Options

No new quests except for the regular Simon calling you ones

HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
I'm just throwing tons of parties at the moment and it's getting super boring. I have no story line missions or whatever, it's just regular ones where he calls you once you're finished with one. Yawn

Comments

• Options
    sugar90229sugar90229 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing has been happening to me i have tried everything. Rebooting the phone clearing the cache made sure the game was updated etc etc
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    What was the last quest you did?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Hmm what level are you? What quest did you last do? I have tons of quests going on... had to help Kylie & Kendall raise money, had to help Kourtney & Khloe get members for something (I forgot) I had to do a fashion show for Misty before I make my appearance on the Rex Mooney show, also doing a VIP tour with Khloe around the world... and these are just the quests over the last few days I've done/received... did you do all of these already?
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have no new quests either after the one with Kylie and Kendall (the cover for their book) and that's it. It's pretty annoying tbh
    I did the comeback and now I'm back at #1....I'm thinking about doing another comeback maybe.
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Same here, my last gig was some movie from ray. (the one with the fake dating)
    and then nothing only the regular gigs from simon,
    i choose the comback option and i'm already a lister.
    :\
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    You should have shown more restraint when playing. I am still doing my party with Khloe
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Everyone plays at their own pace:).

I have just finished my movie gig with that Ray guy..Now I'm just partying it out until I hit number 1, and then start all over again with another comeback!

I hear the next update is coming soon! Can't wait!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!