Need the luck of the Irish to complete this event

HasiHasi Registered Users 1 Posts
I usually enjoy just reading the comment snd getting tips from other players...but today when I started my st pats quest I got annoyed .....when I am doing a 8 hour gig. I have to refill my energy 2.5 times....which is a lot of tapping. But for these events. I am lucky to get 1 star with full energy.. My fingers are worn out and it makes me Very annoyed. Any one else notice this? And yes I know I have to use 10 energy to drink willow under the table....maybe I should open a Guiness and start the party ealy:)

Comments

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    In the same boat. The gigs are definitely taking longer. Normally I can do an 8 hr gig with just under 2 bars of energy but now its like 4. I know we're using 10 energy off the bat with Willow but even besides that they are longer than normal. Your not alone. And I didn't get any special items in my box so no bonuses for me. Finally just got my 25 cent ring... thank gosh we still have 3 days bc I'm not sure I can finish it, and I usually do without any problems. But anything I win I guess is cool. Can't win everything. It's just been frustrating for those who've never even seen a special item in their boxes for the last few events. Doesn't seem fair. Good luck & Happy St. Pats!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know I said I could probably do the shoes, but who needs them? I didn't get up in the middle of the night last night, I am honestly thinking I don't care anymore. AAARGH. Why couldn't I have figured that out before buying more game gift cards? Lol. Someone said "the weekend events used to be chill". That kind of summed it up for me. It's Sunday and I haven't gotten anything nice to wear. I used to be done on all 3 games by Saturday night.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I know I said I could probably do the shoes, but who needs them? I didn't get up in the middle of the night last night, I am honestly thinking I don't care anymore. AAARGH. Why couldn't I have figured that out before buying more game gift cards? Lol. Someone said "the weekend events used to be chill". That kind of summed it up for me. It's Sunday and I haven't gotten anything nice to wear. I used to be done on all 3 games by Saturday night.
    Wait, what now? You didn't get up before dawn to squeeze in another event? :)

This is why I am just concentrating on moving up on the list. When I saw the items to buy with K-Stars to increase the shamrock haul, I decided to relax and sit this one out. I did want the shoes too, but there will be other shoes and other events, lol. This is the last weekend of my vacation, so I definitely wanted to chill and catch up on my beauty sleep.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    Wait, what now? You didn't get up before dawn to squeeze in another event? :)

This is why I am just concentrating on moving up on the list. When I saw the items to buy with K-Stars to increase the shamrock haul, I decided to relax and sit this one out. I did want the shoes too, but there will be other shoes and other events, lol. This is the last weekend of my vacation, so I definitely wanted to chill and catch up on my beauty sleep.

RubyD, I'm impressed with your sanity! I envy you that. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you.

<And know that I'm teasing because I like you! Not being snarky at all. You have a good attitude. But I really miss your old forum avatar, with the funky little robot guy.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    RubyD, I'm impressed with your sanity! I envy you that. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you.

<And know that I'm teasing because I like you! Not being snarky at all. You have a good attitude. But I really miss your old forum avatar, with the funky little robot guy.>
    Why thank you, Luz. I understand you are kidding, lol. Re: the robot, I liked him too, but he seemed out of place on this forum. I had used him when I created this Glu account for an RPG game. I play *so* many games, that I cannot allow one to stress me out. You vocal members will get these events back to "normal" in no time. Thank you for expressing your points about this *new* normal that is oh so vexing at times. Hand hugs! :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Ruby, yeah the robot was cute, but I love your new one. I'm glad there is someone else of the same mind. The events used to be achievable. Now they are unreachable for the majority of the players. If you keep 'losing' at a game, you're going to stop playing the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I see friends wearing all of the prizes including the 40 K star prizes.

I just won the ring after 3 days of tapping.

There is no way I will win the shoes and dress. I did all I could, but I have to sleep, and I didn't want to buy my way through the event.

I let the energy recharge and it took 3 or 4 goes per task to finish with 5 stars. It didn't award many shamrocks, so it took 3 days (as stated) just to win the first two prizes: mystery box and shamrock ring.

Kind of depressing really. What is the point if we can't win without spending a fortune or using a hack?
    You don't see *me* wearing all the clothes, lol. On the KK:H FB page, one player posted early a photo of his doll wearing all the St. Patrick's Day outfits, but he had neglected to edit out the rest of his screen. He was also at a relatively low level, so people inquired as to how he could possibly be so rich. He had amassed trillions of KStsrs and cash. 3 guesses as to how he had "won" last weekend's events :-) Perhaps this weekend will be better, and we can enjoy the weekend *and* the game without resorting to "unsanctioned" methods. Have fun!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thanks RubyD!

I wish we could 'like' posts on here :)