Comeback Question

NinjaUnicorn18NinjaUnicorn18 Registered Users 32 Posts
If I start the comeback quest, do all other quests stop? For instance, I've been doing the co headline events with Willow for Addison industries. I've only done the first one so far, but if I decide to start the comeback, would these missions just disappear?
Add me on Game Center @ KjhNinja

Comments

• Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    No you would continue the quests you are working on. It also adds a new storyline. It's worth doing because you get a free outfit and 3 extra energies.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No. The only thing different is you're dropped to E List, you get an outfit, you lose your fans, but everything stays the same. But now you get 3 more Energy capacity, so instead of filling up at 34, your max is 37.

You continue your current quests, and keep getting the new ones along with the rest of us.

Do it, do it. I'm back at 90, and when I get to number 1, I'm doing it again. :) Good Luck. And thanks for playing. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NinjaUnicorn18NinjaUnicorn18 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I guess that settles it. I'm making a comeback!
    Add me on Game Center @ KjhNinja
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    YES! Now, remember, it's been a while, but recall all those insulting idiots? They have a come hither speach balloon, you click them and they are all "I wouldn't lower myself on a bad day" only worse? THen they want 56 Stars to charm them? Well, they're back. You still have all your friends and contacts, so if you want, just avoid the insulters. You'll remember how to spot them in no time.

Which option did you choose? I did Love Guru, but my next will be the Fashion Guru(?)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary