Rex Mooney show pregnancy question?

Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
I'm on Rex Mooneys Midnight show right now. He promised to be nice to me because his mother likes me.
He starts off his monologue with a lame politician joke, then jokes about williow .

Then he introduces me and says he wants to put rumors to rest with asking me true false questions
1) he asks if its true I stated off being an exotic dancer. I say false and he says he knows I'm being honest because he would have seen me if I had really started out that way.

2) he asks if I got famous because some Cult helped me and I say false and he says good because they have an aggressive recruitment policy and he's not ready for a lifetime commitment.

Which leads to question 3

3) speaking of commitment , is it true you are expecting a child and keeping it a secret from the world?

If you say true does that mean you get a baby? If you say false does that mean you don't feta chance for a baby again?

I can't decide if I want a baby in the game or not right now.

Comments

• BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    you need to replay false to everything.
    you ain't gonna get any baby hun'.
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi Rosie :D
    You can say yes or no, both answers don't matter or affect your career and fanbase.

Rex, your fans and those who watch this show won't take you seriously, no matter what answers you pick.

It is just a gag show lol. But to be honest, I too, was kinda fr3aked out last time I got this kind of question. (shame on me) So I totally understand why you are worried about those tricky questions :D

I just played along with Rex and said yep to everything, only focused on getting a 5 star rating, took my money, exp and fan+. Nothing bad happened. :)

Seriously after this show, I feel like Glu wanna troll their players cuz they keep asking for babies and kids. XD

So, sum up, any answers you choose in this show are just for fun and totally harmless.
    No worries~ no baby's gonna pop up from nowhere XD
  • Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Thanks guys! :)
    Rosie99 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! :)
    You're welcome :D
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I answered "true" because it makes sense to ask that to a man right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I answered "true" because it makes sense to ask that to a man right?
    Vats you just killed me XDDDDDDDDD
    Of course lol, now it's already 21th century, it does make sense.
    Or it also could be that you don't follow monogamy and have another hidden spouse and children out there. XD
    *totally cracked up*
    Vats you just killed me XDDDDDDDDD
    Of course lol, now it's already 21th century, it does make sense.
    Or it also could be that you don't follow monogamy and have another hidden spouse and children out there. XD
    *totally cracked up*

Wait what? I have to find out where is my uterus!
    "Monogamy is the way to go, Just put your lips together and blow ..."
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Wait what? I have to find out where is my uterus!
    "Monogamy is the way to go, Just put your lips together and blow ..."
    pfffftttt!!!! *choked on coffee*
    now I'm prewtty sure you told Rex 'bout your old bio of being an exotic dancer too XDD
    pfffftttt!!!! *choked on coffee*
    now I'm prewtty sure you told Rex 'bout your old bio of being an exotic dancer too XDD

Nooooooo you did! Hurt my feelings! hehe
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Nooooooo you did! Hurt my feelings! hehe

Gahaha XD BUSTED XD
    #sorrynotsorry
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well the secret is out now. Vats, Rex showed me pictures of your exotic pole past. I didn't know a person could bend themselves like that. Bravo Vats, Bravo.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well the secret is out now. Vats, Rex showed me pictures of your exotic pole past. I didn't know a person could bend themselves like that. Bravo Vats, Bravo.

Et tu, Brute?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    It's clearly a spoiler.
    ticisss wrote: »
    It's clearly a spoiler.
    ticisss surely can't wait to have children in KKH :D
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Idk if it means we'll have babies, or if they're just messing with us. I, personally don't want them in game, but it won't be the end of the world if they do... so weird watching KUWTK marathon right now and
    Kylie is 12. She grew up so fast. Can't wait for the new season to start Sunday!!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Idk to me it would be nice if they made it a choice, kind of like with the comeback.

But is it just me, but I don't think I will really want to do another interview with this Rex guy.. I prefer my good ol' buddy Ray. At least Ray is kinder. :)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    What! Dead! I can't believe it! This sounds too good to be true!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    What! Dead! I can't believe it! This sounds too good to be true!

Did I miss something?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I have to say, I only know what I read here. TBH, I saw the name Mooney and thought immediately that our very own effervescent troublemaker Moony was spewing merriment and fun. You know me, always happy to join in the party, I added to the lively repartee. Howevah~ if this is an actual thang in the game, I know no thang. I did an interview on my games, but it wasn't Rex Mooney.

Edited to add: I don't know nuthin bout birthin no babies.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Idk to me it would be nice if they made it a choice, kind of like with the comeback.

But is it just me, but I don't think I will really want to do another interview with this Rex guy.. I prefer my good ol' buddy Ray. At least Ray is kinder. :)

I liked Rex and his mother, it's cool to have several characters to interact.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, I have to say, I only know what I read here. TBH, I saw the name Mooney and thought immediately that our very own effervescent troublemaker Moony was spewing merriment and fun. You know me, always happy to join in the party, I added to the lively repartee. Howevah~ if this is an actual thang in the game, I know no thang. I did an interview on my games, but it wasn't Rex Mooney.

Edited to add: I don't know nuthin bout birthin no babies.
    OMGGGNUUUU, Koko u just said IT. I already tried to turn a blind eye to that dude's name but.....urg Mooney,Muney,Money,Monkey,Mummey...*tongue-tied*

Well at least my in-game name is different.Bleh.

Dirk-exotic dancer-death cult-baby out-of-nowhere. What kind of clue/code is this.....