Tackiest Outfit Contest

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The rest of us choose ours, Moony! Be one of us, be one of us!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    The rest of us choose ours, Moony! Be one of us, be one of us!

I see...then I think I'll go with this dude:

33l18j5.jpg

Dang...it's already morning here and I started becoming moody yet I still can't sleep....
    Where, approximately, are you?

Where, approximately, are you?
    Urhhhh....somewhere far faraway? O3O~~~

t7zbwk.jpg

^basically me now
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I see...then I think I'll go with this dude:

33l18j5.jpg

Dang...it's already morning here and I started becoming moody yet I still can't sleep....

Moony sweetie.. Grab some sleep, I can't finish this up till later, and we have the new evernt starting. Get some sleep. Please, we need you full force when the event starts. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ugh. I knew I was missing people. Moony, I'll go back and find you, unless you want to select the actual one you're going with. Luz, are you that curly headed moppet in the striking colors? I'm going to faint.
    Plus I just found out that the Stars for videos hasn't been revoked, I'm just not getting them. ANd is my husband the puter professional any help? Of course not. He told me to contact Glu. Really? Gee, wonder how I do that. Aaaaaaargh. He's shouldn't have ticked me off before I cooked dinner. Silly man.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ugh. I knew I was missing people. Moony, I'll go back and find you, unless you want to select the actual one you're going with. Luz, are you that curly headed moppet in the striking colors? I'm going to faint.
    Plus I just found out that the Stars for videos hasn't been revoked, I'm just not getting them. ANd is my husband the puter professional any help? Of course not. He told me to contact Glu. Really? Gee, wonder how I do that. Aaaaaaargh. He's shouldn't have ticked me off before I cooked dinner. Silly man.

Hmm, it sounds like you have Tacky Pageant Judge Fatigue. That can get serious. Let's have a conference off-line.

Lol.ok I see who he wants To use. I'm not on my laptop right now, so I'll be back shortly. I can read on my tab, but I miss typing on my keyboard. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ohmy...everything's ok,Koko? Seems like you got a lot of stuffs going on there. Take it slow,kay?
    But tbh yeah I was kinda sad to be unnoticed/left out haha....I put a lot of thoughts and time into my entries....

2u4oao6.jpg

*goes slice onions*
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Omg! Moony I ♡♥♡ your entrie. I was gonna comment but I couldn't cuz I had to leave for work. It was so funny! *hugs*
    Ohmy...everything's ok,Koko? Seems like you got a lot of stuffs going on there. Take it slow,kay?
    But tbh yeah I was kinda sad to be unnoticed/left out haha....I put a lot of thoughts and time into my entries....

2u4oao6.jpg

*goes slice onions*
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    That is a very cute gif!:o

Now I want it lol
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Right click and save, a poster's best friend. lol. Yeah, My server is going to be down for a while, so I'll be finishing up. I'm working on the graphics while I recharge May earn the ring today. Oh Boy!

And gluadmin pops up when you least expect it. :) I like having both KKH_Staff and gluadmin.

OMG, someone with green event gown? can you pm me? heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I pretty much have everything under control here but where is my partner in crime? we can't proceed without Moony! There's something fun waiting for him in his private message box but if he doesn't get here what are we going to do? you know I could put out a moon signal like the bat signal but with the moon up in the sky how would anybody know whether it's the signal or not? what are we going to do? is there an emoji for running around in a circle throwing your hands in the air? we need one!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Would it work to start a thread titled "Moony, we need you!"... Or one called, "Does anyone have Moony's email or Instagram account?"

I'm only half-kidding!

Would it work to start a thread titled "Moony, we need you!"... Or one called, "Does anyone have Moony's email or Instagram account?"

I'm only half-kidding!
    now that's an excellent idea! Go start it
    I second that Luz!

You know how you want to chant update for whenever you think it is coming out soon, well maybe chanting Moony would have the same effect?

I'ma start Moony..Moony..Moony..Moony..Moony..Moony..

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    I know I'm late but here's my tacky outfit

1z689sm.jpg
    Ok, got it. I'll go work on it now, and I showed Moony a sneak peak a while ago, before I had everyone in there, I still don't have my girls in. But I also sent him one today I think he'll like it. We're making great progress, but I just had to put it on the back burner while I tried for my dresses. So now, I'm as far as I'm getting I guess. So that's why I dusted off the thread to get back to things.

Moony is a very empathetic souls. Not sympathetic, that is sorry for other's woes, but empathy is so much deeper. You feel what the other is feeling, and very affected by it. I wish I could have worked on it faster, but when you all see it, I think you'll see what took the time. ANyway, he'll be back. I'm sending purple hearts into the atmosphere. He'll be back because the pagent needs him. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's good to hear :).koko, thanks for your hardwork, it's very much appreciated

Itsmauro- Great entry, you sure look tacky, lol
    Hopefully we can get this Tacky show started soon here:)

Really excited:D:D

Well, I apologize for this being so off track. But it was a labor of love, and I was trying to do so many things..... but in reading the thread, you've all seen the contenders, and what happened to our event can only be summed up thus:

As the evening was progressing, there was a disturbance. Someone ran in, ate the results right out of Moony's hands, the lights went out, and when they came back on, ....well, here's what happened.
    TackyAwards_zpsgktue9ug.jpg

Yes. It was our arch enemy.......Pillow Pape. She tried to run off with the award, the crown and half the jewelry in the place, but Princess Daisy tripped her, she threw the award up in the air, but it knocked the camera out of the paps hands, so we have no pictures to show what happened next.

The trophy flying through the air, was caught when Gluadmin hiked up the lovely green dress, jumped up and went long (that's a football term right?) and caught the trophy.

We all thought it only fitting, that GluAdmin should be awarded it after all, no one else has a tackier beard than that one. :)

Thank you everyone for your interest, and I just wanted to wind it up, with a happy ending. oh my, is that bleeped out too? lol

GluAdmin.......we love you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

GluAdmin.......we love you. ;)

I agree with this^

Now wowz there is so much tackiness going on in one place, I think I may be forever blinded by it:eek:!

Nice catch Gluadmin, and congrats for winning, you deserve it!

And if anyone was left out, I'm so sorry, it's hard to look at a page like that without going blind. And apologies to our MC Moony, his intro to the event was eaten by Willow as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think that was everyone who submitted:)
    From what I remember, at least

Thanks Noona. Yeah, while the dress is anything but tacky, together with the beard... that's the winner right there. But the team spirit in capturing the villian, and securing the prizes.....we'll that was team work right there. Who ever knew that pantsuit moved like that Princess?

Tell us Gluadmin, what will you do with your crown and trophy? I get so choked up at times like this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So my whole MC post was eaten by Willow, really, oh well, I shouldn't have wasted my time and brain making it, I'm such a fool haha....danm Willow....
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh gosh that's a bit dramatic :D (impressive editing skills btw)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    So my whole MC post was eaten by Willow, really, oh well, I shouldn't have wasted my time and brain making it, I'm such a fool haha....danm Willow....

Moony, for posterity, if you have it, and send it again, I can pop it in where it belongs. That dann Willow is the biggest pain. She also grabbed it out of my mailbox. But you're standing front and center. I can turn on your mike, I've never seen a pagent like this in all my life. That Willow. How did she get anywhere in this business.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Haha I love it:D
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Now I regretted fot not participate, the picture is cool. Congratulations Koko.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!