Teaser - new Location

CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
Here's the teaser on FB, OMG finally! Any guesses? :p

8Sjeo7u.png

It should be available soon, as it's always about 5 to 7 days after the first teaser. ;)
The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
Prev1

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Beautiful!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's like a farm, as everyone was guessing. Hoping for a new house, where we can have a pet Horse, or cute Easter bunnies. But it'll cost a lot of K-Stars. :p

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    That's really cool except I have no idea where thats supposed to be I thought Switzerland but that's prob pretty far off! Yes to horses though :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OMG Thanks Charli!! Yayay We finally have a place for our 10+ horses to roam around at, ooh and land for the puppy and the little one to run around in! Lol, still a lil unsure about how I should feel, but I am hoping for the best!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    YAAAAAAAAY A FARM!!!!! I think. Im so happy!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Looks pretty rocky for a farm don't you think?

And that mountain top looks pretty familiar look it looks like a cartoon of a real mountain top that we've all seen a gazillion times. ?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Someone in another thread said that the Kardashians were going to Armenia, I searched a bit about it and found this ... Could it be?

ofCo24a.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh we should have an Easter egg hunt in KKH! Collect Easter eggs in different locations to win an exclusive item of clothing, and also Easter eggs instead of gift boxes and also parties to earn chicks and bunnies and eggs to go towards prizes
    This isn't super relevant to the thread but you know Easter update
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Vats wrote: »
    Someone in another thread said that the Kardashians were going to Armenia, I searched a bit about it and found this ... Could it be?

ofCo24a.jpg?1

Hey Vats that does look a lot like it to me..not like that says much lol.

Koko, I assumed it was a farm because in other areas in the world do farm on rock lands like that, but you are probably right..why would kim own a farm, lol.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So beautiful! It will probably be my favourite house. I wish it is as big as Calabasas mansion or even bigger!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    After the weekend we can have the new update i'm 80% sure
    Hey Vats that does look a lot like it to me..not like that says much lol.

Koko, I assumed it was a farm because in other areas in the world do farm on rock lands like that, but you are probably right..why would kim own a farm, lol.

HA! If this is a farm I want a pony and a new long hair style for man in the wardrobe (ok this will be my mantra until Glu make my wish come true!)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Kate I hope it is as big as our mansion, I wish we had more rooms in our other houses.

Francescahill, I hope you are right I got greedy and finished all my quests. Hopefully it will come between Mon-Wed, but I am not betting my money on that..

Vats Lol, don't get too excited about the farm there is a good chance that I could be very wrong. But I agree I would actually like to see at least 1 of these supposed pony's they say I have. :p

It's coming this week or maybe next, 50-50 chance. I'm waiting for Kylie's weekend, the clothes everyone mentioned in the other thread. They can't skip it. Easter comes next weekend, so everything's in place. ;)

Sorry, I hear farm and Kim Kardashian, and just didn't think she was getting a farm. When I heard about the new home thing, I'm thinking it's going to be a new addition to an existing location, to coincide with the new home She and Kanye got. Very close to Mama K.

Oh, and great job V.A.T.S. on finding the photo. I knew I'd seen that mountain top before. Just no idea it was Armenia. But why would they have a locale she's never been to?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    She went on a trip to Thailand, if that's it? It also has mountains and grasslands. :p

I said Thailand the last time and it was Napa, so I'm keeping my Thailand lovin' (Home of the infamous sady behind) mouth shut. It was funny watching the show, there were two assistants, one on the left and one on the right each patting more sand on
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Haghpat_-_Armenia_Rita.jpg
    Exact church. Armenia it is :)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Haghpat_-_Armenia_Rita.jpg
    Exact church. Armenia it is :)

Looks like a place that you CAN own a farm. Or at least some horses. I'd be happy even if it's not a farm, I will accept just a horse (I really, really, REALLY want a horse, oh my God!) Very rustic and green place. I love it!
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Wow, it looks quite interesting. Hopefully this won't be like Napa Valley and be a permanent Kkh destination. We'll see
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Nice a new update means a chance for the glitches I have to be resolved. and a new house to buy
    no i don't have any chill
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    A new house, Oh God, I just got the apartment in Dubai, so I'm like broke lol.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Italy? Tibet?

Where were Kim & Kanye married, again?

Armenia would be nice. Armenia has had some sad things happen. I know they won't bring that into a light hearted game like this one but it might be nice for the Kardashian family heritage to be honored?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

ofCo24a.jpg?1

Well done.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well done.

Thanks! Now can I have a new long hair style in the men's wardrobe as reward?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Thanks! Now can I have a new long hair style in the men's wardrobe as reward?

It should be added now. You've waited long enough. Honestly, you're the only one who has been consistent in his demand. :D

Charli wrote: »
    It should be added now. You've waited long enough. Honestly, you're the only one who has been consistent in his demand. :D

Thanks for support the idea Charli!
    I think I'll create a subscription list !!!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Makes sense - I think they are going to Armenia on their Tv show, too. That will be a good storyline. Rich history.
  • pallmania11pallmania11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    nice information
    good guys
    thanks all
    o.png
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yes to Armenia! I think that would be just amazing! Very different to the likes of Punta Mita and California but I like this idea. Hoping for a new home, maybe a new vehicle, and pet? Also, I really want this to be a permanent location. I really liked Times Square and wanted it to be permanent :( I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback