Options

What Outfit to Wear

Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
I was wondering if there might be a thread that tells you what outfits are good for certain events. I cannot seem to figure out a good outfit. I would love to have an extra star when starting.

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi there! It doesn't actually matter, what outfit you wear. I like to wear ridiculously inappropriate clothes to things.

You gain the star for a head start on events/dates when you've bought enough clothings or accessories, or enough furnishings for your homes, that have the golden hearts or stars in the box with them. <I think even the pets, cars and jets give these rewards.> When you look at something in your closet-- before you buy it-- check for the little heart or star with it. If there's a heart, the item will help towards having the first golden star for dates. If there's a star, the item will help towards jobs or appearances.

But you have to own a fair amount of items to earn the star, and as you progress in the game, the star can be lost until you shop some more! It's all about the shoppin'.

So, to get the star, you just have to own enough stuff. It doesn't matter if you ever wear any particular item.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I didn't have enough gold star points to have the bonus star. I lost it a couple of months ago and I've been stuck doing gigs without it because I was too broke to buy enough to get it back. I pushed thru all the gigs without it and kept saving and saving because I knew I would be blowing $$'s and I didn't want to be basically broke afterward. Finally, yesterday, I decided I saved enough - I've actually never had this much money in the game - and I was sick of not having the bonus star. I spent $21,000. And, I can't believe how much easier and faster it is to finish gigs now that I have it back lol.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I didn't have enough gold star points to have the bonus star. I lost it a couple of months ago and I've been stuck doing gigs without it because I was too broke to buy enough to get it back. I pushed thru all the gigs without it and kept saving and saving because I knew I would be blowing $$'s and I didn't want to be basically broke afterward. Finally, yesterday, I decided I saved enough - I've actually never had this much money in the game - and I was sick of not having the bonus star. I spent $21,000. And, I can't believe how much easier and faster it is to finish gigs now that I have it back lol.
    Oh my...I'm sorry to hear about your struggling :(
    But I really admire your hardworks on saving and earning back everything. ^^
    Hopefully we could see each other in game soon, it may take some time, but no worries dear.
    As soon as I find you there, I'll help you get back all those lost stars and hearts so you will always have enough bonus points for gigs and dates.:D:cool:
  • Options
    Oh my...I'm sorry to hear about your struggling :(
    But I really admire your hardworks on saving and earning back everything. ^^
    Hopefully we could see each other in game soon, it may take some time, but no worries dear.
    As soon as I find you there, I'll help you get back all those lost stars and hearts so you will always have enough bonus points for gigs and dates.:D:cool:

Why thank you Moony! That's so nice of you! Right now, I was able to get the star back. I needed 999/gold hearts. After buying some things yesterday, I was able to get my gold hearts up to 1005. I hope the amount needed doesn't go up anytime soon, but it probably will though, lol. :)
  • Options
    Why thank you Moony! That's so nice of you! Right now, I was able to get the star back. I needed 999/gold hearts. After buying some things yesterday, I was able to get my gold hearts up to 1005. I hope the amount needed doesn't go up anytime soon, but it probably will though, lol. :)
    No problem dear, I'm more than willing to help ^^
    I think 1005 hearts could be enough to gain bonus for dating.
    For doing gigs, you may need more stars. How many gold stars are you having now? :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Crystallici0us, you are awesome getting your star back. I love your avatar. And I hope you and Moony get hooked up soon. I still can see him in my games. But yeah, without that bonus star, you fill 4 and you're "If I got the the bonus I would have been done" But it gets easier. Congrats again. and I have to go find you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No problem dear, I'm more than willing to help ^^
    I think 1005 hearts could be enough to gain bonus for dating.
    For doing gigs, you may need more stars. How many gold stars are you having now? :)

C r a p.. That was supposed to say 1005 STARS lol. My hearts are down in the 400's, and the amount needed for the bonus heart is close to 1000 (I'm not totally sure on the actual number needed because I haven't been on a date in a while, I divorced hubby last week lol). I haven't had the bonus heart on dates since I first started playing the game back in August lol. I've let go of the idea of getting it back, it will take A LOT of money to buy enough gold heart items to get the bonus heart back. I'm not too worried about tbh, when I do go on dates, I try to avoid going on really long dates. If it says 8 hours when I go to start, I just cancel the date and keep trying until I get a 1, 2 or 4 hour date lol and they are pretty easy to finish.
  • Options
    Crystallici0us, you are awesome getting your star back. I love your avatar. And I hope you and Moony get hooked up soon. I still can see him in my games. But yeah, without that bonus star, you fill 4 and you're "If I got the the bonus I would have been done" But it gets easier. Congrats again. and I have to go find you. :)

YES! You are so right!! When I got it back yesterday morning, I was able to do like 4 or 5 8 hour gigs through out the day! I actually was bold enough to start an 8 hour gig at 7pm! I normally wouldn't do that, because without the bonus I would have been up way past my bedtime trying to finish it! (my daughter gets up way too early and I need a lot of sleep lol) I usually wouldn't start such a long gig past 5pm.

Also, I can't stop thinking about how much easier it might be for the weekend events, Because I feel like I am getting more done with the bonus lol. I can't wait to see this weekend.

BTW Koko.. I had seen it mentioned that inviting friend's on gigs makes it easier to finish (or that's how I interpreted it). I started inviting Kokolo Konut on some of my gigs.. And I constantly run into you everywhere whenever I'm traveling around collecting energies. So, I guess you can say we're Besties in my game haha.
  • Options
    C r a p.. That was supposed to say 1005 STARS lol. My hearts are down in the 400's, and the amount needed for the bonus heart is close to 1000 (I'm not totally sure on the actual number needed because I haven't been on a date in a while, I divorced hubby last week lol). I haven't had the bonus heart on dates since I first started playing the game back in August lol. I've let go of the idea of getting it back, it will take A LOT of money to buy enough gold heart items to get the bonus heart back. I'm not too worried about tbh, when I do go on dates, I try to avoid going on really long dates. If it says 8 hours when I go to start, I just cancel the date and keep trying until I get a 1, 2 or 4 hour date lol and they are pretty easy to finish.

Oh lol I see XD
    I think 1005 can work out for those 3h gigs, for those 8h or more complicated gigs, you will need more, which of course I'll help. :D

Same for dating, first and second stage of dating may need about 1000+ golden hearts for bonus.

I suggest dating in OAK for an hour, quick but quite effective :D

Also, you can earn stars and hearts from cash furnitures after purchasing houses by cash. I can recommend cheap houses like those in Paris(15k), Punta Mita(8k), Miami (6k) and Tribeca NY (10k).

And there's a dog in Miami house you can buy with 15kcash too :D
  • Options

Erh, Koko so you can see me in your game now? OWO:;; cuz i still don't...
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Anyone trying to reach their stars/ hearts requirement buying cars is one of the best boosts expensive I know but you save travel money too yay
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Anyone trying to reach their stars/ hearts requirement buying cars is one of the best boosts expensive I know but you save travel money too yay
    ^Good idea Lucy, thank you very much, I forgot to mention about cash vehicles can give out stars and hearts too. :D
  • Options
    Oh lol I see XD
    I think 1005 can work out for those 3h gigs, for those 8h or more complicated gigs, you will need more, which of course I'll help. :D

Same for dating, first and second stage of dating may need about 1000+ golden hearts for bonus.

I suggest dating in OAK for an hour, quick but quite effective :D

Also, you can earn stars and hearts from cash furnitures after purchasing houses by cash. I can recommend cheap houses like those in Paris(15k), Punta Mita(8k), Miami (6k) and Tribeca NY (10k).

And there's a dog in Miami house you can buy with 15kcash too :D

I usually date in the Hamptons, cuz it's mostly free :p

I own the house in Miami, I do plan on getting the dog soon, but I would like to get my money up more before I drop 15k on the doberman lol. I honestly wasn't focused on getting the pets at first, but I felt bad for Charli. I was reluctant to spend the kstars on her, but I finally gave in. I have a super soft spot for cats (they're my favorite!) especially a sweet little stray like Charli. I took her in lol. With the Malibu update, when I saw the price of the house, I didn't even hesitate to buy it and then I bought the dog in the bedroom lol. I do plan on getting the dog in Miami as soon as I save up more money. And then I will look into getting more houses, so I can get the pets lol.
  • Options
    I usually date in the Hamptons, cuz it's mostly free :p

I own the house in Miami, I do plan on getting the dog soon, but I would like to get my money up more before I drop 15k on the doberman lol. I honestly wasn't focused on getting the pets at first, but I felt bad for Charli. I was reluctant to spend the kstars on her, but I finally gave in. I have a super soft spot for cats (they're my favorite!) especially a sweet little stray like Charli. I took her in lol. With the Malibu update, when I saw the price of the house, I didn't even hesitate to buy it and then I bought the dog in the bedroom lol. I do plan on getting the dog in Miami as soon as I save up more money. And then I will look into getting more houses, so I can get the pets lol.

Sadly we can't move our fav pet to a particular fav house in game. Cuz yeah I'm a cat person and surely I feel guilty to leave that kitten there (my very dear 1st pet). This game needs more cats, but maybe if only when the Kardashians really adopt a cat since this game somewhat based on reality. (I think they prefer doggies more than kittens)

Malibu house is cheap and beautiful, but it does take me a while to fully furnish all the kstars deco inside the house ,lol.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Sadly we can't move our fav pet to a particular fav house in game. Cuz yeah I'm a cat person and surely I feel guilty to leave that kitten there (my very dear 1st pet). This game needs more cats, but maybe if only when the Kardashians really adopt a cat since this game somewhat based on reality. (I think they prefer doggies more than kittens)

Malibu house is cheap and beautiful, but it does take me a while to fully furnish all the kstars deco inside the house ,lol.

With the exception of pets, I've haven't spent a single Kstar furnishing any of my houses. I've often wondered if anyone did, now I know, thx, lol :)

I wish they followed stardoms' route and had all the pets follow you from house to house.

Anyone know if they posted the sneak preview in the game yet? I don't want to go and check cuz everytime I enter the game Simon calls and says "It's time" for another 8 hr gig. I keep telling him I'm not ready but I'm not too sure how long I can keep putting him off, lol
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    ^^ I don't think anything bad well happen if you keep puting off the gigs. I know during the Vday event, I just kept telling Simon I wasn't ready everytime he called me, bc I just wanted to keep going on dates. He called me multiple times for the same gig and I told him no every time.. he kept saying "they won't be impressed", but in the end everything was fine. If anything, you could just say you're ready, but wait to actually start the gig if you're busy IRL or something. I do that sometimes.. like when I'm just messing around with my look and exit the wardrobe and he calls me, but it's 9pm and too late for me to start an 8 hour gig.. I'll say I'm ready just so he won't call me again, but I won't actually start the gig until I wake up the next morning lol.

I haven't gotten a preview of this weekend's event yet.. I wonder if anyone else has, because I'm sure it's usually up by this time. I'm curious lol.
  • Options
    ^^ I don't think anything bad well happen if you keep puting off the gigs. I know during the Vday event, I just kept telling Simon I wasn't ready everytime he called me, bc I just wanted to keep going on dates. He called me multiple times for the same gig and I told him no every time.. he kept saying "they won't be impressed", but in the end everything was fine. If anything, you could just say you're ready, but wait to actually start the gig if you're busy IRL or something. I do that sometimes.. like when I'm just messing around with my look and exit the wardrobe and he calls me, but it's 9pm and too late for me to start an 8 hour gig.. I'll say I'm ready just so he won't call me again, but I won't actually start the gig until I wake up the next morning lol.

I haven't gotten a preview of this weekend's event yet.. I wonder if anyone else has, because I'm sure it's usually up by this time. I'm curious lol.
    Hi babe, just found you in my game, I'm literally dancing here 1imzr5.jpg
    Gifted you a bunch of various stuffs but I'm unsure whether you like'em or not, anything you fancy in store just lemme know okay? :D
  • Options
    Hey, Moony here we are last night on a beach shoot. I think we totally rocked it.
    Screenshot_2015-03-22-20-52-14_zpshykpgute.png

But you only show in one game. I don't think you put katkokonut@gmail into the circle. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey, Moony here we are last night on a beach shoot. I think we totally rocked it.

But you only show in one game. I don't think you put katkokonut@gmail into the circle. :(

You two were perfect together! I want to hug both!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

Oh.MY.HOLY.GODDESS OWO::::
    Lemme go checkkkkk my game, *checked*....OMG why I still cannot see you?????? T_________T
    Ok now I need to check my G+ more seriously, why the heck I cant even see my gorgeous friend there T__T *runs*

Edited: I added Kat Kokonut,Kokolo Konut, Kat Kokonut, Koko Loko (is this one your acc dear? lol)
  • Options
    Oh.MY.HOLY.GODDESS OWO::::
    Lemme go checkkkkk my game, *checked*....OMG why I still cannot see you?????? T_________T
    Ok now I need to check my G+ more seriously, why the heck I cant even see my gorgeous friend there T__T *runs*

Edited: I added Kat Kokonut,Kokolo Konut, Kat Kokonut, Koko Loko (is this one your acc dear? lol)

I'm not sure, I think it might be. lol. Splintered Gemini at play. lol. I'm running over and making sure I have you in the other. I don't know why I don't show up. let's see, that was my tabloid, so you should see Kokolo Konut in your list at least. We're doing parties and gigs now that I found you, and as long as you're staying in your sexy tieless suit I'm hanging in my Love Guru gown and gold shoes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm not sure, I think it might be. lol. Splintered Gemini at play. lol. I'm running over and making sure I have you in the other. I don't know why I don't show up. let's see, that was my tabloid, so you should see Kokolo Konut in your list at least. We're doing parties and gigs now that I found you, and as long as you're staying in your sexy tieless suit I'm hanging in my Love Guru gown and gold shoes. lol.

Good idea, Koko :D I think one of your accs still haven't added me back yet, though I did add all 3 (except the last one I've just added) for like almost a month now. And sure ahah XD I love dressing up my guy so I'd gladly take any request of how my friends would like me to dress-up like/ follow their dress-codes :D It's an awesum way to take photo together and save some good memories in KKH XD
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    You two were perfect together! I want to hug both!

V.A.T.S.....gimme your Google+ acc hurry man ....*murderous tone*
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    V.A.T.S.....gimme your Google+ acc hurry man ....*murderous tone*

Baby I don't have a Google+ account, I have a gmail account, but I don't want to connect that with a profile on Google +, I have to make a new account but I'm too lazy! Eventually I will, but until then

k0CPqij.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!