Options

Autographs Challenge @ the Tavern

posh2cuteposh2cute Registered Users 6 Posts
How do I start the natural hair care challenge?! Every time I go to the Tavern in Malibu, theres no star on the door indicating an event and no one is there including Willow. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    On the left side where all your quests are, you should have a specific time Simon will call you to start the quest.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    heidironshausenheidironshausen Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem no star or no willow and it even says 19hrs remaining like its going on right now as opposed to it saying available soon , so how can this be fixed ? Any ideas?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    you have to let the countdown clock to the event run down. You have the option to either wait the 19 hours or 23:59 or whatever, and then the event becomes available. Or, you can tell Simon you want to start the gig early, and Simon will tell you how many Stars it will cost.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    posh2cuteposh2cute Registered Users 6 Posts
    That's the problem. Like hedi said, it's already counting down from 19 hrs and there's no option to call Simon to start it early
  • Options
    I'm going to check mine.

I see Libation challenge 1 16 hours and 26 minutes remaining
    All natural hair available in 4 hours and 53 minutes there is a call Now button

In my case, while you are doing the hair challenge you do the libation challenge... because ..the Libation challenge takes place during and in the hair Anyone want to post a screenshot showing this not to be the case?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    At the beginning, there are 2 quests which relate: "Libation Challenge 1" and "All Natural Hair".

The "All Natural Hair" has an "available in Xh Xm" timer and a 'call now' button, while the "Libation Challenge 1" must be completed before a certain time, so it says "Xh Xm remaining".

Libation Challenge 1 can only be completed after you have started the All Natural Hair one.
    If a player wants to do both more quickly, he/she can use the 'call now' button on the All Natural Hair to speed up Simon's call and begin that quest, then, while talking to your rival Willow/Dirk at the All Natural Hair tasks, those in Libation Challenge 1 will become checked-off.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope this helps.
  • Options
    PinkGildedPinkGilded Registered Users 2 Posts
    It does not have a call back option for either of them. I would post s screenie but this forum has no option
  • Options
    Use these tags put the url of your screenshot here or put your cursor where it says font, keep going right till hovering shows you "Insert Image" (between "Unlink" and "Insert Video") click there, and a box will open up, you put in the URL and it will post your screenshot. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Deanna-rogersDeanna-rogers Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had this problem with the 19hour count down and no option to call Simon so I called Simon for the all things hair task I had at the Tavern instead and it redirected me to the task with Willow pape and I'm doing it now, hope this works for you