St. Pat's Fashion Show

AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
Green is the theme. Let's see your St. Patrick's inspired outfits!

9V0uqF4.jpg
no i don't have any chill

Comments

• missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Here we go!

KKH_Screenshot_1426246081812_zpszqjycw1g.jpg
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    FullSizeRender_zpsmnzclsxd.jpg

First round of Guinness is on me guys! :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    imagejpeg
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm on my lunch break, and I just won the Kate Middleton ring!!! I've always adored it from afar, and had resigned myself to that, since it's always the box I was gonna pick before I second-guessed myself. SO HAPPY right now!

I think this event is gonna be a bust for me otherwise, since the shamrocks needed for everything are more than I can hope to get. We have a busy weekend planned, and my job's gonna be intense early next week. Oh well, Luz has THE RING!

My guy decided to do the weekend pub crawl in his pjs. He's so weird but he's comfy, which is great when you're drinking. But if we're GC buddies, watch out, because he's gonna be wandering around this way. Creepy drunk guy in his jammies on the loose! Fair warning.

image.jpg1_zpspfx7hrll.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    ixdyfq.jpg

Haha, Luz's guy totally creeped me out when I invited him to my St. Patty party in Calabasas.
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
    Then his work here is done...

<There's nothing quite like a sloppy-drunk friend who won't stop telling everyone he loves them. Add in pjs, and ugh... Don't invite him to your parties. So awkward.>

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Holymolly...I swear I just died by that pajamas....Luz is that another supposed-to-be tacky contest entry? OWO:::
    Which bakery did you buy that loafers from? Cuz I want one!!!

97idtk.jpg

And is this St Patty day tacky show? I hope I don't rain on the parade cuz posting sth non-tacky lol

(it's been a while since I last dressed up properly XD)

21o4iok.jpg
    2ur82vn.jpg
    b8nwb6.jpg
    Those exquisite loafers were a gift from his mom. How dare you!?

And the worst part, Moony? The pjs are actually crushed velvet. So... he's clueless & too snuggly, and he's all crushed velvet up-in-your-face! Maybe you don't mind that platform divide right about now, am I right?

Actually, I love him anyway. Maybe I'll just make him skip the rest of the pub crawl, come home and have a movie-marathon weekend with me. After the long week I've had, that might be nice.

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    edit......
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    image.jpg1_zps6vhu1tyr.jpg

Not sure if my girl knows what St Patrick's day is... she is far too dressed up. lol
    GC: redsoxxygal
    mindybunny wrote: »
    image.jpg1_zps6vhu1tyr.jpg

Not sure if my girl knows what St Patrick's day is... she is far too dressed up. lol

Lol I think we're on the same boat here XD
    #toofab4stpattyday
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Those exquisite loafers were a gift from his mom. How dare you!?

And the worst part, Moony? The pjs are actually crushed velvet. So... he's clueless & too snuggly, and he's all crushed velvet up-in-your-face! Maybe you don't mind that platform divide right about now, am I right?

Actually, I love him anyway. Maybe I'll just make him skip the rest of the pub crawl, come home and have a movie-marathon weekend with me. After the long week I've had, that might be nice.

Opppssss, Sorry Stellan's mum *bows* ><;;; She must be a great baker then :D
    And oh god...did I just misjudge a masterpiece? Pls accept my dearest apology, I swear I didn't mean to, just that it looks soooo alike my curtains at home O3O;;;;

....*cracked up*

*runs 4 lif*

P/s: Who would not adore ur Stellan? He's purrrfect in many ways and no matter whut he wears :D
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I agree Moony! Stellan is a hottie and I love that Luz also makes him a little dorky ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Okay! More fashion!

There were a couple of good developments. I crazily opened two more gift boxes because I hadn't won ANY items for the event in the two boxes I had so far. This event was shaping up to be a dragging mess, so I couldn't resist. Luz won two good things-- the shamrock boa, and the semi-sheer navy top with blazer! Check out the daring décolleté! Sexy mama! A sexy mama with an awesome ring!

She was so happy that she hunted Stellan down and helped him get pulled back together. Now they're ready for trouble!

image.jpg1_zpsrzvbxmff.jpg

Edit: That's funny timing, Eselletea! Thanks for being such a sweetie!

Congrats Luz! I knew you wanted that blazer, yay! She looks smashing :)
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Congrats Luz! I knew you wanted that blazer, yay! She looks smashing :)

Thanks again, chica! I'm gonna give this event a decent try. When it started this morning, I really didn't know what to think, but i actually have a sweet set of prizes now, even without the green gown...I'll see what I can do!

Hey, you didn't post your couple yet! What gives? How's your event going?

Edit: I just realized that you're probably more patient than me! Obviously I was willing to post a picture much earlier today, when I had nothing but a ring. I'm guessing you're waiting until you have something post-worthy! I admire you.

Alkoholiks wrote: »
    speaking of pub crawling

aBYfX9l.jpg

Jeez look at you, livin' the life! It's cool how into it your group is. I want to be there...

And I love your new avatar too! You're always stylin'.

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Jeez look at you, livin' the life! It's cool how into it your group is. I want to be there...

And I love your new avatar too! You're always stylin'.

thanks Luz. that pic was from last year. good times. have a great weekend!
    Thanks again, chica! I'm gonna give this event a decent try. When it started this morning, I really didn't know what to think, but i actually have a sweet set of prizes now, even without the green gown...I'll see what I can do!

Hey, you didn't post your couple yet! What gives? How's your event going?

Edit: I just realized that you're probably more patient than me! Obviously I was willing to post a picture much earlier today, when I had nothing but a ring. I'm guessing you're waiting until you have something post-worthy! I admire you.

Ah yes, of course! I was busy gushing over everyone else's green ;) I've only reached the gift box on both (cruddy ones lol) but here are Shae & Jesse in some green! Shae even has on the dress from Luz that we loveeee.

pFSMkef.jpg
    They look great, Eselletea! I keep thinking that there's nothing green in our wardrobes, but you came up with some great choices! That dress is the best! So glad you're enjoying it...

Okay, you guys stay in the pub, we're coming over to meet you!

<And I don't know why, but I just adore this particular photo booth. I'm gonna keep using it after the event, I don't care if it's out of season.>

• itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    speaking of pub crawling

aBYfX9l.jpg

I celebrated St. Patrick's Day once, and it was in an Irish restaurant, not a big celebration, just like dinner and green soda lol.
    You look good, btw.
    Aw thank you Luz! Yes there's some cool green stuff in the wardrobe even though they are few and far between!
  • Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Not a big fan of green but here's Sasha:

image.jpg
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Wow, everyone looks smashing, esp you Alkoholiks :).

I've already posted mine in a different thread so I'm not going to bother posting it again*everybody cheers* . I just want to comment on everyone's(including Stellens') incredible sense of style.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    FFD8EBF4-7A5D-4887-B23C-613F4A79CF10_zpsigjb2hq5.jpg

Don't have anything apart from the ring yet! But here we go!x you guys all look amazing xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Is my dress even green? I'm colourblind so I'm looking at it now like is it green or is it orange? Or something else?

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Bag is Orange (I think it's supposed to be Hermes 'Luggage' color), but your dress is tan, light light brown. I'll help you find something green if you want?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Bag is Orange (I think it's supposed to be Hermes 'Luggage' color), but your dress is tan, light light brown. I'll help you find something green if you want?

Haha oh dear my colourblindness strikes at funny times. Yeah that'd be. Great! Green is one colour I get very confused with, I confuse it with yellow, brown, tan, orange all that time!

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS