Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Kendall looks really excited.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Kendall looks really excited.

Hi Maura! Totally agree.

Also, why did they sign off on her image looking so generally blah, wan and listless? Imagine you get to be a cartoon character in a game, and everybody's gonna see it! Don't you want to look amazing? Don't get it...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol, I was at some 8 hour task with Kendall and she says nice things of course but all I could think of was she so does look like she wants to be here :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    I thought that maybe they were going for the high fashion model runway look but she just looks like a super mean girl. I know nothing of her in real life personality wise does she not smile?.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    *waves goodbye to what social life I still had left*

Who needs to earn a living? Let's just stay home and pretend to be celebrities all day! :p
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can't wait! So many things to be excited about!
    PM to add
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Honestly I'll play their game before I play the Katy Perry game.
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Honestly I'll play their game before I play the Katy Perry game.
    I guess their game will be out before Katy Perry's.
    I'm excited for both though :D
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I'll at least check it out. I mean, I checked out this one, and liked it a lot more than I had expected to. I wonder if Kendall & Kylie's game will follow a similar format?

I'll even check out Katy Perry's game. Why not.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I like that PolkaDot.

I think I would check it out too, I mean I am not a huge fan of Kim, but I like her game..so hey it could be the same with the girls.:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • fightthesunrisefightthesunrise Registered Users 2 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I'll at least check it out. I mean, I checked out this one, and liked it a lot more than I had expected to. I wonder if Kendall & Kylie's game will follow a similar format?

I checked out this game just to see what all the fuss was about. And...kind of as a joke. And now it's taken over my life. :eek:

I'm excited about Kendall & Kylie's game, though. I love Kendall. Kylie, though? Not so much.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I wonder what it'll be like I can't think of a concept for it that they would come up with to make it different from KKH
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    It's interesting but I'm not sure I'll play it, especially if it's similiar to KKH. Keeping up with 2 KKH games is enough work for me as it is lol. Also, I'm in my late twenties irl...I really can't see myself jet setting around with Kylie and Kendall and being "mentored" by them :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Glad I am not the only one who tried this game on a whim and ended up stuck! Lol :)

It's a very cute game.
    Eselletea wrote: »
    It's interesting but I'm not sure I'll play it, especially if it's similiar to KKH. Keeping up with 2 KKH games is enough work for me as it is lol. Also, I'm in my late twenties irl...I really can't see myself jet setting around with Kylie and Kendall and being "mentored" by them :p

I agree with you idk how this whole mentoring thing will work..if that is what they add to the game. Oh well just hope for the best!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    I agree with you idk how this whole mentoring thing will work..if that is what they add to the game. Oh well just hope for the best!
    LOL I can already imagine myself struggling to keep up with Stardom,Kim's,Katy's and KendallKylie's game at the same time.XD
    I think Kendall&Kylie's game will follow Kim's game structures and has similarity/connection.
    While Katy's game gives me more expectation and excitement in hope of a total almost brand new experience of superstar singer . :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry Moony. We need you here 24 7 all the time. 150% focused. One game one world. I mean if you want to sneak around with Kylie and Kendall's game okay but wipe your feet and wash your hands before you come back to our house. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry Moony. We need you here 24 7 all the time. 150% focused. One game one world. I mean if you want to sneak around with Kylie and Kendall's game okay but wipe your feet and wash your hands before you come back to our house. ;)

Pffftt XDDDDD *falls out of chair*

Roger,ma'am!!! 2yoopi9.jpg
    Of course I'm not gonna abandon KKH and this forum to run away with other new games XD
    (well.....I hope not XD)
    KKH and you guys are still my priority dun worry~~~
    Btw are those new etiquettes applied for this Moony only? OwO~~~lol
    No Moony everybody else has to wash a lot more than their hands when they come back from another game. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Moony, I'm ok if you want to play the Katy and Kendall&Kylie game( don't tell anyone..but I may play them too:P)
    Jus please don't leave us behind, we need you! :o

What if washing up is against our personal beliefs?

Hmmmm??

>:0(
    Moony, I'm ok if you want to play the Katy and Kendall&Kylie game( don't tell anyone..but I may play them too:P)
    Jus please don't leave us behind, we need you! :o

Don't worry Noona :)
    Though I have to be honest there is still sth here makes me danm annoyed and wanna leave here every time I see it. I'll try to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist then ^^

Hmmmm??

Then you've just exposed yourself as being Willow! Sneaky, grimy Willow.

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Then you've just exposed yourself as being Willow! Sneaky, grimy Willow.
    I swear Luz has made my day again XD Best phrase of the day^^^^^^^^
    Morning, Moony! <or good evening, maybe?> Nice to see you!

If it will help, I'm thinking of setting up my mobile decon station.
    image.jpg2_zps79oax1qx.jpg

I'm also going to set up a concert for 80s hair-band Poison because I got this inflatable concert tent thrown in for free when I bought the decon suite.
    image.jpg1_zpst18jpc77.jpg

Enjoy the sweet tunes, everybody! "Every rose has its thorn....." Lookin' good, um...boys?
    image.jpg1_zpspp0ogdlr.jpg

G'morning Luz :D Good day to you ^^
    *stares at those pics* hmmmm Luz have you ever thought those would be good inspiration for a KKH event? \O3O/
    Btw, I really want those mobile decon station of yours, here at my staying location has so many mosquitoes....urg....I wanna go back home so much =w=
    G'morning Luz :D Good day to you ^^
    *stares at those pics* hmmmm Luz have you ever thought those would be good inspiration for a KKH event? \O3O/
    Btw, I really want those mobile decon station of yours, here at my staying location has so many mosquitoes....urg....I wanna go back home so much =w=

Well, now I can't STOP thinking about how good it would be! Most popular event ever, I'm guessing! And I've heard Kanye is waayyyyy into 80s hair-bands, so it's perfect!

Don't get malaria, man! Yikes!

Well, now I can't STOP thinking about how good it would be! Most popular event ever, I'm guessing! And I've heard Kanye is waayyyyy into 80s hair-bands, so it's perfect!

Don't get malaria, man! Yikes!

LOL I'm trying not to get those, like, I'm already surrounded myself with mosquitoes' net, but in the middle of the day, it's a real torture ahaha =w=;

Seriously you're always full of party inspirations Luz, so outstanding, I would totally love to see you hosting a party event for KKH weekends 159cea.jpg
    KKH's events are getting more boring and repeated, we need more epicness like your ideas :D

Hmmmm??

Morning, Moony! <or good evening, maybe?> Nice to see you!

If it will help, I'm thinking of setting up my mobile decon station.
    image.jpg2_zps79oax1qx.jpg

I'm also going to set up a concert for 80s hair-band Poison because I got this inflatable concert tent thrown in for free when I bought the decon suite.
    image.jpg1_zpst18jpc77.jpg

Enjoy the sweet tunes, everybody! "Every rose has its thorn....." Lookin' good, um...boys?
    image.jpg1_zpspp0ogdlr.jpg

Luz Doll, brilliant idea. I love it. Thanks. Um, can we send the band through the Decon center? Or was that the first order of business? Oh hey, did you get the cash from the money room?

1190837_Room-full-of-cash_620-2.jpg

Wow, do you see who just walked in? Maybe she came with news of the update?

"Ahem. Hi Dolls. Thought I'd pop in and say Hi. Nice Decon Center."
    kim_kardashian_purple_and_oran_zps2d71a5ee.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Did someone mention a 80s party? Here I am!

7htnBVz.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!