Options

finding someone

thekittenninjathekittenninja Registered Users 3 Posts
I wasn't sure how to label this, but here is my question.
I wasn't aware at the time that I needed to click flirt to make it so I go on a date with someone, I've just been clicking network. now everytime I go to a restaurant, or club, and click the heart button, no one I like shows up. Is there anyway to fix that? I can't even find them on the map, and I've even sent them a gift! they don't even show up when I can add someone to a photoshoot. help anyone??

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi thekittenninja, yeah unfortunately you do have to choose the flirt option when you meet them to be able to date them afterwards, and at the moment there's no real way to change a network contact to a dating one unless they're a GC/ Google + friend. As for people not showing up to invite to shoots, only NPC's with relevant job titles will be available to invite, so for a photo shoot they would have to be a makeup artist, or a fashion photographer, or something like that, for a catwalk job they would need to be a model or stylist, for appearances at events they would need to be a celebrity or a promoter, and for acting jobs you can invite actors, extras and directors. This might not be a complete list, but hopefully you get the idea. Also it's not really worth spending your stars to charm people imo just to help you out on shoots I did that in the beginning but it's probably better just to find people who are your level or add some GC/ Google + friends you can invite them to anything. Hope this helped.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is a great explanation and advice. And I can't stress enough Lucy's last suggestion that you find players to connect with. There is a great thread written by Samurai Pizza Cat about the benefits and how to add friends. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits

Have fun and we're glad you enjoy the game, now get ready to have your socks knocked off because playing with freiends, doing photobooth pics and screenshots, then posting them here is a lot of fun. When you have real connections in the game, it takes it to a different level. You'll love it.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary