Options

victor milner!

harmoniesharmonies Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi, i have the quest "Meet Victor Milner" (http://prntscr.com/6i3vo3) but when i go to lax, He is not on the office ):
http://prntscr.com/6i3ysv
❀—Cat.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening, what platform are you playing on? And do you know what quest this is part of? Did you have to meet somewhere/someone else first? Can you do a fuller screenshot of the task and screen for us? With more info, we can try and figure something out if possible.

TBH, the inside of that office doesn't really ring a bell, so more info would be super helpful. Thanks, ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Jazzy3212Jazzy3212 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I have the exact same problem!
    This quest is related to the so chic pop up store I believe.
    I have the job on my screen "Meet Victor Milner" as the job title and then "go to his office by LAX" beside the checkbox.
    But when I enter the office by LAX, there's no one there.
    I've emailed glu about it but haven't gotten a reply yet.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys! Sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

I think this quest that you have received is in relation to the Malibu Game Fix2. I remember KKH:Staff saying that, you would get a different quest - and the one that you guys have sounds similar to it.

I was wondering if it was also a possible glitch with that release?

Again guys this is only my opinion, so I can't say that any of this is actually true.

(Mod note: I restored this because it was good advice and pulls the 3 merged threads together nicely)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    danicuradodanicurado Registered Users 1 Posts
    Simon call me for a meeting with victor milner, but when i go to his office he isnt there,what am i suppose to do?he is not showing up! The office is empty!
  • Options
    Hi, as Noona was quick to point out, this appears to be a glitch in the glitch fix for some players.
    I'm going to let Glu know about this thread, if you have the same issue please post the Platform/Device you're playing on, and know that help is on the way. ;)

Are you able to play around the task of meeting with Victor? Sorry this is happening to you.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Hey guys I'm having the same problem I'm done with all my quests and Simon told me to see victor milner in his office next to LAX and there no one in there I would like for the game to continue all I'm doing now waiting for Simon call me and it's getting boring I really love this game but I'm getting desperate every single time I'm done with an appearance I go by to see if he's there and just now they took everything off of st Patrick I went in there and still no one there, please help!! Also I'm playing on a iPad air 2
  • Options
    bigdbigd Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem. Playing on a Note 2
  • Options
    Hi. They're aware of the glitch, and are monitoring this thread. Please continue to list your details, it aids in their troubleshooting. They're working on why the fix worked for most but not some. And, believe me they want everyone to enjoy playing the game.

And please if you're experiencing this glitch, continue to post your info.

Thanks for your patience. Best advice is to just play around it, I know side gigs aren't fun, but they build cash, experience, relationship points, and it's almost the weekend, my useless ESP says we'll love it. TBH, I do better on weekends when I don't have elaborate time and energy wasters. I build up weekend points much more easily with side gigs and parties. Not trying to be Marie Antoinette here, just trying to look on a bright side out from under this cloud called Victor!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have this same problem!
    I'm playing on Android (version 4.2)
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi guys,

Thanks to help from some people in this thread we managed to diagnose the source of this glitch.
    I’m once again happy to report that we released a fix for this a just a second ago.

The earlier fix released to help the Malibu quest blockers created an unexpected case in which characters Victor Milner (and later Jen Lockley and Kaitlin Klein) would not appear in their scenes.

Today's fix makes those characters appear again and should let everyone continue with their quests normally.

Thanks for helping us knock down another issue and keep all the feedback and suggestions coming! :)

KK:H_Staff
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thanks to help from some people in this thread we managed to diagnose the source of this glitch.
    I’m once again happy to report that we released a fix for this a just a second ago.

The earlier fix released to help the Malibu quest blockers created an unexpected case in which characters Victor Milner (and later Jen Lockley and Kaitlin Klein) would not appear in their scenes.

Today's fix makes those characters appear again and should let everyone continue with their quests normally.

Thanks for helping us knock down another issue and keep all the feedback and suggestions coming! :)

KK:H_Staff

Thank you soooo much guys I REALLY appreciate you!!!!!! Now I can go on with my game a try to be at least in the 100s!!!! XD
  • Options
    krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thank you so much!!! =)