Weekend Event 3/13

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Agreed! That's probably the best way to be! Off to have a life now!

Thanks for the spirited debate, Kate. Again, or maybe for the first time?, I AM sorry for my extreme attitude this morning.

Enjoy whatever you can with KKH!

Right back at ya! Have a nice day :)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm still trying to get the second item (ring). Back to work tomorrow for me so I don't think I'll get the shoes. I don't even care about the ring but I'm so close I figured might as well. I'm disappointed...not because I won't get all of the items, but because something that used to be so fun and I looked forward to every weekend has turned into a big headache.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Isn't this the usual amount of event points you have to get? except for 200 or something for the dress instead?

but it does seem to be dragging on a bit, the game is getting a bit boring to tell the truth
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm feeling this is nearly double the event points, Helphelp. Also, even an extra 200 points is a huge chunk for someone like me who plays at a slow pace, but I play a LOT daily as well. Believe me, my real life SO points this out to me often. This event is not designed well for someone with a busy working lifestyle. I don't mean to offend anyone I'm just explaining my own situation/experience.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I agree it's way too much, it's ridiculous this is meant to be a casual game but to actually get all of those things you would need to constantly be going round and collecting energy. I'm so done with it lol
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I start this event at 5:00am Friday and this is as far as I've gotten. I didn't spend any K stars to open extra boxes bcuz that's a joke. I don't know if I'll get dress or not and at this point I don't even care.

If I actually had a "life" I probably wouldn't have even made it this far...

Screenshot_2015-03-16-14-11-24-1_zps8sceg3cn.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I start this event at 5:00am Friday and this is as far as I've gotten. I didn't spend any K stars to open extra boxes bcuz that's a joke. I don't know if I'll get dress or not and at this point I don't even care.
    I'm on the same boat - started as soon as the event began, been playing non-stop and only managed the dress a few hours ago. The event seems like an utterly lengthy chore to grind through, and after reading through the posts it baffled me to see people with the complete set of outfit just hours after the even began! I have no idea how it's done but I'm not sure I want to know either... :/
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I admit being here so much hampers me a little, but I should be further along than I am. Just got the shoes on the 2nd device. When I saw early on there was no way I could do it, without spending more stars, that I didn't grind myself into the dust. A frazzle yes, but dust no. I'm sorry to see others not making it.

I am enjoying the shoes however. I have the green sparkle holiday dress and they look very nice with that. And, The tacky ring pop is just right to complete the look. lol. (But yeah, I'm settling. I really really wanted that dress from this event Sigh.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Luz and Koko should get k stars for their hilarious interplay. Witty witty stuff. Normally with these events I'm not crazy about the items, but green is this red-haired irish girl's color!! And it's very under-represented in general clothing items. Oh well not going to happen!! Slainte (Gaelic for Cheers)!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

If I actually had a "life" I probably wouldn't have even made it this far...

Screenshot_2015-03-16-14-11-24-1_zps8sceg3cn.png

DMV_Doll you have now inspired me to get that dress that is in the wardrobe, because you clearly rock it! I always thought my girl looked frumpy in it, but now I have inspiration.

I agree with you Maura, but they aren't the only witty ones here deserve some free kstars! if only we could gift them to each other.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I think I may just barely make the dress if I can complete 7 3-hour parties by the deadline. I'm really not too fussed if I don't though.

It's starting to feel like I'm just playing out of habit, rather than enjoyment.
    GC: redsoxxygal
    Just got my 3rd pair of the shoes. Phew. I'm going to relax a little. I managed to make it t0 under 200 in all 3 games, so I'm closing in on my 2nd comeback.

You know, I just did a 3 hour photoshoot, unrelated to any quests, and being able to bring in a friend, I got the whole thing done in 20 Energy. Had we been able to work like that all 4 days, maybe we all could have done it. 8 hour gigs, with 15 energy being spent on Willow for no gig points, no friend to invite, those were task inhibitors I think. This past 3hour job was painless. And I got 22 Stars, 8 hour killer gigs gave either 20 or 30.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I just got dress. I think the only way I did manage it was I had a lot of regular gigs to do. I just started my comeback so many were tied up in that..

Side note:

Everytime I finished a gig and left the place, Simon was ringing me with"It's Time Ready?" I'm like , no I'm not ready I just finished a 8 hour gig. I found it amusing how put out he was saying I wasn't going to. impress them, lol..
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    Yeah, I think those were the way to go. But congratulations Claire. I'm sure you look lovely in it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah, I think those were the way to go. But congratulations Claire. I'm sure you look lovely in it.

Thanks, I took you out to celebrate with me. Wow, can you hold your liqueur, lol
    ETA:♡ your dress, where is it from?

20150316_202115_zpsrfwtav0t.jpg
    Hey Claire, Koko's dress was from the New Years/Christmas events. Although I could be wrong.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Hey Claire, Koko's dress was from the New Years/Christmas events. Although I could be wrong.
    Thanks, darn, I didn't start playing until the day after christmas. I missed all the good stuff. Hopefully they'll offer it again.

I did, however, get the New Years dress
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yup. Giving up on the dress. Still over 250 event points till I get it. This is ridiculous. Not gonna even worry about it. Just glad I got the shoes and Stars! Good luck to anyone trying to go for the dress. I'm still gonna try over the next 24 hours but it doesn't seem possible. That's 18 3 hr gigs... just nope. I'm not gonna deprive myself of sleep and real life for a virtual dress I will probably wear once or twice.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Yeah Breenie. That's the attitude. I woke up 2 nights to do midnight tapping, I just kept telling myself it wasn't happening, then trying anyway. I had so many 8 hour gigs to do, and they were all so tiresome. Giving All those energy points to Willow didn't help. I like the shoes, and I'm not going to get caught up in the middle of these events any more. Not worth it for me. I think I'll make plans for a weekend getaway. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks, I took you out to celebrate with me. Wow, can you hold your liqueur, lol
    ETA:♡ your dress, where is it from?

20150316_202115_zpsrfwtav0t.jpg

I love the neckline in that dress. You look great Claire. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Ugh this event is killing me! I've never had to work so hard and I still haven't got the dress yet. It's getting a bit ridiculous. Only a few more gigs until I complete it though!
  • LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    My poor, poor fingers from all the tapping... I am very much looking forward to sleeping in today and not having to check the game every couple of hours to keep up with gigs!

KKH_Screenshot_1426573945044_zpskwbquay0.jpg
    Good Job! I think everyone needs to take some rest and focus on at least happier things, or the happy side of KKH.

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm back! And probably going to rehab soon, my addiction on KKH crossed the line this weekend. I won't fill you with all the sordid details, but here are the results:

gmpd2HW.jpg?1

I got those white pants from the green box ... loved it!

T0nDTFG.jpg?1

Love is in the air and now I'm the love guru on my second comeback.

8vrPGAH.jpg?1

Completed the weekend event which cost me hours of lost sleep and many people judging me.

I finished with Dirk on his challenge and ended all story lines, waiting for the new update!

I hope you guys had a good time too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm back! And probably going to rehab soon, my addiction on KKH crossed the line this weekend. I won't fill you with all the sordid details, but here are the results:

gmpd2HW.jpg?1

I got those white pants from the green box ... loved it!

T0nDTFG.jpg?1

Love is in the air and now I'm the love guru on my second comeback.

8vrPGAH.jpg?1

Completed the weekend event which cost me hours of lost sleep and many people judging me.

I finished with Dirk on his challenge and ended all story lines, waiting for the new update!

I hope you guys had a good time too!

Wow Vats! Great Job, I'm glad to see that you were able to get the event items. I hope the second comeback treats you well, I am about to start my soon. I jus need about 3 to 4 mill more fans, so its party time!!

Now if Leyshia and Moony comeback we can really have a party going on in here. :)

So where are they? Let's party Noona!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hey Luz! I see ... now about capes Madonna says hi!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Vats! Yeah, I'm in a pretty silly mood today. I'm supposed to be reading some seriously boring papers right now, and had to take a break because my eyes are crossing. And after I posted as a superhero on BreeZyBooi's celeb lookalikes thread, I've been wishing for more off-kilter dress-up stuff. I shouldn't be teasing people here, so I'll remove my post. But anyways, give us capes!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Hehe Luz, I saw your post before it was deleted. ;)
    allblack_zpswo0kavts.jpeg

At night she goes out at steals all the new clothes Willow gets, and takes them to the starving artists so they can get some new clothes. That is why willow hasn't been able to change her clothes in over a year..I keep taking them. Although some are just too good to give away so I just keep them for myself. So once the sunsets and she is done with her last job she goes out to hunt down willows closet. Oh and the cape is at the dry cleaners, willow's cat peed over it last time..that was the last thing it ever peed on:mad::cool:.

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Very nice, Noona! That was as close as I could get to superhero stuff, too.

If only Kim wanted to be Wonder Woman for some event, so we could get some funky stuff around here...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19