Options

hi all having issues with goals/jobs

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
as I asked around about a while ago all goals I had vanished,but would occasionally get call from Simon with couple jobs/events from then on would develop into more tasks. Now I finished the last task I had and no call from Simon....now what?? I play on Facebook as well as on my phone but no issues there ..... any ideas/help/advice,please?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. Can you tell me what platform is the game having the problems? And did they end with the Hamptons, or Malibu? Any info to refresh would be great.

Hmmm, I remember this.

Ok, I did a search, and this is a Facebook issue. Let me find the thread. The goals disappearing you wrote about was the facebook issue, but you also have a different game on your Android phone.

If it's Facebook, it's unstable and we don't have a fix for the disappearing goals and other FB issues.

If the problem is your Android, tell us more and we'll try to help. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    ok Koko thanks anyway ;) will hope it gets fixed I guess
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I feel so bad. I know that when we get into playing, our little dolls take on their own little existences. If one isn't acting right, we worry. What can we do to 'fix' them. I have 3, but I wouldn't want to lose any of them. As far as Facebook, their are things beyond Glu's control. Because it's not Glu's app on your device, it's Glu's app with Facebook aspects adapting it to their (Facebook's) pages.

I'm sorry I can't be of any more help right now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary