Options

Whyyyyy?!!!!

Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
Why is it that I can't go into the Calabasas houses???? I want to go in!!!! I'm already in the top 50 :D but when I click on it it tells me that I can't get inthere right now :( will it ever open and when?????

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Calabasas opens up after a certain level, but if you're top 50. Can you get to anythinger in Calabasas or is the whole area unreachable?

If you can get to Clabasas you can go to the store, and your realtor should be waiting for you to show you around. But the 2nd propterty is you SO's home if he's a certain level/rank, otherwise his home is the apartment by the airport.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    I already have bought the home there it's just when I go further down there's a lock and when I click on it it says I can't go in there right now I just want to know what's on the other side of the fence lol!!! xD
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    But the 2nd propterty is you SO's home if he's a certain level/rank, otherwise his home is the apartment by the airport.

Yeah, depending on your SOs Level Rank etc, he either gets the apartment or the 'gate house' in Calabasas, and when it appears unlocked you can go in.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary