Options

screen freezing after a few seconds of playing

chrissys08chrissys08 Registered Users 2 Posts
I've been playing the kardashian game. After it loads i can play for a few seconds then the screen freezes and the game shuts itself down. Ive noticed there's a little x in the upper right corner when it happens, like an ad is trying to pop up.
IIplay pn a samsung note 10.1 tablet. I've powered down and reset several times. I still have many gb of storage available.
I really don't want to loose everything i put into this game

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. How long has this been happening?
    Since it's Samsung android, do you back it up with Samsung Kies? It would be a good idea to back it up incase you end up back at the beginning.

Have you ever purchased any stars? Even the smallest purchace removes the ads in the game, makes the gameplay much smoother, and really increases the enjoyment of the game. Oh, it also by eliminating ads, removes the multitude of problems you can encounter with the ads.

Also, have you taken the most recent update? A glitch about the ads, was fixed I'm thinking just around Valentines day? But seriously think about backing up your game. You can read here for more help. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    chrissys08chrissys08 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I started playing after valentine's day. I have not done any back up on the tablet. I dont use it often. I was actually going to make a purchase to remove the ads but it ended up with this problem. I just wish there was a quick fix.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If it was me, I would make a star purchase. It will remove the ads, and there is an excellent chance that's it. Sometimes a device just really freaks out with the ad, it goes crazy, shuts down. And then when you can play, you finish your gig, go to pick up your earnnings, and the screen flashes into an ad, and repeat it with me, it shuts down.

Just read your question a second time, and you saying when you went to buy the ads you couldn't? This really sounds like a device error. Can you go into more detail so we can try and figure this out. But seriously, if you can get to buy the stars, there is a great chance that will eliminate the problem.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary