We Need Moony! Anyone have his email or Instagram?

2Next

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hmmm, did I kill the thread with the multicolred rainbow gun, because it's a gun? I could try and make a multicolred rainbow emitting slingshot. Hmmm, still says shot. Noona? come out and play? hmmm, want to see my Moony Muhfins? They are perfect. and I tasted one, and it practically melted in my mouth.

125935_zpssie4xmya.jpg
    Help yourself everybody. the 3 in the vertical center have no raisins.

ERMAHGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You're back!!!! Yay! so excited now! This place feels normal again:o.

INEEDHUG_zpskzvgwooz.jpg

Now a dance party!!

Disco_zpsh90lpc6g.jpg

Also Koko, luv the M-U-F-F-ins! Do you cook like this always? If so awesome!! Another foodie:o
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Sorry for the double post...

Any-who I am half excited for the baby update yet on the one hand I am cringing-well this way I will play the game more often:p

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm uncreative to name it, and it's Koko fault I'm here drinking my diet shake wishing her m-u-f-f-i-n-s!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    OHMMMMMNNMMMGEEEE!NOOONAAAAA!!! *gurly screams*
    2w2o1te.jpg

I've just read your PM this evening, and dang, I'm so sorry I couldn't reply you sooner cuz I was away. But I just want you to know how much your message has boosted my spirit up. I'm so grateful, words can't express all my feels, so I'll let this cute lil kitten shows some luvs and gratitudes from me to my dear Noona:

14tsldz.jpg
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm uncreative to name it, and it's Koko fault I'm here drinking my diet shake wishing her m-u-f-f-i-n-s!

I wonder whut kind of "censor system" this forum has....ahaha....
    My friend and I had a chat here, talking bout some mission in KKH located within a bar, she mentioned about a basic drink name started with "c" end with "l" and got censored. I cracked.Hard.
    Aww, Moony thank you I love the kitten its adorable:o

The bot seems to enjoy finding new was to make you scratch your head lol.:P

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ moonie!!!!

Sorry I missed your return yesterday, Malwarebytes and AVG found something bad on my PC and I've been preoccupied with that. Have no idea how I got it except it came from a file called
    "Updatemydrivers" so word of warning, don't download that , lol.
    Despite my countless scans now coming back clean, I still can't help being obsessed making sure I'm rid of it for good. So Imma gonna keep running every scannner I can find online.

Anyhoo,

Now that you're back, I'm happy. All is well in Gluland now that our ray of sunshine is back home :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ moonie!!!!

Sorry I missed your return yesterday, Malwarebytes and AVG found something bad on my PC and I've been preoccupied with that. Have no idea how I got it except it came from a file called
    "Updatemydrivers" so word of warning, don't download that , lol.
    Despite my countless scans now coming back clean, I still can't help being obsessed making sure I'm rid of it for good. So Imma gonna keep running every scannner I can find online.

Anyhoo,

Now that you're back, I'm happy. All is well in Gluland now that our ray of sunshine is back home :)

Hi babe, yep I'm back 2lo22dw.jpg
    Nah, it's okay dear, why sorry? To be honest I was kinda worried since you also, sounded a bit desperate/upset in the messages you sent me. :( Thought you ran away too.:(
    So pheww..turned out those were just some technical problems, I'm glad.
    I'm back, you're back, we're freeking happy, it's party time sb0ia1.jpg

P/s: still can't see u in my game......
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Hi babe, yep I'm back 2lo22dw.jpg
    Nah, it's okay dear, why sorry? To be honest I was kinda worried since you also, sounded a bit desperate/upset in the messages you sent me. :( Thought you ran away too.:(
    So pheww..turned out those were just some technical problems, I'm glad.
    I'm back, you're back, we're freeking happy, it's party time sb0ia1.jpg

P/s: still can't see u in my game......
    Eh, I did? Lol, nope I was fine. Yikes, and here I thought I was being cheerful. I even told you a funny story, lol, I guess it was only funny only to me :p

I'm still working on my computer problems. Despite countless scans which all come back clean, I'm still not convinced. Egad I feel like a computer hypochondriac. I guess my next step os a lil visit to a security tech suppprt site cuz they'd be to convince me it's fine. Watch I'll find put it's a false positve.

Anyway, I'm glad you're back :) .

P.S-I'm not surprised I'm still not in your game, I'm still in no ones' game either. Surprising, I do appear in Stardoms friends' games
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wolfee, do you have facebook enabled on your game? I can't believe I might not have asked this before, but on your game try logging out of facebook for a day. For whatever reason a large number of Androids can't be seen by other games when the game is logged into fb. so, if you haven't already, go to the settings and log out of Facebook, and tell everyone to start looking for you in their games. Can you give this a try?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Eh, I did? Lol, nope I was fine. Yikes, and here I thought I was being cheerful. I even told you a funny story, lol, I guess it was only funny only to me :p

I'm still working on my computer problems. Despite countless scans which all come back clean, I'm still not convinced. Egad I feel like a computer hypochondriac. I guess my next step os a lil visit to a security tech suppprt site cuz they'd be to convince me it's fine. Watch I'll find put it's a false positve.

Anyway, I'm glad you're back :) .

P.S-I'm not surprised I'm still not in your game, I'm still in no ones' game either. Surprising, I do appear in Stardoms friends' games
    Not your faults or anything dear, I guess it was just me being down at that hard time lol.

And I freeking hate that too-problems with our devices. I swear computer and phone's errors are top 5 things that can drive me insane. I even scared the hell out of my boss when my working laptop broke down,lol. She had to give me some day-offs and chill pills.

I did see you in Stardom, I even gifted you, did you receive my gifts? :O
    I only go back there whenever I wanna get away from KKH lol.

Wolfee, do you have facebook enabled on your game? I can't believe I might not have asked this before, but on your game try logging out of facebook for a day. For whatever reason a large number of Androids can't be seen by other games when the game is logged into fb. so, if you haven't already, go to the settings and log out of Facebook, and tell everyone to start looking for you in their games. Can you give this a try?
    ^Try Koko's advice, dear. Pretty sure it'll work :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.