Purple Monday Fashion Show!

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
So since we did a Pink Wednesday last week I thought it might be fun to do a Purple Monday.(this is for you Koko)

The rules are simple wear something purple however which way you like(plz let us keep it family friendly) whether it is the whole outfit or just one piece-just at least 1 thing has to be purple. :)

I hope everyone enjoys-This was also designed as a happy thread for those who may still be peeved about this ongoing weekend event.

image%202_zpslurqydk0.jpg
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
Prev1

Comments

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    My purple outfits:)
    KKH_Screenshot_1426509666406_zps4kmzixth.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1426510098055_zpsllj0ssot.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1426509975613_zpsorwjwr6w.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1426509329248_zpswvzg25al.jpg
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Princess Daisy, those are cute!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    My Purple Monday outfit:D

M_D5HbjYY1IFXIh-njcWoQkEHfBrJhcW18cCH5XlcEw0uhbNt0TOtt-9dGGmKZeH5RmgbgQ1RLPcxeg=w1342-h479
    Hi Martha! Welcome to the form! I hope you stick around and have fun with everyone, btw like the outfit. :)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Martha wrote: »
    My Purple Monday outfit:D

M_D5HbjYY1IFXIh-njcWoQkEHfBrJhcW18cCH5XlcEw0uhbNt0TOtt-9dGGmKZeH5RmgbgQ1RLPcxeg=w1342-h479

Hi, your image isn't showing for me. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1426530856271_zpstifchnho.jpg

Don't get to wear this often...

KKH_Screenshot_1426530011884_zpse98l8kbd.jpg

This is one of the rare times I've used the purple eyeshadow

KKH_Screenshot_1426529860963_zpssblaoght.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Love your outfits! And it's nice to make a happy thread Noona :)<3

IMG_1355_zpsruipr7gc.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Hi DMV_Doll! I love those looks and the purple eye shadow looks nice on you.

Hi Lucy! Thanks everyone just seemed so down, so I thought maybe another themed fashion show would be fun.

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    20150316_195202_zps34lqng13.jpg

Um..yeah..I like to frame my photos. And Moony I know I said you looked cool in this outfit but are you in competition with Willow for how many days you're wearing the same outfit? You've been wearing this for days :p
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    Lol Claire, I see your rocking some shades, nice. Now that I think about it I haven't seen Moony that much around here in a bit..hhhmmm I hope he is ok.

Lol Claire, I see your rocking some shades, nice. Now that I think about it I haven't seen Moony that much around here in a bit..hhhmmm I hope he is ok.
    Woot? Really? Let me check his profile

ETA, he posted today at 11:51, phew, maybe he's busy trying to get the final prize
    Maybe, and if he is then my hat is off to him! I think this weekend I may take it a bit slower(unless it is a really cool prize)

Maybe, and if he is then my hat is off to him! I think this weekend I may take it a bit slower(unless it is a really cool prize)
    I'm just hoping we're back to our usual weekend events. Did you get the dress?

ETA: hey Noona, are you an android player or OSI?
    Same here, and yes I did get the dress after almost killing my eyes and fingers. Now I look like willow because I won't allow my girl to take it off until it has been worn out lol.

Lol, I know I'm still wearing it because I just popped into my game to take that photo.
    hee, you and Moony will have something in common. You both don't like changing your clothes, lol
    j/k
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hey my two dearies, lol whut did u two talk about me turning into some willow pape? XD

Actually I've been depressed since seeing how that dumb event made the atmosphere here feel so heavy.
    And yeah, I'm upset, I just don't want to complain anymore.
    I had many feels, I just kept all for myself, saying them out loud might just offend others or make things worse.

I went to work with a face like I've just back from some funerals. And this is no good for both my career and health.
    So I think I'll take a break from this forum, dunno for how long, till things here gets better and settles down.
    Still love and miss you guys.
    Lol Claire. Moony I hope your break is able to lift you back up!

So I hope that when you comeback you look like this lil guy. Well that goes for everyone I hope everyone looks like this guy :o

Happy%20goat_zpsycku8qho.jpg

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh no, Moony! If you go right now, you won't see what happens this weekend...what if it's some event where everyone has to keep meeting you in Paris for pastries? I mean, you'd eventually have to start politely declining the food so you don't go into diabetic shock, but think of all the gossip you'll miss hearing if you're not there...

If that IS the event, just give out plenty of event pastries with multipliers for them if people show you a funny-face meme of some sort. Then everyone will have a very happy weekend.

Seriously though, I'm sorry for my part in bumming you out! You're the funniest part of this place! Cheer up, man, and imagine the spectacle of all of us stuffing our faces with pickled meat, potatoes, and green beer until we're ill...well, maybe that image isn't helpful. But it's what my family will do tonight, so life is good! <Have you ever seen a tiny, happy girl with corned beef shreds in her hair, eyelashes and ears? It's terribly messy, and calls for emergency baths, but it's really funny.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Hey my two dearies, lol whut did u two talk about me turning into some willow pape? XD

Actually I've been depressed since seeing how that dumb event made the atmosphere here feel so heavy.
    And yeah, I'm upset, I just don't want to complain anymore.
    I had many feels, I just kept all for myself, saying them out loud might just offend others or make things worse.

I went to work with a face like I've just back from some funerals. And this is no good for both my career and health.
    So I think I'll take a break from this forum, dunno for how long, till things here gets better and settles down.
    Still love and miss you guys.

Oh Moony. I thought you were just working for the clothes. I love my shoes, and Check your pms in about 5 minutes, I'm sending you something to cheer you up. We have more important things to worry about than a green dress. I tell you this, they ever come out with a Purple Ensemble for the weekend prize, and it better be attainable. My hubby had a house made for us, because I was tired of living in a peach and brown world. Purple orchids on greyish marble for tiles, purple counters in the kitchen, My fave sleep shirt says "Everything Purple is mine. Everything else can be painted, dyed, colored or otherwise made purple, and then it reverts to number one, which states Everything Purple is mine."

Anyway everyone, no worries. I'm gonna have Moony back in his old spirits. Just you wait.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    'Morning, Koko! I got your pm a little while ago, and I heartily agree with everything you said. However, I couldn't answer you because your inbox was too full. I probably need to clear mine out now too.

Also, I'm now writing on a computer so outdated that Internet Explorer can't even handle this forum correctly. The Glu icon bar loads right across the top line of my inbox <and the banner of Kimmie is missing altogether>, so I can never load new messages. In other words, I can't pm during the day anymore. I'm getting an upgrade soon, but ugh.

But anyways, empty your inbox, chica!

My lame attempt to be back on topic: Nice purple looks, people!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Thank you. I'm on my purple laptop, in my purple chair, with a soft fuzzy purple throw. My life is so freaking purple. And it pains me that there is not enough purple in the game. The purple ruffled shirt? I had to have that. And those splotchy purple/white/blue pants (I have a pair like that, haven't worn them in forever but yeah. And the purple boots? Why are there no purple boots? But, alas, I had very little time yesterday to post my girls in purple. The one in the purple dress with the Kate/Diana ring is my smart phone game, I haven't bought her the ruffled blouse yet, because....well the screen is so small it didn't matter. I feel bad now. But she DID win the lavender (light purple for noobs in the purple world lol) wrap dress.

KKH_Screenshot_1426528050789_zps9bkiglpg.jpg

And, if you see me, but you're not sure if it's me, if it purple eyeshadow, it's probably me. In otherwords...if it NOT purple eyeshadow, it's not me. Yeah, that is more valid. ;) Oh, and I guess I forgot to change rings. That green Ring Pop is NOT the blu Sapphire and Diamond ring of Royalty. lol.

Oh, and I cleaned out my mail. It's soooooo tiny. I can't keep anything. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    'Morning, Koko! I got your pm a little while ago, and I heartily agree with everything you said. However, I couldn't answer you because your inbox was too full. I probably need to clear mine out now too.

Also, I'm now writing on a computer so outdated that Internet Explorer can't even handle this forum correctly. The Glu icon bar loads right across the top line of my inbox <and the banner of Kimmie is missing altogether>, so I can never load new messages. In other words, I can't pm during the day anymore. I'm getting an upgrade soon, but ugh.

But anyways, empty your inbox, chica!

My lame attempt to be back on topic: Nice purple looks, people!

Poor Luz, at least your upgrade is coming soon!

It's ok that you went off topic(in my opinion at least) because I just wanted this to be a thread where we can start to make people happier! So as long as you are trying to make ppl happy then I think it is fine.

Koko, I faith in you, hopefully moony will be back to his old, funny self. :D

Nice looks Koko! I envy you and those gold bracelets..they are so awesome!! Its funny how I wear more gold items in the game but not IRL, oh well its all good(and fancy)

Yeah, jewelry is very nice. I'd like to see my doll in some Amethyst pieces.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm definitely a purple guy! Shame there isn't more purple in the wardrobe :mad:

1jfGDWp.jpg?1

Edit: I just realize that it's already Tuesday, sorry!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I hear the guys wardrobe is lacking, and whenever I go to gift my husband some clothes it does seem to be smaller compared to the women's closet. I hope you guys get more clothes and color options! But you look awesome just the same. :)

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hear the guys wardrobe is lacking, and whenever I go to gift my husband some clothes it does seem to be smaller compared to the women's closet. I hope you guys get more clothes and color options! But you look awesome just the same. :)

It is much smaller, but we find a way! My biggest frustration is the lack of long hair styles, I need more, then gives me more Glu! And thanks Noona!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    C1D0A690-F1A4-4282-8BA2-40E5301D82E8_zps9btxg4id.jpg

I think this dress is purple? Or it could be blue. My colourblindness is kicking in again!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Lyanna, the dress is purple:) (or an off shade) and it looks nice on you, I wouldn't have known you were color blind.

Your welcome vats. :)

• itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    There's no decent men clothe in purple, but here's my purple look.

2058u9.jpg