am trying!

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    ok thanks for the help guys
    no i don't have any chill
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

What? 50K to fix a car? What is this part of. Junk it. Buy a damp rover for crying out loud. It's cheaper. lol.

I better not get a bill like that. Tell me more about it. I'll dump all my cash offshore. 50K you've got to be kidding me. I better buy that house in Florence.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko you don't have to pay it! We have to help Kendall and Kylie raise funds through events! I chose the party in Tulip, have raised until now 45k ... In two hours I'll find out the end of the story !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    oh, I'm raising 'attendees' thank you. I was going to start stuffing the mattresses. And if you come to Malibu, you have to sleep on the sofa. I'm not spending 50Stars for a bed, I can only stand next to.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes I was just in my 'house' in Malibu and zonks. That is a lot for a static image. 50 K stars??

I did finally get the Malibu doggy but only because pets give bolts.
    I'm just doing the fashion show with Kendall now. Takes forever! I don't know if I'll get the dress, oh well. These events give lots of fans though so there's a perk!
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yes I was just in my 'house' in Malibu and zonks. That is a lot for a static image. 50 K stars??

I did finally get the Malibu doggy but only because pets give bolts.

Jesse's Malibu house bedroom is practically empty lol but that dog is awesome though, 2 energy bolts!! Shae hasn't purchased the house yet because she has a shopping problem :p
    I'm on the fashion show too. Downtown L.A.?

Those 8 hour jobs go on...and on...and on...seems all I had this weekend were the 8 hour jobs.

I have the earrings, but not sure if I will get the dress. The one I really wanted was the shoes. Oh well!
    Yeah the girls have to wear shoes they have. And that's that. I could probably manage 100 more, but not 200. But I'm glad they did the dress. Good luck PolkaDot. And how many times are our shoes hidden behind something? Maybe we can pick the up in a half price shoe sale some weekend. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maybe we can pick the up in a half price shoe sale some weekend.

Yes maybe. That would be nice. :) Thanks, Koko.
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm just doing the fashion show with Kendall now. Takes forever! I don't know if I'll get the dress, oh well. These events give lots of fans though so there's a perk!
    You're not kidding , it was pretty painful to get through. I swear I had to use more energy than any other 8 hour gig. I think the bad part was we couldn't bring a friend so we missed out on all those extra stars and bolts.

Also did you noticed most of the buttons we pressed all we low numbers? Where was the 8 energy buttons? I was so happy when I finally was done with it
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I agree. I did a few 8 hour gigs after and was like wow! All my energy fills 2 stars on these! Even the Hamptons event with Khloe & Kourtney where I couldn't bring a friend is going by super fast compared. Thank goodness I bought that private plane a few weeks ago though, that sucker has come in handy!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    That fashion event...Kendall's catwalk? I was a few bits away from 5 stars and finally fell asleep in exhaustion. Woke up to 4 stars. And I had spent hours trying to nudge that up to 5 stars without spending K stars.

Nooooooooo!

PLEASE make these events last longer? (But change it up with surprises if you do.)