Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    What gigs does the fasion comeback add an action to? I only have it on tv shows but I thought it was on something else as well. Photo shoots?
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    What gigs does the fasion comeback add an action to? I only have it on tv shows but I thought it was on something else as well. Photo shoots?
    Hi Suki :D
    "Fashion icon" will appear if u do gigs related to TV shows and Fashion show catwalks, not photoshoots (I too, thought it would be an action for photoshoots but it wasn't XD)

It would be great if there's a 4th comeback with action for photoshoots since those waste my energy the most *being all grumpy while doing photoshoots* \=3=/
  • TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    I missed picking the comeback option when I hit number #1. Not sure how but I did! Is there another chance for me to choose it? How can I go about doing that? I want to do the comeback! Help please...
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    I missed picking the comeback option when I hit number #1. Not sure how but I did! Is there another chance for me to choose it? How can I go about doing that? I want to do the comeback! Help please...
    Hi Taddy :)
    Just click on ur #1 star icon and the comeback option will appear again ^^
    I'm confused, it said I completed the goal or task of becoming number one and gave me the comeback option even though I am number 7 behind ONLY 6 of my GC friends. So I don't have a number 1 icon yet it gave me credit and took the goal of reaching number 1 of my to do list!

How can I get to be number one ahead of GC friends who obviously have the cheat code? I'm confused. Do I have to unfriend the 6 GC friends ahead of me in order to be able to have the comeback option?
    I'm confused, it said I completed the goal or task of becoming number one and gave me the comeback option even though I am number 7 behind ONLY 6 of my GC friends. So I don't have a number 1 icon yet it gave me credit and took the goal of reaching number 1 of my to do list!

How can I get to be number one ahead of GC friends who obviously have the cheat code? I'm confused. Do I have to unfriend the 6 GC friends ahead of me in order to be able to have the comeback option?

Ah I think I get what u mean.
    Of course if u want to do the comeback u have to be ranked #1 A-lister. If u fall down the rank then the comeback option will disappear too.

I personally think many players nowadays no longer hack this game since the new updates can disable/ban their accounts (even if they backed up, data won't be usable again)and will have to restart all over.

Ur GC friends may spend more time or money to invest their gameplay and characters so they progress faster.

If u think deleting them off ur friend list can help u rank up #1 and do the comeback then why not? :)
    It's ok to give urself a relief and lift the burden off.
    Thanks! I'm actually not that far off of the other people I guess what confused me was why the game said I had completed my goal of reaching number one, rewarded me for it and gave me the comeback option when i never hit number one! Oh well! With this new update it's given me some new things to do and I do play daily and buy extra packs. Just have to figure out if it's worth it to wait until I get 100 million more fans! Or just disable GC or delete friends to do the comeback ! Lol!

Anyway I'm gonna just play for now, but thanks!
    Friend me on GC I gift if someone gifts me!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I love the Comeback's they are so much fun..and they feel have this no preause kind of feel to it(well until the weekend that is.. :p)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Ok so I tried both! I signed out of GC and I friended the 6 GC friends who are stopping me from being number one.

Neither worked! With both the GC friends still stayed showing and ranking ahead of me. I could call them to gigs and gift them.

I am so confused and so sad because I want to do the comeback option!

Help anyone?
    Ok so I tried both! I signed out of GC and I friended the 6 GC friends who are stopping me from being number one.

Neither worked! With both the GC friends still stayed showing and ranking ahead of me. I could call them to gigs and gift them.

I am so confused and so sad because I want to do the comeback option!

Help anyone?
    Hi Taddy,
    There's actually a going on problem with deleting GC friends from your contact list, and it may take some time to see they really disappear from your game, so you may have to wait for a few days more :(
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    It's great! :D I'm on the first one. Still not an A+ No. 1 though haha

Question- Is the comeback story the same as A+ for A++ ones too?
    GC: alpacacapa
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    It's great! :D I'm on the first one. Still not an A+ No. 1 though haha

Question- Is the comeback story the same as A+ for A++ ones too?
    There will be new stories and different gigs for each 3 different comeback :D
    The stories and gigs will focus on the type of comeback you choose.
    For example, if you choose to do the Fashion icon comeback, you will be given new gigs and stories more related to TV shows, modeling photoshoots and fashion catwalks.
  • alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
    There will be new stories and different gigs for each 3 different comeback :D
    The stories and gigs will focus on the type of comeback you choose.
    For example, if you choose to do the Fashion icon comeback, you will be given new gigs and stories more related to TV shows, modeling photoshoots and fashion catwalks.

Oh thank god :D
    GC: alpacacapa
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but I think photo shoots should replace "shift work " or be added to the Money Maker comeback.

There is no benefit to doing shift work...you don't gain any fans and you use more energy since 5 blue stars must be full to complete the shift.

Screenshot_2015-02-28-21-02-58-1_zpsotr8elzl.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    While it's true that you don't get fans from working shifts at Kardash, it is one of the best ways to make money (can only speak for 12hr shifts at Kardash though). http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125823-Money When I tested this at the time of my post there, I was able to finish a 12hr shift with less than 1.25 energy bars (34 energy). Also unlike jobs, you won't get penalized for not finishing a shift. You'll just get paid less than if you finished with 5 stars. In addition, I might need to test this again, but I don't think the exp you get from it is that bad either considering how short a time it takes to complete it :)

ETA: It took me 45 energy to complete this time (1 bar and 11 energy). However, I used 2e to complete a 6e action, and got about 4 stars left over. So it would've still been less than 1.25 bars. Also, the exp you get (60 exp) is just slightly less than a 3hr party or gig (70 exp).
  • Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Im doing the comeback fashion icon it is me or its harder to get back to number one.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Im doing the comeback fashion icon it is me or its harder to get back to number one.

I'm still on the first comeback. There's people who already did all three. I guess it's the motivation. Like most say, take your time and enjoy the game. You'll get there eventually.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Liz MerchantLiz Merchant Registered Users 8 Posts
    Do I lose my properties, pets, jets, clothes if I do the comeback quest
  • Liz MerchantLiz Merchant Registered Users 8 Posts
    Do you still get to keep your properties, pets, clothes, jet and all the other purchases made?
    Do you still get to keep your properties, pets, clothes, jet and all the other purchases made?

Yes you do. Just lose your rank and fans.
  • VivienneVivienne Registered Users 4 Posts
    Help! I decided to do the comeback only because I had nothing to do, no quests at all. So they gave a dress and the game thing to do, so I have done it and now like Im on the freakin E+ list and I still have noting to do, help!!! #MissBeingFamous

level27
    Vivienne wrote: »
    Help! I decided to do the comeback only because I had nothing to do, no quests at all. So they gave a dress and the game thing to do, so I have done it and now like Im on the freakin E+ list and I still have noting to do, help!!! #MissBeingFamous

level27

That was the point of the comeback. Though you should of gotten quests to along with it. It's been a problem where people only got that one quest called Sticky Games and nothing else.
    Did you get or finish the quests from the recent update and the weekend event quests?
  • VivienneVivienne Registered Users 4 Posts
    So I guess Im one of these people that gets only sticky games quest and nothing else.
    Yeah, I finished everything before I decided to do the comeback quest.
    So I guess Im one of these people that gets only stick games quest and nothing else.
    Yeah, I finished everything before I decided to do the comeback quest.

You might be. Read this thread here and see if it can put you at ease from one of the mods or search for other threads that have mentioned this situation.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126812-New-update-old-problem&highlight=comeback+quests

You can submit a ticket so they can help you with this problem as well. Just click on Contact Us.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

Just let them know what level you're on, what device you play on and the latest version you have as well as telling them you finished all quests from this update and weekend event before you decided to do the comeback. :)
    If I missed anything else, the mod should come in here and help you more.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

level27

What before the Comeback was the last big thing you had? Did you get Southhampton? Did you get quests in the Kendal/Kylie/Malibu update? You should look around in the FAQ/Support subforum, see if anything there matches your problem. If it does, add your info on the thread and we'll see if we can help. See you there. ;) If not, then you can start a thread there and we'll try to help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I think the hardest parts of the comeback quest is receiving those rude comments from NPC when you try to friend them. Wow how quickly I forgot about them. So not gonna friend them when I'm a star again. Grrrr

Another thing is the low amount of fans you get after finishing a gig or party. Gah, such mere pittance. I miss those large numbers :(.

I finally hit C list but I was aghast at whats it going take to make it to be a B-lister

But I ♡ the dress received and the extra energy. I think I'd do it again for sure to get the other items too. Hee at the rate I'm going, I'm thinking it be at least a year from now :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    If we do all 3 comebacks do we get a special prize? Not that I'm close to doing any of that, I'm just curious. 😊
    If we do all 3 comebacks do we get a special prize? Not that I'm close to doing any of that, I'm just curious. 

Hi there,When you start a new comeback, a new clothing will be auto-added to your wardrobe as a reward. There are total 3 comebacks, each has different style related to the comeback you choose.

Pls refer to this picture to see all rewards you can get from each comeback:

latest?cb=20150209035717

[picture credit:kimkardashianhollywood.wikia.]
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes, I know of the 3 dresses + 3 energy + special action, but does anybody know what happens if you actually COMPLETE all three comebacks?
    Yes, I know of the 3 dresses + 3 energy + special action, but does anybody know what happens if you actually COMPLETE all three comebacks?
    No, nothing more, that's all what you'll get. I know cuz I already completed all 3 comebacks.