Options

Ipad and iPhone game?

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
Me again :p

Can I have different games running on my iPad and my iPhone? I just downloaded the app and game center welcomed me and told me that I had another game running on iCloud. Obviously I want to keep the one on my iPhone because that's the one I've had the longest and doing well so but felt like starting another world :p

It's no big deal if I can't because obviously I'll have more of a life hahaha :p

Thanks in advance. X
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Both your stars are showing up in my game hope it's working for you. I always think it'd be fun to start over cos you can pick different options and there'll be all new NPC's :) oh my gosh the effort on weekend events though! :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Both stars? I didnt start anything because I got scared I was gonna end up deleting my first game so I never created a new celebrity.
    I deleted the app off my iPad because I wanted to check it here before. I've put too much effort in my first game to go and lose IT, ha.
    I think I've asked this before but what's an NPC?
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Well there was the original one and then a brunette girl with black lipstick both with your GC name but now the original one disappeared! Maybe it's a glitch? Oh well NPC's are the non GC friend people in the game non player controlled :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    I think I've asked this before but what's an NPC?

It stands for "non-player character". NPCs are the stars that you can't control, including Simon, Willow Pape, and the randomly generated ones that stand around in Panino etc :)
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    make a new game center id & apple id if you want to start a new game on another device without over writing the original one :)
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    All your info needs to be ever so slightly different, but don't confuse yourself. My 3 games, each have their own email address, their own game ID and separate Game Center (for IOS) or Google+ Accounts (for Android). And naturally, they all have their own funding accounts. Good luck, and welcome to the Dark side. You are about to truly double your pleasure.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can I have two game centres on the same Apple ID? I've recently had to change it cos of issues with my last email and I'm not doing an ID on my phone and another for my iPad too much hassle :p

Hmm unless I can turn off game centre on my iPad and do it that way... I'll do some investigating haha.
    Thanks for the replies! :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I currently have two GC ID's with one Apple ID and it's been working well so far
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I currently have two GC ID's with one Apple ID and it's been working well so far

How?!! You have to tell me your secrets! :p
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Yes! Tell me too. I couldn't find this thread when I searched because iPad and iPhone game didn't occur to me as a search term. This is wonderful. This is just my issue too.

I aborted the new game when I saw the overwrite message, but a new character appeared in my existing game too. I think the issue is the iTunes account. I have 2 GC I.Ds that work well too until this game said the cloud game would be deleted, I've never experienced any issues. I think that's because the other games I've played with dual identities all saved locally to my device.
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I made a different GC ID and signed into Game. Jenner on my iPad then downloaded the game and started a new game. At first all my old GC friends came up but after the update they went away and I had to add them on the new GC
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)