Weekend Event 3/20 *Got a Good Feeling about this one!

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Uh nuh....I'm so full....can't even feel my legs anymore...2ecdd1l.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I see we need more sweets:D So I baked some cupcakes.
    4_zpsuufwlexn.jpg

Oh, I want these. I want these so bad. Daisy, Noona, I lost 20 pounds. You are very bad Dolls dolls. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Hi Daisy :D
    Woah thank you for joining our feast, those lovely foodies you posted are just too cute to eat >3<
    I used to buy myself a kitten-shaped cheesecake and ended up putting it in the fridge till rot just cuz I couldn't force myself to eat..haha XD

I would eat it anyway, I have really sweet teeth:D Take some pictures and then you can eat. I think I have to bake some more sweets because it may not be enough for all of us. I'm very picky eater and vegetarian so I'll stay with sweets:P
    Oh, I want these. I want these so bad. Daisy, Noona, I lost 20 pounds. You are very bad Dolls dolls. :)

Sorry, Koko:D And congrats for losing weight, after that all I'll probably gain 20 pounds:D
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I would eat it anyway, I have really sweet teeth:D Take some pictures and then you can eat. I think I have to bake some more sweets because it may not be enough for all of us. I'm very picky eater and vegetarian so I'll stay with sweets:P

Hi Princess, I made some vegetarian wontons, as well as some rice cakes(there are no meat inside) and some Kimchi. That is if you like Asian food, but by all means eat the desserts to your hearts content! Or until your belly bursts, lol:p.

Sorry I'm a foodie I can't help it, but yay you lost 20 pounds! Now you can gorge on more if you want. :p

Thanks Princess I will make a note of that. :)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Thanks for joining Princess! Those sweets look soooo goooodddd! Btw what is your fav color? There is a method to my madness:p

Thank you. My favourite colour is pink:)
    Hi Princess, I made some vegetarian wontons, as well as some rice cakes(there are no meat inside) and some Kimchi. That is if you like Asian food, but by all means eat the desserts to your hearts content! Or until your belly bursts, lol:p.

Thank you, I'll try it. But then I'll eat a tons of sweets:D
    Sooooo guys,.......nuthin happens yet? *yawns*
    Weird...it supposed to show event as usual already.....

Sorry but I got nothin on my end..

It is weird that it is takin so long..oh well

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Perhaps they'll start a 12 Hour countdown this time, that'll be 3 and a half hours from now :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Perhaps they'll start a 12 Hour countdown this time, that'll be 3 and a half hours from now :(
    Ohmygawd lol I should have gone to bed if I knew this would happen....OwO;;;;; *yawns*
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ohmygawd lol I should have gone to bed if I knew this would happen....OwO;;;;; *yawns*

You better get some sleep. Me as well, but usually I wake up in between and check my phone, Instagram and probably KKH now. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.

Get some sleep Moony, we will keep watch for you:D

All right I got only 4 hours of sleep last night so i'm going to go take a nap. Moony and Koko is in charge while i'm gone:)

(Do I really have to say that Koko is in charge..i mean she is a mod, so it seems only right..oh well i'm getting some sleep.

All right I got only 4 hours of sleep last night so i'm going to go take a nap. Moony and Koko is in charge while i'm gone:)

(Do I really have to say that Koko is in charge..i mean she is a mod, so it seems only right..oh well i'm getting some sleep.
    Kay Noona you should go to sleep, I'll stay up for a bit more XD
    Hmmmmm so sleeeeeeeepy Moony. You're sooooo sleepy.

Sleepykitten_zpscrwmc1jm.gif

I think you need a nap before all the excitement.

sleepy-kitty_zpsleaxcguv.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hmmmmm so sleeeeeeeepy Moony. You're sooooo sleepy.

Sleepykitten_zpscrwmc1jm.gif

I think you need a nap before all the excitement.

sleepy-kitty_zpsleaxcguv.gif

Koko you're using those cutesy to slowly kill mehhhhhhh 8wdvk3.jpg8wdvk3.jpg8wdvk3.jpg

Now I just wanna cuddle some cats and go to bed 9a93cl.jpg
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi everybody! I love the food pictures. Yes to everything!

Also, I just received the nicest email from KK:H_Staff. They were very gracious about our frank feedback from the event, and said they appreciated hearing constructive criticism from us.

Have to admit, it's a relief that they're still "talking" to me! :p
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Sniff. I don't feel so special anymore. :( No, I'm just teasing. I'm glad they're on top of things. I am just sooooooo impatient for this teaser. How was work Luz? Ready for the teaser before the event? I remember some times there is no teaser. You realize non of us will get any more sleep till it's up. I just want to seeeeeeeeeee what I'm working for. I'm so bad. I topped off my accounts this morning. I'm over 40$ in each game store. I'm not going to spend 120, but I like to have a cushion to work off of. Plus, still didn't get the stars from that offer last week. I filled out a form for glu but who remembers to constantly watch? I just found an offer that didn't come through even though I bought it, and the last comm was Glu in January saying "Thanks we'll get back to you" so now I have 2 to stay on top of. Ok, more coffee. Noonas taking a little nap, I hope Moony went to take one as well. BUT what I really want, is the darn teaser. Sigh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sniff. I don't feel so special anymore. :( No, I'm just teasing. I'm glad they're on top of things. I am just sooooooo impatient for this teaser. How was work Luz? Ready for the teaser before the event? I remember some times there is no teaser. You realize non of us will get any more sleep till it's up. I just want to seeeeeeeeeee what I'm working for. I'm so bad. I topped off my accounts this morning. I'm over 40$ in each game store. I'm not going to spend 120, but I like to have a cushion to work off of. Plus, still didn't get the stars from that offer last week. I filled out a form for glu but who remembers to constantly watch? I just found an offer that didn't come through even though I bought it, and the last comm was Glu in January saying "Thanks we'll get back to you" so now I have 2 to stay on top of. Ok, more coffee. Noonas taking a little nap, I hope Moony went to take one as well. BUT what I really want, is the darn teaser. Sigh.

Aw Koko you are still special! I really don't know whats up with the teaser...hhhmmmmm maybe the event is going to be so epic that they jus can't show us what will be going on during it, that is what I want to think it is. That is what I want to think at least..

I jus woke up but only in time to go to a meeting..so my dear Koko, and Luz since Moony needs some sleep can you please look over here?(ik you would jus felt like asking tho) I should be back in about 2 1/2 hours..and if there is a teaser then it should be up by then:).

Yay Luz i'm glad to hear about the email, it would be awesome if they could join us down here! Hey a girl can wish:p

Koko, no matter what, you're definitely special!

They actually were writing with an update about the Malibu fixes. They don't generally "talk" to me, unless there's something technical to discuss. I thought it might be a relief to others to see that Glu was so decent about the whole feedback thing.

Work was kind of a bummer-- I have three superiors giving me orders, and they almost never agree on the path to be followed. I feel like I'm babysitting petulant geniuses, rather than doing science. But it's a paycheck, and I'm off tomorrow because we're traveling to my Long Island in-laws tonight! Yay! Three day weekend...

This does feel like a teaser-less event coming on.

I wonder if they've made modifications to this weekend based on last weekend, and that's delayed things a bit...just a thought.

I was checking in here during the day just to see if you guys were posting the previews! The food pics were driving me crazy before lunch.

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Koko, no matter what, you're definitely special!

They actually were writing with an update about the Malibu fixes. They don't generally "talk" to me, unless there's something technical to discuss. I thought it might be a relief to others to see that Glu was so decent about the whole feedback thing.

Work was kind of a bummer-- I have three superiors giving me orders, and they almost never agree on the path to be followed. I feel like I'm babysitting petulant geniuses, rather than doing science. But it's a paycheck, and I'm off tomorrow because we're traveling to my Long Island in-laws tonight! Yay! Three day weekend...

What part of Long Island? I'll wave in that direction. I think we went over this conversaiton before though.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    All of Long Island, actually! Stony Brook for a fabulous nephew's birthday party <he's eight! it's gonna be wacky>, and Jones Beach area for visiting my mother-in-law. I wish it would be unseasonably warm so that I could walk my little girls on the beach. I miss doing that!

One year, on New Year's Day, my hubby and I were strolling casually along the water and we saw a bottle bobbling around in the surf. When I picked it up to catch litter, I realized it was actually some guy's New Year's wishes. He'd written on a slip of paper that he wanted to get a recording contract, lose thirty pounds, and get some girl to fall in love with him! It was so sweet and sad, and I felt like I'd spied on somebody like a j e r k. So I put it back together and tossed it as far back out to the waves as I could. I hope he got what he wanted. It made me very glad to have my husband and a career that I loved...

So anyway, west/south and central Long Island. Just wave around like a lunatic to cover your bases, all weekend.

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I can't believe there still no teaser yet! Uugghh

To kill time... I'm doing event clothing inspiration #TBT

PhotoGrid_1426723812558_zps0huw4fzm.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hey everyone! Love all the sweets on this thread! I'd post some but I'm being super lazy right now. I'm gathering motivation to go to the grocery store...doesn't my real life sound fun? :p

I'm excited to see what this weekend event will be!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Hmmm. The game made me close and reload, and it booted up from 0 to 100%, so I was pretty psyched. But then nothing else happened. The game looked the same as before. I even went on a date and had a 3hr party. Nothing!

Did anyone else see this happen?

Since I'm gonna get in a car for five hours at 7:30pm, I wish I could see a teaser before that... Otherwise, I'll just enjoy a stretch of uninterrupted playing-time in the car. I LOVE that you can still play the game if you just hook in while you have internet! So nice to make progress during a long car ride!

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No teaser yet? I went for a run to eliminate the fat that I got in this thread and I was robbed! The thief wanted my phone and my wallet, but I didn't take anything with me! It would be a sad weekend if he had taken my phone ... NO weekend event for me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    No teaser yet? I went for a run to eliminate the fat that I got in this thread and I was robbed! The thief wanted my phone and my wallet, but I didn't take anything with me! It would be a sad weekend if he had taken my phone ... NO weekend event for me!

Oh my god, Vats! I'm so glad you're okay! That's awful! ARE you okay mentally?

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm fine, it was the first time this happened to me, but I reacted well. Thank you for your concern Luz. Ready for the weekend!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!