Options

friend vs. career

McatMcat Registered Users 8 Posts
I am not sure which to choose friend, Misty Levin or career, Korkov. Does anyone know which is best?

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi! I chose Misty, and it was fine. Korkov ends up seeing that both clothing lines sell better, sitting next to each other, or something like that. It's fine to choose a friend here...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    McatMcat Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you Luz
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Umm...I picked the career, yeah ....some friend huh?
    I was fine too, Misty had no idea about my betrayal either :p
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    It's certainly good to know that this one wasn't a trick or anything. Thanks, Claire!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Sure glad you didn't hit Reply with Quote when you replied. Doncha just hate it when you notice a reply after yours and see one big blaring typo staring you in the face? Lol

Speaking of friend quests, do you remember what you did when that friend from out of town comes visiting you? I can't remember his name, was it Timmy or Jimmy?

Anyhoo, you're given a choice to ditch the friend and do a gig or hang out with the leetch.
    I'm sure you can guess what I picked, lol. He ended up mad and going home. I was like "bah bye, pal, haven't a clue who you are and don't care" lol. Yikes, I can be so mean to virtual people sometimes. I'll have to work on that.

Anyone know what happens if you turn down the gig to hang out with uninvited boy who's mooching on you and sleeping on your couch so you can't sit down?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I remember that task, I choose friend.