Options

Takimg Selfies

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
Hi guys!

I am trying to figure out how in the world I am suppose to take a selfie?:confused:
When ever I try to, I get some error message that says I need to check my privacy settings, and that my storage is almost full. :confused:
If this helps I play on iOS . :)

Here is an early thanks for those that can or try to help:D:o

Edit: Plz excuse my misspelling of the title I meant to say Taking instead of Tamking :p
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Forgive my asking, but is your device rooted/jailbroken? That can affect the way things like that run.

And have you looked into your privacy settings, and storage? I lot of normal apps on your device may have different settings conflicitng with each other. So that is a good place to start.

I know there were bugs in the late fall/early winter, but device by device they all worked out on mine eventually, and I haven't heard of this complaint since then. But what happened there was the game would crash. The message you provided about settings and storage, is a message I get when two things aren't in agreement.

You might want to do a search on Photobooth. See what you can find out there. And as always, if people have had similar experiences, please join in while we search for a solution.

Sorry you're going through this, and it's of little consolation right now, but when PhotoBooth wasn't working, a lot of us just took screenshots. Instant selfie. Maybe that will help soften the pain while you wait. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Um no my device is not Jailbroken, from what I remember.

Ok I will look up Photobooth. Yea for nowI have been taking screen shots but it makes her feet look weird, lol.

Thnx for the suggestion I will begin looking into it.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    You didn't respond if you have looked around in your settings and such. That was the suggestion that popped up, so I'd check that first.

And, since the glitch that was fixed was the game crashing, or making the screen go BatPooKrayKray, that's not your issue. So, if you find nothing contradictory in your settings and you have plenty of storage then I would contact Customer Care. But in settings, I'm talking about permissions and things. KKH needs to access photos, so if your master settings say no, then that's a setting issue on your part? That was just one possible setting issue, for an example. See what I'm saying? So you should seriously check out the settings.

As far as being jailbroken/rooted do you have any unauthorized apps? You should try to think back, because if your device has been, then glitch fixes generally can't be guaranteed to work. So........first check your settings. And if you need to submit a Customer Care ticket, you can find the link here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

I hope it's just a setting thing. Good luck and let us know. WHo knows maybe others are suddenly suffering through this. Oh, is this a new thing, or you just never tried to use the photobooth before?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG Koko, I am so sorry, I made you do all of this work for nothing:(:eek:.

I did look in my setting and in their the KKH game was turned off on my privacy settings.

Wow I feel like such a fool, again I am so sorry, I didn't realize that it was something right under my nose:eek:.

Please forgive me:o.

• Options
    Not a problem. It keeps my brain sharp. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary