Kendall's Catwalk Fashion Parade!

124Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahahaha Luz, you're so lovely and a very creative mind!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Hey Vats awesome pics. This isn't you is it?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Vats awesome pics. This isn't you is it?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

I had forgotten about that Claire! Thanks for bringing back such dark times!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I had forgotten about that Claire! Thanks for bringing back such dark times!:o
    OPPS my bad. My apologies of course, so happy to hear you're better now :D
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Woohoo! I completed the event as much as I hoped to! I scored all of the stuff I wanted. Yay!

image.jpg1_zpshpyo69td.jpg

Since Stellan was satisfied with the first two prizes this weekend <and he'd managed to lose Willow in a crowded mall in Dubai>, he had the time to get his hair did. He'd had fun with the red wig for the tacky thread, so... Do people like it? Between the background and the hair color, his eyes look more truly blue than usual, which I love! And I have to say that floral shirt has really grown on me. Stellan finally dislodged that last miserable tag remnant, so it's good to go.

I wanted to pose Luz in that last triumphant pose with the spotlight and stars, but when I did, her waist & upper body shifted so that they no longer sat on top of her lower body! She's even off-kilter in this pose, but I like the smiling face best. Darn that Koko the Daring Deviant, never correctly re-attaching her volunteers...<sigh> Still, it was a pretty good show, mortal gut-wound and all.

Hope everyone else is where they want to be with the event, too!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Lol Luz I tried that star pose and got the same results. How attractive

KKH_Screenshot_1425862362591-1_zpsxhhbullm.jpg

Congratulation, here's hoping everyone else got what they wanted and to those who haven't, don't give up. You know that ole saying 'It aint over til the fat women sings', well you still have an hour, you can do it! :D
  • LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yay, this was the first weekend event ever where I managed to successfully complete it through its finish and win all three special items! What definitely helped so much was that when I opened the pink gift box, inside was a special black and white dress that when wearing it, gave me extra pink stars at the end of every gig.

KKH_Screenshot_1425785001224_zpsycxpkxgs.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1425849640557_zpsxiutzczl.jpg
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    LykkeSkye wrote: »
    Yay, this was the first weekend event ever where I managed to successfully complete it through its finish and win all three special items! What definitely helped so much was that when I opened the pink gift box, inside was a special black and white dress that when wearing it, gave me extra pink stars at the end of every gig.

KKH_Screenshot_1425785001224_zpsycxpkxgs.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1425849640557_zpsxiutzczl.jpg

I love that black and white dress! Congrats on getting that!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I love that you're rockin' the blue hair, LykkeSkye! Gorgeous looks!

• LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thank-you, Estelletea and Luz!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Got the shirt for my dude and the dress for my lady!

9AEQi8a.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Got the shirt for my dude and the dress for my lady!

9AEQi8a.jpg

What a lovely couple *w*
    Congrats Eselletea, for getting both of them rewards.:D
    I could never do that, I'm too focused on my main acc, earning all rewards for him is hard and cost more than enough for me already XD
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys wow you have been busy! I would have posted earlier but I had a busy weekend and could not come on :(. Oh well here are my looks :).

515c6f02-ddbd-4f54-93c0-589d1826e665_zpsqt2nsaea.png
    5fb9347f-a602-4854-9de8-dec314d34657_zpsdyfzxdip.png
    ba547b14-b19a-4d32-97f6-4acf105d23fa_zpsiqwcizfi.png
    91f55256-870c-48f5-992f-55587356173d_zpsalrbj9hb.png
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi Noona :D
    I was pretty sure you were busy last weekends, partly must be due to earning rewards cuz I can see everything you got there.
    Great job Noona!!! You've got both casualty and glam packed in this collection :D
    Thanks Moony.

Although I will admit I am not a huge fan of the mesh shirt, but I love the baggy pants! They should really add more casual outfits.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love all the looks here, Glad everyone got the stuff they wanted. I got the dress and earrings, but make that for all three devices and it wasn't so bad. Yes the shoes are awesome, but I'm not going to beat myself up about them. Here's the thing, remember not too long ago we all complained that we couldn't attain the dress? I might be wrong, but they might have adjusted that for us. This way, people could earn the dress without too much pain, still working, but no pain. And if they had to have the shoes, well they worked a little harder, or more expensively, or whatever, but the dedicated grinders took it all. So, in this case I would have been happier with the shoes, and without the dress, but if this was Glu listening and trying to be fair based on our complaints, then Bravo Glu. We Bished, you read, you listened.

Anyone else think that might have been the case? Because Boy can I recall weekends when people were falling short of the 'prize' the dress, but collecting the hat/hair the jewelry and the shoes. I'm off to check the tacky contest with new eyes. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah this weekend was pretty easy, there wasn't nearly as much grinding as I thought.

Now my greatest accomplishment would be to beat Leyshia at getting the prizes before her, lol.

Yeah this weekend was pretty easy, there wasn't nearly as much grinding as I thought.

Now my greatest accomplishment would be to beat Leyshia at getting the prizes before her, lol.

That's funny, she was missing this weekend too! You guys are close buddies, then? Hope she's okay... :D

Lol, she was? I hope she is okay.

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I feel like I haven't been here all weekend. I got all the stuff you could get from getting the event stars, but not the outfits from the gift boxes. But I'm okay with that even though I liked it!! The hubs bought me a gift card very surprisingly bc he laughs at my addiction to this game but I'll wait till it's REALLY worth using! Anyone doing the whole Kendall / Kylie Car quest now? I was hoping I could just pay the $50,000 and get it over with! Ha. Just saying helloooo.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Hhheeelllooooooo Breen!

I laugh at my own addiction..sometimes its a good stress relief(until I have to remind myself that none of it is real, that it is just a game.)
    Yay a gift for when it counts, now we just have to wait for the next VIP event.

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I dunno, I have stopped paying attention to the titles of the jobs. It's all the same thing. Tap tap tap.

You are out of energy.

Get more?

No. Not any more. The K stars go way too fast that way.

Right now Kendall and my doll are giving some type of speech. Once again it's barely to two stars before the 34 bolts are gone.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This was a looongg event weekend. I can't believe the total points was increased to four-friggin-hundred . I managed to get 2 new outfits that I mixed and matched.

PhotoGrid_1425936409707_zps5qzg07yq.jpg

My fav is the middle
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    It definitely was a LONG weekend. I worked my KKH butt off! Woke up in the middle of the night to do gigs just to get them all done. I'm happy I got the event outfit just wish I got the black and white dress and other outfit from the gift boxes but def wasn't spending crazy amount of Stars and ending up with only enegy and money in the boxes like I've seen in some friends pictures!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    80 kstars and all I got was $8000!! What a waste :(
    Kykyd wrote: »

8k is very good, think of the shopping you can do with it! Maybe this weekend will be better for you.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kykyd wrote: »

I got the hairstyle out of Honeybee boo boo land or something. Plus....I already got it from the last time we had a special gift box. Where am I supposed to wear the second one? on second thought don't tell me. but Leysha is right you can do a lot with $8000

I'll give you one of those hairstyles and you can keep your $8000. how does that sound?

But seriously, I do feel your pain. I know I'm never going to pick the right box so my son said I should just pick the same box same position every single time. eventually you're going to get something you want. he was right. so that's my trick you get a lot of hits but once in awhile the cherry has to be in that spot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary