Weekend Event 3/20 *Got a Good Feeling about this one!

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Let the party begin! I'm gaining weight just looking at the thread! I brought brigadeiros, help yourselves!

7qLdgxM.jpg?1

Vat's those look awesome!! I have never had brigaderios before but, boy do these taste goooooooddd. :)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Vats!!! Welcome to da party!!!(well though the real thing hasn't started yet)
    Let's nom and get some energy for the event XD

Look who I found dipping into a strawberry milkshake..they are so cute I think I might let them finish that one

milkshakeanimal_zpswnk6isrr.jpg

Holymolly look at those kittens....8wdvk3.jpg*melted*
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Moony! And yes Noona, is a very simple recipe, but very tasty! Waiting for the event, don't have much to do in the game, just raising my rank, now almost a C-list ++.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hehe Moony.

Same here Vats, I just reached D++ getting to the C++ list soon!

On a side note I would like to know what is everyone's favorite color, Ik this is random and might seem weird, but I have a reason for it as you all will find out later..:D;D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Hehe Moony.

On a side note I would like to know what is everyone's favorite color, Ik this is random and might seem weird, but I have a reason for it as you all will find out later..:D;D

Ok I like indigo or green!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hehe Moony.

Haha Noona why dun you guess? XD
    I only have 1, very basic and simple XD
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm inviting myself for this party! I can't refuse brigadeiros! hahaha
    krol wrote: »
    Oh hello there, welcome XD The more the merrier XD
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm here too ;) Save some for me, if there's some left :p Starting with Nachos and Brigadeiros.

Oh, and my fav is black, and at times white as well. :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Oh hello there, welcome XD The more the merrier XD

Thank you! =)

Join the fun Krol its about to kick off once the teaser pops up! If you don't mind may you please state what is your favorite color? otherwise i will have to choose at random, lol.
    For enjoy some light refreshments, you have some Twinkies, Nachos, Milkshakes, and Brigadeiros. You are welcome to add to our snack table, hopefully we will add some more snacks later:p

HHmmm, when you say that Moony I start to think, black, brown, white, or blue.....am I close?

Got it Vats taking note of that.:)

Charli wrote: »
    I'm here too ;) Save some for me, if there's some left :p Starting with Nachos and Brigadeiros.

Welcome back bro :D
    Feel free to take anything you fancy, this is our pre-event buffet hosted by Noona :D

Thanks! There are plenty more snacks..if you know of any good ones that we missed then plz share! The more the better:D

Join the fun Krol its about to kick off once the teaser pops up! If you don't mind may you please state what is your favorite color? otherwise i will have to choose at random, lol.
    For enjoy some light refreshments, you have some Twinkies, Nachos, Milkshakes, and Brigadeiros. You are welcome to add to our snack table, hopefully we will add some more snacks later:p

HHmmm, when you say that Moony I start to think, black, brown, white, or blue.....am I close?

Got it Vats taking note of that.:)
    Almost there Noona XD
    Welcome krol and Charli, just remember that Monday we will have to work out hard! Is it black Moony?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Brigadeiros are my specialty, but since we already have it I'm gonna think about something else, maybe Beijinhos, which always accompany brigadeiros in parties!

Beijinho-m.jpg

My favorite color is hard to choose, I can't pick just one. Can you choose between pink, blue and purple?
    Thanks! There are plenty more snacks..if you know of any good ones that we missed then plz share! The more the better:D

Oh sure, I wonder if you guys have tried Baklava before. Too good to resist ;)

Bw5DXfl.png

Vats wrote: »
    Welcome krol and Charli, just remember that Monday we will have to work out hard! Is it black Moony?

YES ! Till then, let's party. :D

Welcome back bro :D
    Feel free to take anything you fancy, this is our pre-event buffet hosted by Noona :D

I just had my evening snack, but there's always room for more :p

Oh sure, I wonder if you guys have tried Baklava before. Too good to resist ;)

Bw5DXfl.png

BAKLAVA!!! I love it to death! Soooooooooo tasty! Thanks for bringing it!

Brigadeiros are my specialty, but since we already have it I'm gonna think about something else, maybe Beijinhos, which always accompany brigadeiros in parties!

beijinho-de-coco-chocolates-especiais__86086_zoom.png

My favorite color is hard to choose, I can't pick just one. Can you choose between pink, blue and purple?

Thank you for the Beijinhos! They look tasty. I can chose between those thank you for responding!

Moony, is it red? or one of the other colors I said before?

2pq6s07.jpg Woh....
    BINGOOO Noona XD Woah you're so good at guessing, how did you know btw? OWO;;;
    More exactly, it's burgundy red :D
    I edit my post to change the photo of the Beijinhos, now it's funny that in your quote is not the same photo haha
    I thought of some other ones as well

Sushi

sushi1_zps7qcv4kpi.jpg
    sushi2_zpszdinccf8.jpg
    sushi3_zps1pk2pqgl.png

And Wantons!!

wontons1_zpsirxf4hzw.png
    wontons2_zpst7ov4efw.png
    wontons3_zpsprdav4lh.jpg

We have a wide selection of international foods..this is fun!!

Also for my vegetarian and vegan friends there are meatless options!

2pq6s07.jpg Woh....
    BINGOOO Noona XD Woah you're so good at guessing, how did you know btw? OWO;;;
    More exactly, it's burgundy red :D
    YYaY! Oh I just went at random lol, I am actually not good at guessing things lol:p

I thought of some other ones as well

Sushi

And Wantons!!

We have a wide selection of international foods..this is fun!!

Also for my vegetarian and vegan friends there are meatless options!

OMGeeee!! Asian foodies <3333
    *drools* ~~~~Itadakimasu~~~~jrr87k.jpg
    Yes, Asian food..you know me and my love of all things Korean-and other Asian cultures could not forget these little snacks!

Here are some Rice cakes:

ricecake2_zpsag1gfq3g.jpg
    ricecake3_zpsw5mlwdiy.png
    ricecake_zpsardo47qy.jpg

I also made some Kimchi (for those of you who want to try this, just be aware that it is a lil spicy)
    Kimchi_zpscha0zylm.png

I have these fish cakes cooking on the fire it will be ready for a late night snack:
    fishcake_zpsrcqqx59a.png

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I see we need more sweets:D So I baked some cupcakes.
    2_zpsxst5t290.jpg
    5_zpszwt7uiug.jpg
    4_zpsuufwlexn.jpg
    And of course something sparkly:
    1_zpsuk1rtdhf.jpeg
    Hi Daisy :D
    Woah thank you for joining our feast, those lovely foodies you posted are just too cute to eat >3<
    I used to buy myself a kitten-shaped cheesecake and ended up putting it in the fridge till rot just cuz I couldn't force myself to eat..haha XD
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh wow. I am so full. I feel like I just stepped onto a cruise ship. But, hey eveybody, the teasers not even here, and I think we're all super full. I think we have to exercise a little to get out of the food coma i'm entering. Who wants to do it with me?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for joining Princess! Those sweets look soooo goooodddd! Btw what is your fav color? There is a method to my madness:p

Oh wow. I am so full. I feel like I just stepped onto a cruise ship. But, hey eveybody, the teasers not even here, and I think we're all super full. I think we have to exercise a little to get out of the food coma i'm entering. Who wants to do it with me?

Koko I just started it..woow, when I said to get the buffet ready I thought it was because the teaser was coming early..oh well I have extra food for when it really does kick off!