Options

Gifts, money, stars

Mommieloveslj2011Mommieloveslj2011 Registered Users 13 Posts
Okay so I got a few questions, I have been playing this game for awhile now and I know for a fact that when it comes to stars and money, you either have to buy a package, complete an offer, or watch a video but can friends send other friends stars and money by any chance and when it comes to gifts, I know you can send them to one another but how does it help out in the game besides spending money/andor stars?

My last question, I am so sick of loosing money on flights and I know you can either buy a car or a plane...which one in yalls opinion would be the best and easiest to shoot for and can friends help out with that also?

Comments

• Options
    Thank you sooooo much to Mr4thonyy for the gifts! I love them!! Your totally awesome!!!!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    No friends can't send stars or help you with the getting the plane or cars. They can send you some clothes & accessories that cost stars. also they can't send hair.

If you want the jet you're gonna have to save up for a looong time or purchase k stars to buy it.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    That's what I figured but doesn't hurt to ask! It might have been a silly question but now I know! Thank you :) Im gonna save my money for a nice car! Add me on GC if you want!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. as far as transportation if you want to really make money in the game you need both the jet and vehicle you can take the helicopter it takes the place of a vehicle but it's just so much more. You can get a car for cash I think its the Range Rover, but the plane is stars. The biggest game changer to me at least was buying stars. any store purchase eliminates the ads. without the ads the game plays seamlessly between scenes no interruption and it just elevates the enjoyment of the game tremendously. now if you have some stars and you buy the small package of stars maybe you can buy the plane. Or for about $10 I got the hundred and five star package and I had some extra stars( I believe the plane was a hundred and twenty) so that's how I got my plane. Elimination of the ads made me immediately go out and buy stars for my other two games. That's how much of a difference it makes as far as gameplay.

I apologize for any typos grammatical errors etc because I'm doing voice to text and reading back my words sometimes makes me sound like an idiot lol. but the gist is: buy stars get the plane get the vehicle and then you can pretty much write your own ticket. You can't make any money while you're still paying for transportation
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary