Options

Not much love from husband!

ashcashashcash Registered Users 1 Posts
I've been playing this game for months now and I've seen screenshots from other players that their significant other is always complimenting them or saying sweet comments when entering homes or asking to go on dates in the significant other's apartment. I wonder why my husband never says anything to me? :(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I thought maybe if both people happen to have married in each others games that was it? I know the person I married in my game married me in theirs. They sent screenshots. lol. He ALWAYS says beautiful things.

In my 2 Androids, they get the standard friend say hello/gift etc dropdown with their regular message. So, I'm not losing my iPad honey. lol. I know of Androids that say nice things, so my guess is mutual marriage. ;) This is by no means the right answer. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    I'm in the same position as you he never says anything to me only when we go on dates and that's for it to start its not fair... I wish he could say more and level up also since the one I'm married to Dirk :(
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Koko you made me bust out laughing because of the last thing you said lmao!!!!! (By all means this is not the best answer)
  • Options
    TY. I'm here to please. ;) And let me know when you get your movie gig. Mine waited almost if not a full week.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
    My first husband (D list)that Kim set me up with was by far more complementative to me than my new 2nd husband who is an A list. I'm beginning to think it's his ego, lmao! Only time he says truly beautiful things is when the heart speech bubble pops up but that's usually when you level up hey?

I think it's more my ex complimented me more on dates than my current guy.
  • Options
    Hmm if the NPC that the game assigned you said those sweet things only one spouse says to me, then that shoots the theory that you have to be married in each others game for the specialized compliments to come out. Back to the thinking board. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary