Please help!! I can't find my game husband on my friend list.

NtshinaNtshina Registered Users 5 Posts
Please help, I can't find my husband on my friend list and Now I can't go on a date with him. I've spent 20 Kim silver stars on him trying to charm him as he wants to breakup because he feels neglected. Please someone help, I don't want a divorce. I won't be able to spend anymore stars on him to prevent him from divorcing me. 😔

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, if you can't find him, he's waiting somewhere you left him. Think back, and then just keep visiting all the clubs/restaurants where you can date. chances are he's just waiting there. Did you call him for a date and forget to come back for him? It has happened to all of us. If he's not in your list.....he's out there at the table. Good luck. Hopefully you just didn't talk to him, so he's not feeling like you stood him up, but go find him.

Whether you should just let go and get another is another story. You get left alone for a while date wise, so you don't have the daily expense of a date. But, find you man woman! lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NtshinaNtshina Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hahahahahahaha I think I'll divorce him and find someone else, I can't keep on spending my Kim k stars just so he won't divorce me; and I don't feel like looking for him all over. Thank you for the response!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, glad I could help. And when you happen to wander into wherever he is waiting, if you don't break up with him, I don't know if you'd be forced into more dating. I know in the early days you could leave a spouse just waiting somewhere for a looooooong time. But now I'm afraid. I pretty much like my spouses, so I'm careful not to tick them off. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary