Options

Length of time for Customer Care response?

ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
Hi All,

I was just wondering what everyone's experience with customer care is here. I submitted a ticket approximately 1 month ago and I got an automated response back noting they received it but nothing since.

I was just wondering if I should put in another ticket or respond to the automated response I got... in case my ticket got lost in the shuffle.

However, if this the normal wait time - then I'll just continue to wait. I know the Glu developers are super busy so I don't want to annoy them by sending in more tickets on the same issue.

Can anyone help shed some light on the process?
Add me on GC: zepeng

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The automated response says up to 10 days if I recall, so I wouldn't wait a month. Reply on their acknowledgement, remind them it's been a month, and has any progress been made.

Hope this helps. And, I think everyone's wait is a little different, Your wait on say game keeps closing will be different from someone who's issue is Game lost my level. Sorry this is going on, but after a month, you should send another email, and point out how patient you've been, make sure to reference the issue number they assigned.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary