Options

Help...House or Plane

Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
I am torn between the houses in Florence and Calabasas. I was wondering how many guests you can have in each house? Also what pet you get?
Or should I purchase the plane?

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Becca!

The Florence house can hold up to 4 guests and the Calabassas house can hold up to 7 guests. In my opinion you would want the Calabasas house, esp for the cute dog, the car, and since it holds more ppl which can be a bigger payout for parties.

However the airplane can only hold 2 guests, but it is pretty cost efficient since you don't have to pay for any airfare it saves you money when you go to fly, which can save big bucks for jet setters.

If you have the ability I would say both Calabasas and the plane, but then again that is only my opinion. So really it depends on where you set your priority's in the game, parties or travel ease, and which would you get more use out of it.

Also Welcome to the Form!!:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thanks for the info. Going with house.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got the plane a few weeks before the Calabasas update and it helped me save up enough for the house! With these events it really has been a life saver. Just wish I had bought it on a KStar weekend, alas, live and learn.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College