Where to meet new potential dates? They've all run out!

TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
I'm an A lister number 4 on my game so you can imagine I have a lot of contacts from around the game. Well I just divorced my husband because I was bored. Now I have a couple of A list guys in my contacts that I could date but if like to maybe meet a top 10 guy! I have a couple top ten guys as network contacts so I know they exist!

I can't believe I'm asking this but where is the best place to go to pick people up? I've been travelling around the world and nothin.... Very sad. Where the boys at😉
Prev1

Comments

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I met mine in Soho Oaks, also Lif is a great place too. Of course other players from here are great potential mates as well

Hubby #2
    Screenshot_2015-03-08-19-30-17-1_zpsfn3nsdiw.png
    He is a A-lister too and like you I never thought I'd meet an NPC I liked either until one day there he was. We married very quickly after only a couple of dates
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I go in and out of the restaurants and clubs like 4 or 5 times in a row looking for new NPCs. I think I've only come across 2 new people since the update, one was a C lister girl and the othet was an A lister guy with blue hair and the tackiest outfit ever. He was in London I think... I'm sure it's different for everyone though! That's just my experience. Oh and try going in and out of The Swan in The Hamptons bc they added people there so it's not such a ghost town anymore! Good luck! Or try dating some friends you have that aren't NPCs... they're usually much more attractive anyways!!!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I met mine in Soho Oaks, also Lif is a great place too. Of course other players from here are great potential mates as well

Hubby #2
    Screenshot_2015-03-08-19-30-17-1_zpsfn3nsdiw.png
    He is a A-lister too and like you I never thought I'd meet an NPC I liked either until one day there he was. We married very quickly after only a couple of dates

Hmmm, he looks very much like the man I married in Vegas over Valentines Day. Does yours travel part of the week?

But, really TaddyXC, lovely to meet you, and you seem way too nice to be picking up strange men in bars. First off, we have to know if you're looking for Android or GC men. But if you really want NPCs, What type are you looking for? I forgot who, hmmm, thinking Luz might have said Florence night club had the best looking NPCs. My vote, pick a friend from here. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    I've met her at panino i couldn't believe i've found beautiful Npc like her.
    but i can't marry her for some reason :(
    54fe3ba77c753.jpg
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Actually Koko, I like the women I'm offered in La Rue, Paris, though they can be a little snooty. High-maintenance, really.

That's where I met my love, Alexis. She wanted to network professionally at first, but I kept going in & out of my closet until she reappeared and was willing to date me!

<yes, I realize her tiny mouth is well...oddly small, but my Luz doll still adores her>

79ad67b0-7c41-421f-93e1-9530ba1f3c0e_zpsuouehia2.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Hmmm, he looks very much like the man I married in Vegas over Valentines Day. Does yours travel part of the week?
    Nope I wish, the guy follows me around like a dog on a lease. Perhaps they're related?

ETA: whoa, had to fix my typos. Noted to self never post when I'm half asleep
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I can’t guarantee 100% those NPC hotties will be spawned exactly in your game but who knows, you may find a good or even better replicas:

Miami LIF: Crowded with assorted D to B-listers. Not really good-looking but unique, cheapo fugly dressed, #hatscrazes, most of the time talk trashy. And so snarky b!tchy you may think they’re from CDP&Crystal fanclubs.

New York-Soho OAK: No better than those in Miami, just that they’re A-list @ssholes. Only care about what you’re wearing on dates. Have money but dunno where to buy clothes. Majorly suffered from bad hair days.

Britain Tulip Club: Quite ignorant gentlemen and duchesses, still better than OAK’s. Some outfits plus neon club lights may lead to eye-bleeding. At least know how to praise. Have mirror at home, just dunno how to use it well.

Paris La Rue: High-quality classy babes, too busy and too fab to give a danm unless you’re also A-list. Can somehow define the word “fashion”, have both comb and mirror at home. Actual sweet-talkers on dates. I’m married to one of those, yet go on dates with the rest.
    I have a list of pretty women in La Rue too, too lazy to edit :P

2qimz9i.jpg
    Wow Moony I've never met any of those goodlookings guys in La Rue, quite the opposite in my game. My luck has always been at the OAKs. See my guy above, although he was wearing pink shorts when I met him (lol) I quickly fixed him
    Wow Moony I've never met any of those goodlookings guys in La Rue, quite the opposite in my game. My luck has always been at the OAKs. See my guy above, although he was wearing pink shorts when I met him (lol) I quickly fixed him
    LOL pink boxers? XD Well I did see some wearing that, wandering around Miami too, and I was like "aw aren't u poor?lemme gift u some decent looking clothes then~" XD

I guess my gameplay knows I have a thing for Paris (I love lazying around in my cheapo lil fancy house there, while most of the time my repeated boring gigs are called from Femme) so it throws in a bunch of hawtties and I dun have to waste time flying lurking and stalking anymore XD
  • TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    My problem is that I feel I've met all the guys already! Lol! I'm not meeting anyone new! I play on iPhone and GC.

I'm just tired of going in every bar in every city around and everybody knowing my name!
    How's the "Norm" of KK supposed to meet some new hotties with that happening

Can they pleeassse spawn some new characters preferably A lister babes for me to date? That's not too much to ask for a newly divorced gal :P

I just wanted to seriously know if any of you once getting to the A list and top 4 or so stopped meeting new people to add as contacts to the game, either to flirt with or network! Seems I have!

Oak and La Rue are full of regulars for me sadly.
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    My problem is that I feel I've met all the guys already! Lol! I'm not meeting anyone new! I play on iPhone and GC.

I'm just tired of going in every bar in every city around and everybody knowing my name!
    How's the "Norm" of KK supposed to meet some new hotties with that happening

Can they pleeassse spawn some new characters preferably A lister babes for me to date? That's not too much to ask for a newly divorced gal :P

I just wanted to seriously know if any of you once getting to the A list and top 4 or so stopped meeting new people to add as contacts to the game, either to flirt with or network! Seems I have!

Oak and La Rue are full of regulars for me sadly.

Well, I think it's all different for us. But maybe you can check out Hamptons since the new March updates, Glu added new NPCs there. Before, it was empty like a ghost town.

I myself had to refresh the NPCs like 30 times+ to at least saw someone new. And that was still lucky enough lol.

And all the La Rue guys I posted are all A-listers, top 50 :D
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oak is the best place in my opinion, to find A-listers.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It is difficult to find a NPC with good appearance, when they look fine their names and clothes are ridiculous! Sometimes when I add one to my contact list, I change their clothes and accessories, just to have a better view when I meet them again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    It is difficult to find a NPC with good appearance, when they look fine their names and clothes are ridiculous! Sometimes when I add one to my contact list, I change their clothes and accessories, just to have a better view when I meet them again!
    IKR XDD

I seriously dun want Ray to tweet sth like I took a drag king or drag queen on dates. NPCs' clothes changing is like obligation to me, both co-workers and dates.

What a shame that we still can't take them to a salon for better haircuts. I already skipped a lot of "okay babe, u'r cute but ur hair/ur dumb hat just pished me off"
    IKR XDD

I seriously dun want Ray to tweet sth like I took a drag king or drag queen on dates. NPCs' clothes changing is like obligation to me, both co-workers and dates.

What a shame that we still can't take them to a salon for better haircuts. I already skipped a lot of "okay babe, u'r cute but ur hair/ur dumb hat just pished me off"

Yeah totally! I don't like hats and blue or pink hair!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I agree I am not a fan of the pink and blue hair, idk it just turns me away.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Yeah totally! I don't like hats and blue or pink hair!
    Actually I think pink and blue hair can match with some urban punk and hiphop styles clothing.

Not all hats are bad but I seriously hate those deliveryman caps and the white UFO lookalike hat. Why they even exist???? =_________=;

And I already burned one too, last weekends' event dumb hat lol.
    My problem with hats is that they don't match with all clothes, pink / blue is very teenager to my taste!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    My problem with hats is that they don't match with all clothes, pink / blue is very teenager to my taste!

Ahhh, exactly my points too. I get it now why u hate them bright colours. Non-classy & immature.

Then u gotta see some NPCs in my gameplay, old dudes with a bunch of beards and mustaches in neon pink & blue. I left without 2nd look,lol.

Oh, btw, do you have google+? I'll add u buddy and gift you like it's ur birthday :D Playing with just NPCs is boooorrringggg.......
    I'm sorry Moony, I don't have an account. No one I know uses this, everyone uses Whatsup as social network here, which by the way I don't use too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah Moony I'm not sure your theory works in my game

FullSizeRender_zpspy2lsrd0.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yeah Moony I'm not sure your theory works in my game

FullSizeRender_zpspy2lsrd0.jpg

OMG LOL who da hell iz dat dude??? XD
    Hmmm maybe not such fugly dude, try taking off his fugly googles, Lucy.
    Who knows, maybe you just need to re-dress him a lil bit XD?
    I surely can't guarantee my theory works for everyone, though I can amend by sending those hotties of mine as your new dates :D
    Btw Lucy, your dollie is so gorgeous <3333

I'm sorry Moony, I don't have an account. No one I know uses this, everyone uses Whatsup as social network here, which by the way I don't use too!
    Are you playing on Android? Cuz if we're on the same platform then we can add each other to contact list in game, that's what I meant :D

I have whatsapp and Line too but they're fr3akin annoying with gettin' in the way while I'm playing KKH....so I del them all already XD
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I go in and out of the restaurants and clubs like 4 or 5 times in a row looking for new NPCs!

Ha ha.... I do this all the time :)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh thanks moony <3 haha I tried removing the glasses but I can't remove his hat being with that hair colour! Oh well :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Yes! I don't mind changing someone's outfit, but I wish we could change their hair or at least remove their hats.
    i can't find any new NPCs, either. This thread has given me some hope. Headed to Paris! :cool:
    Game Center: + (tamara) +

If you have a google id/email account which you kinda need for an Android then you have a google+ account. Just go to Google+ and whatever google account you used when you set up your android is the same login. If you're logged into your gmail account, migrate over to Google+ and you will probably already be signed in. :)

There are so many benefits to playing with people. You should go here and ready Samurai Pizza Cat's post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits

It's fine if you don't want to play with real people, but in case you thought it was a whole big thing, unless I'm wrong, if you're on Android you had to set up your account with a google/gmail ID.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG LOL who da hell iz dat dude??? XD
    Hmmm maybe not such fugly dude, try taking off his fugly googles, Lucy.
    Who knows, maybe you just need to re-dress him a lil bit XD?
    I surely can't guarantee my theory works for everyone, though I can amend by sending those hotties of mine as your new dates :D
    Btw Lucy, your dollie is so gorgeous <3333

Are you playing on Android? Cuz if we're on the same platform then we can add each other to contact list in game, that's what I meant :D

I have whatsapp and Line too but they're fr3akin annoying with gettin' in the way while I'm playing KKH....so I del them all already XD

Ok, she can't take off the dudes hat he's not even in the date yet. When you go into the restaurant, no matter who is sitting there, if the heart is tapable, you haven't initiated a date with anyone yet. Am I missing something here? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have a strategy now, I don't add good looking NPCs anymore if my marriage goes wrong I still have options!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Sounds like a plan Vats, and I'm sorry for jumping on the whole exotic dancer bit with Rex Mooney. Hope I didn't offend you. I'm giving myself a time out in the corner. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sounds like a plan Vats, and I'm sorry for jumping on the whole exotic dancer bit with Rex Mooney. Hope I didn't offend you. I'm giving myself a time out in the corner. ;)

Oh don't worry Koko, was a clever comment! I had a good time picturing that in my mind!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!