Events not showing up? (Catwalk, St. Patrick's, etc,)

WillowPapeIsASloreWillowPapeIsASlore Registered Users 1 Posts
So, I play on Android and my friend plays on Iphone. For some reason, she says none of the events like Kendall's Catwalk or the current St. Patrick's Day event are showing up for her. Does anyone know why this would be? She says she thinks the game is updated.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your friend should join and post here. Your game is good right? Enjoy the Event, and at 4:15 I don't believe the event was out for anyone yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • :!:coach lady:!::!:coach lady:!: Registered Users 6 Posts
    My event for St Patricks day is stuck at 19 + minutes!! Help!!!
    Can you post a screenshot of that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can you post a screenshot of that?

How do I do that. I'm on the iPhone 4
    My event for St Patricks day is stuck at 19 + minutes!! Help!!!

How do I post a pic of my screen shot???? I'm on an iPhone 4... It's stuck at 19 hours!!!
    What is the timer saying now? Do you have a 2nd event with a call now button? I don't know how you take a sceenshot on an iphone, but when you have it, post it online on an image hosting place Like photobucket for example, there is another you don't have to sign up for, you can google free image hosting.

Then you copy the url of your online screenshot and put the url in between the url goes here or you can put your cursor in the text box where it say Font, then Size go to the right until you find Insert Image button, tap it and put your picture url in.

I'm trying to find out what the problem is. so Please provide as much info as possible. What is your platform/device what tasks are you trying to do? Where are they located, and any other info you have.

Thanks, and I am very sorry this is happening to you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm on an iOS platform? Its the first challenge with Willow. My time is stuck at 19 hours + minutes. All other work is counting down correctly.
    Take Screenshots for customer care. Can you shut down and reopen? Is there an iOS equivalent of clear cache? Hopefully better resolution will come along.

And in the meantime, here is a link about screenshots: How to post images
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125119-Introduce-yourself!-D&p=256148&viewfull=1#post256148 But it can be any image hosting, some you don't even need to sign up. Alkoholiks was telling me about one, imigur?

Seeing just what the tabs say does help. I'm hoping we can get this resolved. I'll try and come up with some more links for you, I'm recharging. lol.

Ok, so I'm thinking with Willow, mine was in Malibu at Tavrn Have you tried going there? Mine was a drinking contest within a hair event. But I've heard other thngs, same gist also there. My fingers are crossed for you.

One last question any chance your device is jailbroken/rooted?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    How do I post a pic of my screen shot???? I'm on an iPhone 4... It's stuck at 19 hours!!!

Hi there! I think that you mean the Libation Challenge Item, right? For some reason, mine always says 19+ hours, too. But you CAN'T actually choose to do the Libation Challenge as a standalone event, anyway. It just refers to your drinking contest with Willow, and all you have to do is beat her during the other things <the Natural Haircare Event, the DJ Oddzitty party, etc>. The 19 hours probably just refers to the 11 hours you must wait to do the challenge plus the 8 hours the challenge takes.

So don't worry if this IS what you're talking about. If it isn't, my bad!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

This is what I thought too, which is why I thought the sceenshot would explain it. I said I thought it was the event inside the event, in my case the drink off with willow inside the hair event. Now the next day I see it is the same thing at a Party in Lif. And I'm assuming there will be another tomorrow.

Anyway, with this, I'm thinking the other event is either there and waiting for her, or that's what's counting down., and the other is inside when she gets there. I did willow, then settled in for the rest of the event. So, we're both on the same page, but the question.....is it the right book?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Koko!

True, I should have read your answer more closely! Sorry about that.

Well, hopefully they haven't written again because you solved their problem right away.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Oh nononononononononono ! Nah Doll, we did it. Sometimes it takes two people saying the same thing before it clicks. Anything that fixes it, that's what I say.

Always appreciate back up and support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Mine is doing the same thing with the 19:59 hours for the Libation Event. Basically says
    -Speak to Willow Pape at the Explode Out party at Chateau Nuit (19:59 remaining)
    -Have more drinks than Willow at the Explode Out party (19:59 remaining)

Hasn't changed all weekend, but I've been paying attention to the other goals, which right now I have one that says

Attend the Explode Out premiere party at Chateau Nuit in Las Vegas

This is the 4th event in the Libation Challenge for me. No idea if I'm doing this right though.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Mine is doing the same thing with the 19:59 hours for the Libation Event. Basically says
    -Speak to Willow Pape at the Explode Out party at Chateau Nuit (19:59 remaining)
    -Have more drinks than Willow at the Explode Out party (19:59 remaining)

Hasn't changed all weekend, but I've been paying attention to the other goals, which right now I have one that says

Attend the Explode Out premiere party at Chateau Nuit in Las Vegas

This is the 4th event in the Libation Challenge for me. No idea if I'm doing this right though.

What is the time on the Attend the Explode Premier...........Event? When you get there, the Willow Pape part will just be there. J

That's how the others have been working, right? It this the same as mine, so I think we're doing it right.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yeah. The Libation Event has been at 19:59 the whole time, but the Events have counted down normally. Basically what I've been doing is ignoring the stuck time and paying attention to the Event times. When I posted Exploded was at 20 minutes and when it was ready I called and went. Willow has been at every single one and I just won my KStars and a tweet even before I filled in all the stars!

I hope this makes sense. Maybe the 19:59 was supposed to count down after the Event was ready? It didn't for me, I checked this time, but maybe that was the weird part?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    In my game the 19:59 countdown was how long before the event had to be COMPLETED, but the other tab, for the appearance (no mention of willow) had 6 hours, (for example) and counted down.

As long as you're doing them, and they're available, it's all good.

Have fun and keep going. Lovely avatar by the way. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I have completed 3 of the Libation Challenges against Willlow Pape. I somehow completed the last event, Explode Out at Chateau Nuit without completing the Willow Pape Libation Challenge 4. I still have tons of time, but I could no longer tap on Willlow to accept the challenge! PLEASE help me. I worked hard on the other challenges and just need to finish this one for the reward. 15 K diamonds is a lot. I'm on an iPad IOS 7. :KokoBelle: in GC. I believe I'm on level 27.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
    Wow I'm sorry you weren't able to complete the task. Do you have any tabs for the Libation Event still showing? if the event is closed up, and no one is there I don't see how you get back to do it. I think maybe the only avenue that could help would be contacting support, but the thing is, you didn't complete the task. So Willow won that one. Is there any tweet or Ray's announcement about the task?

Here's the link for help in the game. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ I'm really sorry, I know how important those KStars can be.

I'm sorry this happened. At least you received the shamrocks for completing the 8 hour task.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Thank you for responding. I know it was a brain fart on my part. But, I am a loyal user and I'm really not trying to cheat. I will take out a customer care ticket. Thanks again for your help.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    Thank you for responding. I know it was a brain fart on my part. But, I am a loyal user and I'm really not trying to cheat. I will take out a customer care ticket. Thanks again for your help.

Oh no, I hope I didn't say anything to offend you. I don't know what I said, but I never meant to insinuate you were cheating. I'm going to go back and see what it was. If I asked if your device was jailbroken, it wasn't a dig, I just know for a fact that things don't work all the time on Jailbroken devices, but you don't have to be cheating to have a jb/rooted device. Some people do it to pimp their device for other reasons. That's all I can think of, but it was not a dig if I said that. Oh wow, I wonder now how many people I've insulted. (fanning myself for a little air). I'm going back to read what I said, but please accept my apologies.

A customer care ticket is the way to go. The forum is great for friendship, moral support, experienced suggestions, and little fixes, but there comes a time when Customer Care is the right step.

Again, never meant to insult you or suggest you were cheating. (I pretty much stay out of that arena. But to be honest, this last event broke my spirit for a while, so anything's possible I guess)

ETA: ok, so I see my whole jailbroken thing was unnecessary. And I see what you meant. Technically you didn't get to drink with her, but that doesn't mean you were trying to cheat. You just wanted the opportunity back. I do remember in the last drinking event, she was a way back away from the focus of the room. I hope you get the Stars from the event, Stars are always good. :) My comment was more, at least it isn't standing in your way of the outfit progress. I would have been super upset if I didn't get my event points. You can always try for the stars back, but if you miss the outfit, you miss the outfit.

Good luck, and have fun. And It's lovely to meet another Koko :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary