Strange guest...

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Today I received a call from Simon about some mysterious guy, and I had to do some gigs (commercials) about this. And then, when I do the last one "Next Gen Toilet Paper" LOL the woman on the phone said that I was being tested. And then the call is interrupted.
This happening with anyone else? I'm just curious...
Maybe the hotel in New Delhi will finally be open and reveal so many secrets? hahahahaha

Comments

• BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Yes everybody got that gig.
    and no that gig have nothing to do with the hotel.
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    Yes everybody got that gig.
    and no that gig have nothing to do with the hotel.

Trust me... not 'everyone' got that gig... some of us only get the few gigs when the weekend event starts & then Nothing else... ever.... for months!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Not I, said Mauve!
    I never received that gig, but I hope I get it in the future.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I didn't get it either but I'm so way behind a lot of players so I'm used to it. So um what happens?

ETA: really Wish? I'm so sorry, and here I was upset about not appearing in anyones games when your problem is so much worse
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I received that gig, probably like 3 months ago. If not longer. That's interesting.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I received that gig, probably like 3 months ago. If not longer. That's interesting.

But it ends like this? The call is interrupted? Nothing else?
    Yup. I never heard another thing about it! Lol.

ETA: what level are you?

• WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    really Wish? I'm so sorry, and here I was upset about not appearing in anyones games when your problem is so much worse

Aghhh... I'm used to it... I get a few gigs at the start of the weekend or update then literally nothing. But you know what? I don't even care anymore... these fashion gigs with Kendall are sooooooo long & boring..... it takes freaking forever to finish an 8 hr gig when you cannot add a contact! I'd rather bang out 12hr shifts for $480 in Soho... or throw parties than do these painfully lonnnnnnng gigs that take like 140 energy bolts & hours to finish!

Other ppl have it waaaaay worse... poor Chantelle hasn't gotten a daily gift box since NOVEMBER, some ppl cannot be seen in the game by friends, some ppl open boxes for 40 Stars & get 40 Energy!? Now tons of others can barely ever get free K Stars on their games anymore either..... so I'm good!

HeII... I have a creepy E-Lister friend who levels me up & makes it rain K Stars....
    Life could be worse.... these glitches & how many different ones there are.... wow!
    I'm pretty lucky considering......... :)
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    After doing all of that 3 stupid gigs, the woman called me, talked in a freeeekin'creepy tone (I seriously felt the chill in mah bones) then disappeared like ghost. Since then, nothing continued. And I feel like I was scammed lol...

Btw....sh!t happens again this morning, my game crashes like hell...can't even play properly now...:(
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I haven't got that quest either, but I'm only level 25 so it could be later in the game?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i had that gig months ago, like when i first started playing. that's weird
    no i don't have any chill
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yup, I got the gig just before Christmas. I haven't heard anything back since.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I really hope they continue that part of the story line, because it was so confusing at the end.

My guess is that either that guy is or was a ex-government spy, or a biz man doing some pretty shady stuff.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Trust me... not 'everyone' got that gig... some of us only get the few gigs when the weekend event starts & then Nothing else... ever.... for months!

Have any of the recent Malibu issues pertained to you? We're on a roll as far as getting things fixed. (Forgive me if I should know this, but my brain needs more Memory.) Anyway, go over to support, see if anything fits, and post there. :)

I don't think any 'storyline' that doesn't seem to end really ends. They'll refer to it sometime down the line. They probably just want to go in a different direction right now. I think it has something to do with a Wealthy Sheik wanting to add to his harem, and we passed our tests. (just my wishlist. Like Cassio, I'd say yes and then he'd beg off. Sigh)

And about the mysterious series of gigs that were 'tests' 2 devices got that months ago, as Alkoholis said, but one just got it about a week ago. Your time may come :) It doesn't hurt to look around the threads in FAQs and Support. If you find a thread that seems like your issue please post your pertinent info on it, and we'll try to get you some help. Very often by browsing the threads, you either find a way to solve it, or you add your voice.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is the storyline that I meant in another trhead.
    I really hope they continue that part of the story line, because it was so confusing at the end.

Me too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I haven't heard anything more about it since the lady hung up months ago. I figured maybe they'll pick it back up at some point just like the Ryan Star manager option. That stopped too... as well as the hiring a fashion assistant option... haven't heard anything else about that either. I figure it'll come back around as Glu works on adding more storylines... etc.