Weekend Event 3/13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd vote for Barbarella, Catwoman, PoisonIvy, and Monster High Costumes. Ok see ya later, Give Glu a little something to think about. But please Glu, don't put the whole outfit in one piece like the harem dancer. just wrong. Head, hair, top, bottom, shoes, put on one, you put them all on. Let us mix and match that bish! Please?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Thanks Luz!

I agree with you Koko if GLU does put some costumes in their for fun, then plz allow us to be able to interchange them in and out.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Finally:) I can rest now.
    KKH_Screenshot_1426607400328_zpsmiyu3hwg.jpg
    Yay for Princess! Now go get your needed rest, we need you energized for this weekend :):D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Yay for Princess! Now go get your needed rest, we need you energized for this weekend :):D

Only 2 days of rest and hard work again:D Probably weekend with Kylie?
    True dat, I do hope that this weekend will be a nice one with Kylie.

You look great Princess Daisy. :)
    Finally:) I can rest now.
    KKH_Screenshot_1426607400328_zpsmiyu3hwg.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You look great Princess Daisy. :)

Thank you, Koko:)
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yay finally got it too. Was a hard one.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I'm still pluggin away, don't think I'll make it though. I think it's all coming down to the one night I didn't get up to empty engergy. Had I done that, it probably would be different. ANd doing 3 hour gigs is working better, but for the first 3 days all I had were 8 hour jobs with no friend.

Yes, a hard one indeed Kate. Congrats on winning the dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'm still pluggin away, don't think I'll make it though. I think it's all coming down to the one night I didn't get up to empty engergy. Had I done that, it probably would be different. ANd doing 3 hour gigs is working better, but for the first 3 days all I had were 8 hour jobs with no friend.

Yes, a hard one indeed Kate. Congrats on winning the dress. ;)

I popped in here to pretty much write exactly what you just said. I'm 153 shamrocks away from the dress but I just can't even anymore... And yes 3 hr gigs are the best in my case as well. I've been grinding so hard I've been MIA here.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I did it! I have the dress! Oh my god. So done.

'All I had to do' was work through my huge backlog of eight hour jobs so that Simon would start giving me the option of three-hour jobs. Who knew! You guys were totally right about the three hour jobs, thanks! And you're so right about the agony of three days with 8 hour jobs and no friends, Koko...luckily some of my backlog did have friend options, but a few things were partying with Kim in Vegas or whatever, which also meant no friends. Unbelievable bad luck.

I can't believe it was possible. And I don't think I'll ever do such a big event again. Ugh. This game is officially more than I can handle. But the dress is stunning.

My god. So much tapping. As you can see, Luz is about to unwind with a drink or three.
    image.jpg1_zps8yt9iurd.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This was close... I didn't think I would get dress but here it is. My St. Patty's Day vibes

PhotoGrid_1426627568864_zpsotuer4cq.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Great Job guys! Yeah idk if im going to do that again. So now I know, the secret lies in the 3 hour gigs.

• QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm 35 stars away from the shoes and have an 8 hour gig with 2 hours left. Just felt like crying on the Internet a little. Lol
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    I'm 35 stars away from the shoes and have an 8 hour gig with 2 hours left. Just felt like crying on the Internet a little. Lol

You can do it! Tap every bush/mailbox/bird in the game till you can complete the gig. If you're going through hell, KEEP GOING.
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Yea Luz, you did it!!!! You look stunning, now go have a green beer:)

DMV-great job too, now go have a green beer with Luz, not too many though, one of you gotta be the designated driver ;)

Queensukii- listen to itsmauro, we're all routing for you :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Congratulations everyone! I kinda gave up on even the shoes honestly. Oh well! I'm dealing with a very big (but exciting/positive) transistion at work so I didn't have time to play the last two days but my characters did get k stars so I'm thrilled! You all look fabulous. :)

I'm so tired and might take a break until the weekend except to go on dates so hubby doesn't want a divorce. But I'll be around the forums. ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Well, I think I have a new built in handicap. I do sort of have to keep an eye here, and can't in good conscience go playing my game while someone needs help that I might just be able to offer. So, what's the answer for me? Shrug, But I'm seriously happy for everyone finally getting the dress you do look stunning.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yea Luz, you did it!!!! You look stunning, now go have a green beer:)

DMV-great job too, now go have a green beer with Luz, not too many though, one of you gotta be the designated driver ;)

Queensukii- listen to itsmauro, we're all routing for you :)

Thanks, Claire! It sounds cheesy, but seeing you in your dress really spurred me on. You looked so good, and I knew I'd be annoyed that a GREEN leopard dress got away... And since my whole family randomly fell asleep early last night, i was able to play as though I was a single woman! That was ridiculously lucky. I did about half of the challenge YESTERDAY. I thought I was going blind or crazy. The crazy part is probably true.

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Very happy for all of you guys, it was difficult but we got there !!! Congratulations !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • fourstatesmommyfourstatesmommy Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    So freaking mad!!! I was getting energy full and heading back to the event and my app crashed. I started it back up, but ll my money was now gone. Which I had over $1000 b4 crash. So then I go to get cash and I can't buy any because it says I have no internet connection. If I had no internet I wouldn't be able to load the game! Tried rebooting, then free cash thing, but never got the cash from it. All I wanted to do was finish the job and get the ring which I would have if my app wouldn't have crashed in the first place! I'm so freaking upset that I waisted all that time and energy and night get it!
    I DID IT! thankfully my pets were recharged too so I got it done yay me! There was no hope for the dress lol
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    Thank you to everyone for the help and suggestions! I don't know how to do the quote thing on my phone lol
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    QueenSukii wrote: »
    I DID IT! thankfully my pets were recharged too so I got it done yay me! There was no hope for the dress lol

Congrats! Aren't the shoes so pretty? Well done.

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    *panting*

I started last night going around the world picking up energy and doing tasks either as scheduled or the ones Simon gave me. I figured I just needed so many 3/8 hrs. After awhile I quit thinking there was no way considering today I'd have to go out and do some things. Then today comes and my plans get canceled so I tap tap tap tap tap tap tapx17202802820202020000 and voila! 11 minutes before deadline, I got the dress! I'm also up like thousands of more dollars too lol.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    *panting*

I started last night going around the world picking up energy and doing tasks either as scheduled or the ones Simon gave me. I figured I just needed so many 3/8 hrs. After awhile I quit thinking there was no way considering today I'd have to go out and do some things. Then today comes and my plans get canceled so I tap tap tap tap tap tap tapx17202802820202020000 and voila! 11 minutes before deadline, I got the dress! I'm also up like thousands of more dollars too lol.

That's fabulous! Enjoy those fancy green spots!

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I am upset about this one. I don't want to feel I have to read a bunch of instructions before I can crack winning an event. I just want to have fun with it. I don't want to have to buy multiple K stars and I don't want to wind up with nothing despite devoting days to tapping away.

It's a lot more fun if our creativity and friends list and thinking caps are involved, anyway.

I got the ring. No shoes, no dress. Is it a huge problem in the big picture? of course not and I only spent like 20 K stars to buy energy one time. But I'm still upset, because I wasted time on this.

When TSTO devs didn't listen to their user base on the prize wheel their fans were livid for a few events in a row. Amazingly when they finally listened the fans were happy.

Please, longer events, shorter jobs, variety of things to do in events, not just more jobs!
    Good points, PDot, and well-said. It's true that the fans really appreciated that other team's eventual responsiveness!

When KKH is great, it's so great. I want to stay excited about it.

Hey, new weekend's thread's open. And I have a super good feeling that everyone knows how we all feel/felt about this past one. They've been here checking out our issues, and they've shown time and time again that they care, and it's a good business model to not make your fans/customers/family mad on a regular basis. So......good thoughts, and come on over dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary