Options

ads

michelleboremichellebore Registered Users 31 Posts
My game crashes when the ads comes up :( can someone help me?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm really sorry this is happening. What device/platform are you playing on? And what kind of shape is the device in? A fix went through a short while ago to help, but to be 100% honest, you should make any purchase of KStars. Even the smallest pack for about 5$ will eliminate all ads.

One device of mine was on it's last legs. Ran slow, glitchy, you name it, and every time there was an ad, my game crashed. I thought it was my device, and I bought stars (I was getting a new tab for Christmas and just wanted the old tab to last till then), First off, no ads meant no crashing. I was thrilled, BUT, what I didn't count on was the way the lack of ads really changed the game for me. It flowed seamlessly now from one scene to another. The difference was like night and day. I can't explain how the whole feel of the game changed. Like going from prime time on network tv to Cable tv with no commercials. I was so thrilled with the change, I immediately went and bought stars for the other two games that were on perfectly fine devices, no crashing with the ads, but after a taste of Ad Free Kardashian, I was going ad free all the way.

This is just my experience with the game. If you would rather, you can put in a Customer Care ticket, but there is a backlog, and help seems to take a while because of it. But seriously, consider going ad free. You'd think nothing of going into GameStop or BestBuy and spending an average of 50 or 60 for a game, but here the game is free, and you can honestly boost up the enjoyment level tremendously with a cost of as little as $5. (I knew I wanted the jet, so I bought the 10 dollar packs, which along with my meager star savings, was enough for the jet. Another plus for me)

If you choose Customer Care, please go here, and you'll see some advice from gluadmin, and you'll find a link. Hope this helps.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm really sorry this is happening. What device/platform are you playing on? And what kind of shape is the device in? A fix went through a short while ago to help, but to be 100% honest, you should make any purchase of KStars. Even the smallest pack for about 5$ will eliminate all ads.

One device of mine was on it's last legs. Ran slow, glitchy, you name it, and every time there was an ad, my game crashed. I thought it was my device, and I bought stars (I was getting a new tab for Christmas and just wanted the old tab to last till then), First off, no ads meant no crashing. I was thrilled, BUT, what I didn't count on was the way the lack of ads really changed the game for me. It flowed seamlessly now from one scene to another. The difference was like night and day. I can't explain how the whole feel of the game changed. Like going from prime time on network tv to Cable tv with no commercials. I was so thrilled with the change, I immediately went and bought stars for the other two games that were on perfectly fine devices, no crashing with the ads, but after a taste of Ad Free Kardashian, I was going ad free all the way.

This is just my experience with the game. If you would rather, you can put in a Customer Care ticket, but there is a backlog, and help seems to take a while because of it. But seriously, consider going ad free. You'd think nothing of going into GameStop or BestBuy and spending an average of 50 or 60 for a game, but here the game is free, and you can honestly boost up the enjoyment level tremendously with a cost of as little as $5. (I knew I wanted the jet, so I bought the 10 dollar packs, which along with my meager star savings, was enough for the jet. Another plus for me)

If you choose Customer Care, please go here, and you'll see some advice from gluadmin, and you'll find a link. Hope this helps.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Hi,first off all thank you so much for your respond as a community moderator :D the problem i had yesterday are now gone.I uninstalled and installed it back again,stop unwanted cached processes,everything went well.No crashing,less glitchy wohoo!but if the game is at it again i will use your information to solve the problem,Again,thank you so much :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So glad it worked for you. You have a much higher threshold for pain than I do. I get nervous everytime I go to empty cache from my app manager (my android games), I don't think I'd be able to uninstall and reinstall. So I thoroughly applaud you. ;) And yeah, keep the GameChanger™ (buying stars) in your back pocket for future reference. (and I'll add clearing cache to my list of suggestions although I like the KStars better. ) Very nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So glad it worked for you. You have a much higher threshold for pain than I do. I get nervous everytime I go to empty cache from my app manager (my android games), I don't think I'd be able to uninstall and reinstall. So I thoroughly applaud you. ;) And yeah, keep the GameChanger™ (buying stars) in your back pocket for future reference. (and I'll add clearing cache to my list of suggestions although I like the KStars better. ) Very nice to meet you.
    Nice to meet you too :D