Options

Divorce bug?

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
I was literally about to go in a date with him and he then decided to divorce me. So inconsiderate of him, ha!

Anyway I've still got a task in my task bar that says 'go on a date with' and it's just listing someone else now who I think I might have dated one time... So why is it suddenly telling me to go on a date with him?

Has anybody else had this issue?
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi there, was this a quest type of date? I am not sure but if it was a goal, or like a date where your ex called you up for a date then it could be that, it just reverted back to the last person you dated, in order to finish the goal. This is what I think could have happened but I am not quite sure. :)

Hope it helps
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is something that just happens, were you late for a date? Had you declined one? It just happens sometimes.

And then it picks someone for you. I did one date with who the game wanted. Then I picked someone else, a real person behind the character went on a date with him. Then the game accepted my choice, and it rushed us through getting married.

One Android of mine was divorced by the other android after declining one date in 3 months. So, it is a very fickle finger of ...well we all know what the finger means. Sigh.

I'm sorry it happened. I'd take the date, and then pick my own date if I had a person in mind. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    That happened to me too. My boyfriend called and asked for a date and I accepted but before I could go on it he called me and said he wanted to break up. Since I just started dating him I broke up with him. My task changed to another mans name that I had some heart points with. I didn't go on a date with him either and thr task just went away after the timer ended, nothing bad happened for not going on the date.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, if only I'd known I'd be single again. But if you get one that says sweet things to you wherever you go, it kind of helps. ;) I put up with one because of that. lol. I need a pick me up I tap on him. Sometimes he even gives me stuff. I love that. heh heh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Sorry I meant to reply to this. Thank you for your replies! Y'all are sweet :)
    It just turned out to be what someone said here the person it told me to date must have been who I last dated before my husband. I lost a few fans but not many and tbh I had thought about divorcing him anyways. He was so high maintienece and I have had a busy time with a ton of tasks. Doesn't he know that it takes a lot being in the top 10 most popular celebrities? :p
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.