Options

We Need Moony! Anyone have his email or Instagram?

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Friends, has this ever happened to you? You've got a friend who's gonna emcee your tacky clothes contest, but then you go and depress the heck out of him so that he runs away from home?

Moony, come back!

Has anybody ever traded Instagram info, Facebook, email addresses, or any other type of social media contact stuff with him? Please speak right up if you've got anything... This place isn't the same without him!

Thanks.
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Friends, has this ever happened to you? You've got a friend who's gonna emcee your tacky clothes contest, but then you go and depress the heck out of him so that he runs away from home?

Moony, come back!

Has anybody ever traded Instagram info, email addresses, or any other type of social media contact stuff with him? Please speak right up if you've got anything... This place isn't the same without him!

Thanks.
    Darn, I wish. I only know his google plus account name, but that's no good if he doesn't go there. Hey, I had mine for 2.5 years before I used it. Seriously had no idea what to do with it either.

I'm sure he'll be back. All we need to do is *cough*pretend*cough* to be happy.

Now guys/girls put on those happy faces and march! Lets spread some honest to good old fashion happiness :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Idk his contact info.

Y'all are right in ain't the same..so I am now littering/spamming my own post with a few happy faces, in the hopes that he comes back.

;):D:)

And this last pic for good measure

I%20miss%20you_zpsudgqttyt.jpg

Oh and I couldn't forget this one :o

I%20will%20always%20love%20you_zpslvq5v6xl.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Awwwwww so cute Noona, moony will love them!

I've got 2 more to add to our happiness collection

Screenshot_2015-03-17-18-35-03-1_zpsyhcc6whn.png

Screenshot_2015-03-17-18-39-17-1_zpswdoutdim.png
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Why he left?
  • Options
    itsmauro wrote: »
    Why he left?

Because of the negativity that was circling this form over the weekend. It got him depressed:( anyways back to more smiles

P.s I heard he's a cat person so I had to post this..plus its just to dang cute!!

squishy_zpsqtvdwpmh.jpg

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Because of the negativity that was circling this form over the weekend. It got him depressed:( anyways back to more smiles

P.s I heard he's a cat person so I had to post this..plus its just to dang cute!!

squishy_zpsqtvdwpmh.jpg

OMG, I haven't been lately in here, but what happened? Why so much negativity? I mean, I know this is a game but I thought we're grown up and mature enough people.
  • Options
    Yea you missed some stuff, anyways people were a lil frustrated because of how intense the St Patrick's day event was, we weren't expecting it and some weren't able to complete it..this past weekend out of all the others took a toll on us. We are movin past it and are now tryin to get back into good spirits however. So here is another pic for the fun of it!

ERMAHGED%20Cat_zpsonk0xsez.jpg

• Options
    Yea you missed some stuff, anyways people were a lil frustrated because of how intense the St Patrick's day event was, we weren't expecting it and some weren't able to complete it..this past weekend out of all the others took a toll on us. We are movin past it and are now tryin to get back into good spirits however. So here is another pic for the fun of it!

ERMAHGED%20Cat_zpsonk0xsez.jpg

Oh yeah, it was a tough one. Me, personally, thought that I wouldn't be able to complete it, but I did miraculously.
    And when VIP Events come, that's when I feel frustrated, lol.
  • Options
    itsmauro wrote: »
    Oh yeah, it was a tough one. Me, personally, thought that I wouldn't be able to complete it, but I did miraculously.
    And when VIP Events come, that's when I feel frustrated, lol.

Don't worry we gotz your back for when it does come around. This goes for everyone :o

friends_zpsn3midb3x.jpg

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Moony, missing you, take your time, but if you decide to comeback I promise throw confetti !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Moony, missing you, take your time, but if you decide to comeback I promise throw confetti !!!

Oh a Confetti party! Nice, make sure you get some Kpop and adorable baby animals, then were set(oh and an Ice cream cake.those are the best). Lol

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    *pokes head in*

Erh….hi guys, your Moony is back~

My mood is still swinging back and forth and I’m still feeling unstable but I have to say I’m really touched with all the things Luz and Koko have said to me/about me, Noona and Claire’s encouragement and caring messages, and also my two buddies here: Vats and Charli. Especially Charli, such sweet guy, he even let me know what happened here, I tried to force myself strictly “no”, but reading all you guys’ feelings I can’t help but crawling back. Call me stupid, cheesy, touchy whatever I don’t give a danm anymore, I’m more than thankful, to the venge of crying like some girl watching Korean drama.

The 2nd reason is bcuz I realized I still had a promise with my partner in crime-Koko, with our tacky contest. A man must keep his promise (‘kay even though I’m not even manly enough), I can’t just let her standing there alone dealing with all the awkwardness and a bunch of leftover works.

Also thanks for all the cheering-ups and throwing hearts into the air, the atmosphere here has gotten better than before I left, and I appreciate everything. Hopefully this weekends’ event won’t be such a mood-killer. And even if it turns out to be hard, we’ll find a way, don’t kill our own mood and give up yet.

This picture sums up my feelings towards Luz, Koko, Claire, Noona, Charli and Vats. You guys are really my dearests here.

28vqb2u.jpg
  • Options
    Welcome back Moony! This weekend I'll be here so the atmosphere will be great !!!! hahaha, you are sensitive and sweet, don't let the negativity affect you, it's very common for people to complain, but that doesn't mean that they are sad or something like that, so abstract and keep focused on your goal! Now throwing confetti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Welcome back Moony! This weekend I'll be here so the atmosphere will be great !!!! hahaha, you are sensitive and sweet, don't let the negativity affect you, it's very common for people to complain, but that doesn't mean that they are sad or something like that, so abstract and keep focused on your goal! Now throwing confetti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omgawd Vats, welcome back too XD *throws confetti*
    Lol yeah, I'd rather be a sensitive guy than a thoughtless douchybag.

Complaining is our rights, especially when things go wrong or get tough, but a wave of repeated complaints can totally kill my mood and makes me feel like giving up everything. I don't want to and I even have no rights to ask people to stop complaining and instead focus on working for it. I can't pretend like everything is alright and fake myself being cheerful. So, I'd give up and run away. Like everytime. In real life too, if I can't deal with it, I'll let it go.

Man you have no idea how boring last event was, surely missing sth when you weren't here. And yeah I was down too.
    Let's hope for the better, do the best this weekends then :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. I knew you'd be back. They may be invisible, but those links in the chain of friendship are too strong to break. And stretch? Did I mention they stretch as far as you need, but like elastic, they bring you flying back in where you belong. ;) I hereby swear, to not buy boxes, and to not care if I get the ratchet hair for a 5th time. (only playing 3 games, I can open a bad wig store. lol)

You know the macDonalds commercial where they sing, "It's gonna be a good good day"? I hate that song, never got it, but today I do. I'm so happy, I'm going to go make Pumpkin Raisin Bran Muhfins. If they're good, (first time creating this recipe) I'll call them my MoonMuhfins. If they stink- I'll call them PapeWeights. (and you know I only make muhfins when I'm happy!)

Moony, got you a present!
    cute-bulldog-puppies_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Complaining is our rights, especially when things go wrong or get tough, but a wave of repeated complaints can totally kill my mood and makes me feel like giving up everything. I don't want to and I even have no rights to ask people to stop complaining and instead focus on working for it. I can't pretend like everything is alright and fake myself being cheerful. So, I'd give up and run away. Like everytime. In real life too, if I can't deal with it, I'll let it go.

Man you have no idea how boring last event was, surely missing sth when you weren't here. And yeah I was down too.

Hey, you know what would have made it a gazillion times better? If they had offered an outfit to buy with stars as well, they have multiple offers some weeks. And, if the purchase of that outfit adds shamrocks, hearts, whatever, then Glu would have made money, more people would have 'earned' the final prize, and the sentiment on the whole weekend would have been sterling. Would anyone have minded if the purchase of an outfit (usually 80-100 Stars) added that many shamrocks to the players game?

And, I just want to say, and maybe it was a mistake, but I thought if there was a vent thread, it wouldn't muck up the happy thread about the event. Kind of like a smoking area. Who walks into a smoking area unless they want to smoke? Does that make sense? And I personally think what is in purple is really good advice. Hope someone in a position to do something with it does. ;)

Oh, and this Moony thread has just turned into a dance party! Post 'em if you got 'em.

dance-party_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Hey, should we make today Moony Wednesday?

Yeah, I think so too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Here you can be who you are or who you want to be, then reality comes and crushes you! Let's keep this place a ludic space, right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yay. I knew you'd be back. They may be invisible, but those links in the chain of friendship are too strong to break. And stretch! Did I mention they stretch as far as you need, but like elastic, they bring you flying back in where you belong. ;) I hereby swear, to not buy boxes, and to not care if I get the ratchet hair for a 5th time. (only playing 3 games, I can open a bad wig store. lol)

You know the macDonalds commercial where they sing, "It's gonna be a good good day"? I hate that song, never got it, but today I do. I'm so happy, I'm going to go make Pumpkin Raisin Bran Muhfins. If they're good, (first time creating this recipe) I'll call them my MoonMuhfins. If they stink- I'll call them PapeWeights. (and you know I only make muhfins when I'm happy!)

Moony, got you a present!
    cute-bulldog-puppies_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Gift received and dang I'm melting cuz even I'm a cat person, I found them pugs so adorable >3< thanks a lot Koko <333
    And as you said, I could imagine myself doing a bungee jump, lucky enough to have you guys holding that string that I didn't fall down the hole of despair. XD

Woah I louvvvvveee dat name!!!! Just....dun make it when you're grinding on KKH (remember last incident? OWO;), pretty sure MoonMulfs will turn into PapeWs....
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yayyy !!! Everyone's back :cool: Moony, you're my homie :D
    Everyone feels the same about the last event, I also felt kinda unwell, staying up late for 3 nights in a row. But Glad it's over :)

The new update is HUGE! Can't wait, I'd love to be a daddy :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options

Ok Moony, here's some cute kittens. Now you need a basket for the pups and kitties. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey, you know what would have made it a gazillion times better? If they had offered an outfit to buy with stars as well, they have multiple offers some weeks. And, if the purchase of that outfit adds shamrocks, hearts, whatever, then Glu would have made money, more people would have 'earned' the final prize, and the sentiment on the whole weekend would have been sterling. Would anyone have minded if the purchase of an outfit (usually 80-100 Stars) added that many shamrocks to the players game?

And, I just want to say, and maybe it was a mistake, but I thought if there was a vent thread, it wouldn't muck up the happy thread about the event. Kind of like a smoking area. Who walks into a smoking area unless they want to smoke? Does that make sense? And I personally think what is in purple is really good advice. Hope someone in a position to do something with it does. ;)

Oh, and this Moony thread has just turned into a dance party! Post 'em if you got 'em.

dance-party_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Hey, should we make today Moony Wednesday?

Yeah, I think so too.

That purple quote is so familiar....I think I read it before...hmmm....*wracks brain*
    But I still don't think that thread you made is a mistake, actually, just as you said, I also think it's a place like customers' feedbacks, advice contributes and now I even see some...stress-relief, lol. Anyways, I think I've learned a lesson myself, I'll try to avoid reading rants and rant myself too. Hard, but I'll try.

And LMAO whut is MoonyWednesday??? XD Koko, if you make it, others may think it's some weird event XDD

But for now, let's just:

oqzjg8.jpg
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Yayyy !!! Everyone's back Moony, you're my homie
    Everyone feels the same about the last event, I also felt kinda unwell, staying up late for 3 nights in a row. But Glad it's over
    The new update is HUGE! Can't wait, I'd love to be a daddy
    Aw, bro you're my dear homie too!!! I'm glad, really!! :o

34zhtna.jpg

And I can totally picture your family photo after the new updates with babies: XDD
    2hq9pup.jpg
  • Options
    Ooooooh, I can think of some cute babies I'd like to make. But no. Don't try to sway me. No mo Babies for Koko. It's hard enough keeping my hubby's phone calls and daily dates. That picture is NOT gonna change my mind.

And here is another gift Moony. Take it, and feel free to shoot little drops of rainbow pellets anytime you think we need a little mood brightener. But use it wisely.

Animation3.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmmm, did I kill the thread with the multicolred rainbow gun, because it's a gun? I could try and make a multicolred rainbow emitting slingshot. Hmmm, still says shot. Noona? come out and play? hmmm, want to see my Moony Muhfins? They are perfect. and I tasted one, and it practically melted in my mouth.

125935_zpssie4xmya.jpg
    Help yourself everybody. the 3 in the vertical center have no raisins.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ooooooh, I can think of some cute babies I'd like to make. But no. Don't try to sway me. No mo Babies for Koko. It's hard enough keeping my hubby's phone calls and daily dates. That picture is NOT gonna change my mind.

Some people seem to be quite resistant to have a baby, but it was the same thing with the comeback, now everyone is doing, means that ... Right Koko?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yeah, You are so right. I would love to see the guys toting around their babies. But, what, you're standing next to the bar in Lif and you have the tyke on your hip? And you are right about the comeback being the same way. I have 2 more comebacks to make, that will keep me busy. But at the beginning, no one wanted it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, You are so right. I would love to see the guys toting around their babies. But, what, you're standing next to the bar in Lif and you have the tyke on your hip? And you are right about the comeback being the same way. I have 2 more comebacks to make, that will keep me busy. But at the beginning, no one wanted it.

Moony ****ins gave me hungry. We'll have to wait and see what will happen in the new update! For now just speculation. You mean 6 comebacks, counting all your devices ...

Edit: Why was I censored?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LOL Koko nice punch line XDD Actually I'm fixing my wifi a bit at my place, it got laggy, while I still have to deal with 5 devices that need Internet at the same time.

And woahhh look at them Moony Muhfins, I bet your cooking skill must be like tripleA+, they look as good as those in bakery <333
    Now I gotta find sth to kill my sweettooth XD

About the next update with bb.....urh....I still can't imagine myself having one, not in real life, not even in KKH, possibly could turn out to be sth really tiresome and awkward to me:

2iau2d1.jpg

^Well...can see my future already...

• Options
    Moony now you can use KKH as a training for your future!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Moony now you can use KKH as a training for your future!
    LOL XD give that training course a name,Vats XD
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.