Options

no goal after i choose ryan as manager

MorningStarMorningStar Registered Users 14 Posts
I did not receive any goal after i choose Ryan as my manager . He told me to fake date with someone and i complete the scene that the fake ex boyfriend fight.After that i did not receive goal any more.Am i complete all the goal that are available now or because i choose Ryan as my new manager.The goal that given by Simon will not available for me anymore.The goal that Simon gave is the Kardashian call me to her house and say her book end something like that.After that i comeback by choosing Love Guru.Anyone have the same problem as me?:confused:

Also you can add me at GC Dawn Star Night <<<<< My ID

Comments

• Options
    I am A++ lister and 28 level
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hello there.
    The reason why you no longer receive any goals or calls for new gigs cuz that is, currently, the last main gig of this game.
    I too, now can only receive repeated small, normal/usual gigs from Simon, no new goals except when events come then I'll just have new event gigs.
    Hopefully the next updates will give us players more new main gigs to do.
  • Options
    Thank you, I thought I need to wait for the newset update to further complete the goal
  • Options
    Thank you, I thought I need to wait for the newset update to further complete the goal
    You're welcome, MorningStar ^^
    You have completed all and that wasn't any glitches, so don't worry okay :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

Hi MorningStar, the thing with Ryan, is as I recall you get 3 gigs with Ryan as a trial new manager, but when it's done he says he'll toss some better gigs to Simon for us. Basically, he never asks what you decision is, Ryan pretty much decides for us, that we should be with Simon.

Now, the love Guru Comeback. Excellent choice. That's what I picked. You can get a HUGE amount of fans by doing parties. Do you own the Calabasas house? you can put 7 people in there, a 3 hour party takes less than a full load of energy, you click small talk on each friend, then you do a small 4 energy task, and you're done in about 3 minutes. You get 1.1 million fans. At the begininng after losing all those fans, the parties are the fastest way to move up again. You can do it, you can do it. Little pep talk.

Good luck, and very nice to meet you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi MorningStar, the thing with Ryan, is as I recall you get 3 gigs with Ryan as a trial new manager, but when it's done he says he'll toss some better gigs to Simon for us. Basically, he never asks what you decision is, Ryan pretty much decides for us, that we should be with Simon.

Now, the love Guru Comeback. Excellent choice. That's what I picked. You can get a HUGE amount of fans by doing parties. Do you own the Calabasas house? you can put 7 people in there, a 3 hour party takes less than a full load of energy, you click small talk on each friend, then you do a small 4 energy task, and you're done in about 3 minutes. You get 1.1 million fans. At the begininng after losing all those fans, the parties are the fastest way to move up again. You can do it, you can do it. Little pep talk.

Good luck, and very nice to meet you. ;)
    Koko I think you misread MorningStar's question. Her gig received from Ryan was the latest gig after March updates, it's about fake dating for a movie, not the old 3 gigs related to Ryan 1st appearance.

I believe it is this gig:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127417-Ryan-Starr-New-Update

But beside that, your advice is still totally right for the fan-earning method XD I highly recommend your way :D
  • Options
    Is the Love guru plot same as Fashion icon cause I never complete any of the Love guru plot now my goal list is empty.Are you only allow to complete once comeback goal?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I have never accepted anything from Ryan, I'm faithful to Simon, what happens if you accept it? He appears as NPC or you only get his calls?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I have never accepted anything from Ryan, I'm faithful to Simon, what happens if you accept it? He appears as NPC or you only get his calls?

I think this thread can help you Vats:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127060-New-managers

Also my answers:
    As BreeZyBooi said, until now, Simon and Maria are still irreplaceable lol.

Simon can be quite a bother to the extent of making me exhausted that sometimes I did wanna break his phone (and his neck), but then one day he stopped calling, I started to freak out and missed his boring repeated, low-paid gigs.

Maria is sure scary and grumpy and naggy as hell but she's actually always there for me (and gets revenge for me lol, so I dun have to play dirty)

As for Ryan Starr, I just played along with him, took and did all the gigs he gave me for free w/o any conditions. (I replied him with some attitudes too and surprisingly, he liked that) Totally took it for granted, as if he was my 3th manager XDD

After doing all free gigs Ryan threw at me, dude said goodbye and disappeared like never existed, hopefully he'll make a comeback cuz I do wanna meet that fellow again (dude should try harder to snatch me from Simon & Maria)
    Nothing will change, Simon will still be your manager even if you choose to do Ryan's gigs.
    And Simon doesn't even know about that. So no worries.

Until now, Ryan is still unavailable and he won't become your new manager.
    You can do both at the same time.
    But after doing all Ryan's gigs, he will leave/say goodbye/disappear and you'll go back to Simon.
    Just follow the flow of gameplay and you will see how the storyline turns out.
    You will still have gigs to do, cash and fans to earn, as I said, nothing bad will happen.
  • Options
    Is the Love guru plot same as Fashion icon cause I never complete any of the Love guru plot now my goal list is empty.Are you only allow to complete once comeback goal?
    Erh....can you explain more clearly? Sorry but I still don't get your idea. ^^;;
  • Options
    Thanks Moony for killing my curiosity!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Moony for killing my curiosity!
    LOL man are you blaming me for mah help??? XDDD Just kidding haha, you're welcome Vats XD
  • Options
    LOL man are you blaming me for mah help??? XDDD Just kidding haha, you're welcome Vats XD

You got me! I don't know how to answer that! I think I'll retreat!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    when I was A+ lister as fashion icons ,the goal I complete the last was at the Kardashian house about book.At that time, I already top 1,so when I finish the goal, I comeback for the second time as love guru.then the Ryan called me doing the goal that i mentioned before,when I completed the Ryan goal ,I never get any new goal anymore.I did not get any goal about the Love guru comeback plot.Is the Love Guru plot goal same as Fashion icon plot goal so you only can complete it for once only?
  • Options
    when I was A+ lister as fashion icons ,the goal I complete the last was at the Kardashian house about book.At that time, I already top 1,so when I finish the goal, I comeback for the second time as love guru.then the Ryan called me doing the goal that i mentioned before,when I completed the Ryan goal ,I never get any new goal anymore.I did not get any goal about the Love guru comeback plot.Is the Love Guru plot goal same as Fashion icon plot goal so you only can complete it for once only?
    Yes dear, I believe Loveguru plot doesn't have much relation with your gigs because it's just about dating.
    I think you already completed gigs that required dating/going on a date to boost your fame and fanbase before so now they won't show again.
    So if there's no more such goals in your list then you can feel safe that you have completed your comeback successfully :D
    Got everything's done is much better than still have something stuck in your list and it wouldn't go away, that's a real annoyance.
    Anyways, congrats on your successful comebacks :D
  • Options
    Thank very much, now i can put the stone down already
  • Options
    Thank very much, now i can put the stone down already
    No problem dear :D
    And yeah, we now can both chillax till... next updates XD
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Koko I think you misread MorningStar's question. Her gig received from Ryan was the latest gig after March updates, it's about fake dating for a movie, not the old 3 gigs related to Ryan 1st appearance.

I believe it is this gig:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127417-Ryan-Starr-New-Update

But beside that, your advice is still totally right for the fan-earning method XD I highly recommend your way :D

Hi, I appreciate that, but I was clarifying the "choosing Ryan" for the manageraspect of the thread. (You had already nicely handled the other) because you never get to choose, just like Cassio in the earlier release, you never get to take the opportunity. So, if she was waiting for Ryan, it was not going to happen. In keeping with the thread title, I explained how the whole Ryan thing plays out. Complete with Ryan giving Simon some (3?) higher end gigs as the kiss off. Did Morningstar ever get those?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary