Options

Advancing w/o actually buying energy

CSpencer13CSpencer13 Registered Users 13 Posts
So I'm SUPER new to the game, just a few days, but I've noticed that I'm seriously hindered by the fact that any job uses up ALL my energy, sometimes it takes more. Basically, I can't play for more than a few minutes before my energy runs out and I'm not able to do jobs well because they often take more energy than the 21 my meter seems to hold.

Is there a way to get more? Or increase your capacity? Or is the only way to play to spend money?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh yes CSpencer, there are little things to tap in every scene. We have a list of things around here, I'll find it for you. But click on the newspaper stands, birds, surfboards, Camel in Dubai....... go into any screen and just tap around on various object. You'll refill your energy, but the transportation costs money,

So the fastest way to start building your savings, is the purchase of the jet and a car. Let me find you some links. ;)

Oh, and unless you absolutely need it, don't buy energy. Tap around for it, the only thing you should buy are stars. Buy Stars and buy the jet, then the money you save on that will let you save for the cheapest car, I think it's the rover, and you buy that with K$. With the jet and a car, you never ever pay for any transportation again. Oh, and buying any package of stars will eliminate the ads, which elevates the game to a much higher level of enjoyment.

Try this link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106652-How-to-complete-On-The-Fringe-Goal-(Become-a-D-Lister) for basic strategy, but it focuses more on fans. Parties also give a lot of fans.

But about the energy, just tap objects all around the scenes you are in. They refresh every 5 minutes I believe but could be wrong.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary