Weekend Event 3/13

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I actually had to sneak off to the closest wifi spot for my lunch break once I saw your preview! How nice to have an extra bit of excitement for Thursdays lately!

And I love green where some others love purple, so I'm pretty pleased with that gown! <sigh>

Also, my husband will make an over-the-top corned beef dinner, and I'll ply him with beer afterwards <when babies are sleeping!>, so I have a smile on my face thinking of the immediate future!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    REALLY hoping for a partying event. I think it might be, last week was a gig event with Kendall, the week before was a VIP K Star event, I know Valentines was a dating event... I'm thinking St. Patrick's Day = partying since its known to be a huge beer drinking day! Crossing my fingers... And I just reached Level 31 this morning. WOOHOO! I don't know if it's just me but Level 30 seemed to fly by compared to 29!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I actually had to sneak off to the closest wifi spot for my lunch break once I saw your preview! How nice to have an extra bit of excitement for Thursdays lately!

And I love green where some others love purple, so I'm pretty pleased with that gown! <sigh>

Also, my husband will make an over-the-top corned beef dinner, and I'll ply him with beer afterwards <when babies are sleeping!>, so I have a smile on my face thinking of the immediate future!
    Woah I'm touched by your dedication to this game XD You seem to be in good mood today too :D
    And yes, I have to admit the green in this event really pleases my eyes, the holiday glam lvl is just enough <3 (not neon or too bright thanks god...)

Breen819 wrote: »
    REALLY hoping for a partying event. I think it might be, last week was a gig event with Kendall, the week before was a VIP K Star event, I know Valentines was a dating event... I'm thinking St. Patrick's Day = partying since its known to be a huge beer drinking day! Crossing my fingers... And I just reached Level 31 this morning. WOOHOO! I don't know if it's just me but Level 30 seemed to fly by compared to 29!
    Woohoo congrats Breenie :D Let's take advantages on this event to celebrate >z<
    Me either, I bet this won't be a VIP/Kstars event.
    A party or gig-related event seems more legit and is more likely to happen to me.:D
    I just cross my fingers on those green fancy boxes, pls be sth nice too...
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    It's so nice to see some lovely items! I love the ring and the shoes and the dress this week! I am very please and hope it is a party event although I have a feeling it'll be a spend k stars event as we've not had one of those for a while! We shall see. Looking forward to it though.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Weekend event inspired by Gucci image_zpsdwn3r7qv.jpg
    Lyanna wrote: »
    It's so nice to see some lovely items! I love the ring and the shoes and the dress this week! I am very please and hope it is a party event although I have a feeling it'll be a spend k stars event as we've not had one of those for a while! We shall see. Looking forward to it though.
    Hi Lyanna :D
    Glad to know you like this weekend's event too, them rewards are just too nice to deny:D
    It's holiday! So yeah even if this is a Kstars event I won't even care anymore lol, but I guess others probably will not be so happy, cuz not everyone can handle kstars vip events though.
    Weekend event inspired by Gucci image_zpsdwn3r7qv.jpg

Good Job Francescahill :DThanks for sharing with us.
    Do you know which are the references for guys' clothing too?
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm gonna stay positive and assume this is an earning event since it will usually say whether or not it's a vip event in the teaser!

From what I've seen in the past, VIP = spending k stars. Just sayin' :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Yes! Another green fan :-D I love that gown!
    Also, you had me at corned beef. Meet you at the Brews pub this weekend - let's get our Irish on!*

* I'm not remotely Irish, just love St. Pat's Day ;-)

LuzVarias wrote: »

Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I really liked the sneakers, the shirt is ok, not sure about the pants. Today I'm so busy, but finally reached the top 15, I'll soon begin my second comeback! Tomorrow my flight will be early, when the event is available I'll play until the last second on the plane, before turning off my phone! Well guys I won't post anything here before Tuesday, but I hope that everyone can complete the event! Already missing you guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I really liked the sneakers, the shirt is ok, not sure about the pants. Today I'm so busy, but finally reached the top 15, I'll soon begin my second comeback! Tomorrow my flight will be early, when the event is available I'll play until the last second on the plane, before turning off my phone! Well guys I won't post anything here before Tuesday, but I hope that everyone can complete the event! Already missing you guys!

Today has many people with good news in their gameplay progress :D Congrats Vats, you're almost there. Really looking forward to seeing you in your new comeback outfit! Have you decided which type of the other 2 comeback options you will go for? :D

The type of this event is still unknown/unconfirmed yet. But I hope you still can make it and join us, buddy. Cuz we miss you too :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Need the shoes and the Dress. Shamrock ring? Is that one of those candy things? I love them. ;) I am sooooooooooooo Irish American, I better win the green stuff. Otherwise I'm ashamed of myself and they won't let me watch the parade on tv.

So nice to hear you'll be playing till take off. Fly safe, and huge congrats on your impending comeback. One Android is 183 and the other 2 games close to 200. Soon all three will be on the sunny side of Punta Mira. :)

See you Tuesday, but we'll be thinking of you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm curious to know what is in the green gift boxes!
    Woah I'm touched by your dedication to this game.

Well, I'm just going around the corner to Panera, and the lunch I packed today wasn't too inspiring, so sneaking off for a fancy salad and a peak at the game was irresistible! But yes, for someone who didn't even have to get into a car, I'm dedicated, alright!

tamara_sd wrote: »
    Yes! Another green fan :-D I love that gown!
    Also, you had me at corned beef. Meet you at the Brews pub this weekend - let's get our Irish on!*

* I'm not remotely Irish, just love St. Pat's Day ;-)

I'd never even had a homemade corned beef with Batampte mustard and sour pickles until I met my husband! It was one of the first meals he made me, and I knew I had to keep him around!

There are so many meet ups that would be good for this group! First, l'Avenue, then the Brew Pub, and certainly Fall Fashion Week later on!

• BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    NOOOO GREEN OHH GAWWD PLEASE NO
    55020b905e579.gif
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    NOOOO GREEN OHH GAWWD PLEASE NO
    55020b905e579.gif

My gawd dat gif XDD
    Didn't know you hate green lol XD
    #dealwithit my friend XD it's holiday~*gonna bury u in shamrocks*
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I didn't get this update ?
    GC: Mareahh 86
    Good Job Francescahill :DThanks for sharing with us.
    Do you know which are the references for guys' clothing too?
    I think that the shirt is inspired by the yeezus shirts
    image_zpszov0cvjb.jpg
    image_zpszov0cvjb.jpg I think that the shirt is inspired by the yeezus shirts
    My gosh these are so accurate <333
    Thank you sooo much again dear :D I really appreciate all great references you found ^^
    *gonna save them all* <3
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    lmao at the big pot of gold on the bar tables in chateau nuit and lif.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm part irish so i'm stoked for the holiday. a large amount of drinking will be done this weekend so idk how much i'll play but i like the dudes outfit.
    no i don't have any chill
    Ohhhh wait I was wrong these are the real sneakers! Kids-Jordan-1-Shoes-Green-Black-White-Shoes_2_zpskplzltyz.jpg
    Nike-Air-Jordan-1-Retro-White-Black-Green-Sneakers-3670_0_zps6nywg1is.jpg
    Ohhhh wait I was wrong these are the real sneakers! Kids-Jordan-1-Shoes-Green-Black-White-Shoes_2_zpskplzltyz.jpg
    Nike-Air-Jordan-1-Retro-White-Black-Green-Sneakers-3670_0_zps6nywg1is.jpg

Ah, just a lil bit different between them strings' colours, no big deal dear.
    But still, thanks a lot for the new reference updates ^^
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    a look at the green box for guys. looks like a mix of events over the next four days. first job has a 12 hr wait

TMckIlU.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    The clothes in the green boxes are extremely tacky. More props for the tacky outfit contest methinks.

Hope I get stars and not outfits in the special box!
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    The clothes in the green boxes are extremely tacky. More props for the tacky outfit contest methinks.

Hope I get stars and not outfits in the special box!

I thought the same. This is probably the first time that I'm hoping NOT to get any of the clothing items :D I'd rather take energy or even money instead of the tacky green hat.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yeeeeeeaaahhhh! Finally after weeks I managed to pick the best box! So happy right now. Favourite weekend event so ages! As long as I can get those shoes I'll be even more happy

E28FBEB1-A2CF-4DA1-8D65-3141B32215F0_zps4geyxy2p.png
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    a look at the green box for guys. looks like a mix of events over the next four days. first job has a 12 hr wait

TMckIlU.jpg

I dunno whether this is a holiday joke from Glu,,,,

ehhn7.jpg

,,,,or Glu does really support our current Tacky contest.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Well personally I would like to wear a green boa today :D I got some random shoes in my box no special items in the unopened ones never mind :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }